How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know what, you are right! That is exactly what CA will say. OMG she will say that THAT AREA has been cleared and KC is being framed! That sounds just like her!!

I think that observation is close to what Cindy will be saying-- I can't see her 'accepting' the truth--ever.

The truth is too hard to bare for her.

deny,deny,deny.....That my take on it. I hope they will accept the truth, But I doubt it.

Yep, they will continue with their lies and denial. I did have an ounce of hope for GA until he went on Larry King Live last night and told a caller that he believed that the smell in the car was the worst garbage ever. I couldn't believe he said that after we all know there are tapes out there where he pretty much admits he knows the smell is from a dead body. My last little bit of sympathy and compassion for him went right out the window with that one.

I hope that the A family can move beyond themselves and plan for a proper and fitting funeral and tribute to a baby that never had a chance. I hope that CA will check herself in and get the help that she needs so badly. This isn't about them anymore.

I watched George and Cindy on the LKL show the other evening and thought George looked as if he was going to lose it. The news yesterday had a tremendous impact for me and I have never even met Caylee.
The Anthony's have seen and heard all the media is saying. Maybe their new lawyer will advise them that it would be best to just stay out of the spotlight and not make any public statements at this time. It would be much better for the Anthony's lawyer to make a statement something to the effect of: "The Anthony's are waiting to hear whether or not this is the remains of their beloved granddaughter. Please respect their privacy at this time." Then when the reports come out IF this is Caylee, he could say, "The Anthony's have learned that their beloved granddaughter is deceased. Please respect their privacy at this time and allow them to grieve." I would regain a small amount of respect for them if this news were to be handled this way.

IF the Anthony's go on LKL tonight, they will be doing Caylee an injustice. AGAIN. JMO

Maybe they will finally listen to their lawyers and they'll be quiet.

The Anthony's will continue to follow in the Peterson's foot steps, blaming everything on everyone but the obvious. They will say sloppy police work, the body was planted, the babysitter did it, etc. They won't take any responsibility nor will they hold Casey accountable for anything. JMO

Hey There TG:blowkiss:

I totally agree with your post. Stay tuned for the "someone planted the body to frame Casey" theory.:rolleyes:

The Anthony's will continue to follow in the Peterson's foot steps, blaming everything on everyone but the obvious. They will say sloppy police work, the body was planted, the babysitter did it, etc. They won't take any responsibility nor will they hold Casey accountable for anything. JMO

I agree with you 100%, I would expect no less, or no more from them.

Yep, they will continue with their lies and denial. I did have an ounce of hope for GA until he went on Larry King Live last night and told a caller that he believed that the smell in the car was the worst garbage ever. I couldn't believe he said that after we all know there are tapes out there where he pretty much admits he knows the smell is from a dead body. My last little bit of sympathy and compassion for him went right out the window with that one.

There are times that I do feel very sorry for them, until they come out with statements like the one quoted above.

This family could have had the support of America and everywhere else, if they had done the right thing. Instead all they have done, is lie, call and discredit everyone that has done anything positive to help with the case or find Caylee.

Everyone deals with trauma differently and no one can understand what this family has gone through, I can appreciate that. You can obviously be in denial up to a certain point, but when it comes down to the fact that this family continues to lie and constantly contradict daily, previous statements to protect their daughter who is most likely a cold blooded baby killer, this is where I have to draw the line. Except if your insane, I'm sure anyone would know that this is not the right thing to do.

Because of this, if it is Caylee that has been found, I imgaine they would carry on the charade they have worked so hard to build.

See pix on GW blog and GA looks like he aged over night and has broken down.......CA looks fine..........go look.........

Regardless of how the Anthonys respond to this news. They will forever have to live with the undeniable fact that they both smelled human decomp and their granddaughter was missing, and logically they will hold themselves responsible in their heart of hearts for their own family members remains being left out in the environment to decompose in a trash bag. You can lie on the outside to the world but on the inside the truth must be tearing them apart.

So the A's maintain that Zanny kidnapped Caylee even last night on LK. So if you think the remains of your "kidnapped" granddaughter have been found wouldn't you go straight to the jail to comfort your "innocent" daughter. But the A's don't make an appointment to see their daughter at the jail tomorrow, instead they make an appointment with LK.
I feel for everyone who loses a loved one but the A's continue to disgust me with their need to be in front of a camera.

I think the A's grieving period for Caylee was during those first few days after CA called LE. They have known all along that she was dead and KC is the one responsible. After the initial shock, they quickly went into the save KC mode.

IMO, they will milk the media dry making every penney they can make while this story is still hot.

It has never been about Caylee. It has always been about money and trying to change public opinion to save their guilty daughter.

Sorry, but I can't feel sympathy for people I have no respect for.

I think the news is going to cause a major divide in the family, the immediate family, if GA and CA make it thru this together I think it will be a miracle. Im worried CA is going to go off the deep end for sure, she has been holding on by a single thread for 6 months, this may very well do her in. I say that not because Caylee is dead, she has known that, I think the fact that Caylee was 3 minutes away, submerged under water, naked and alone, will do it. She wont be able to stand that fact that SHE couldnt save that little girl. I pray for them.

Personally, I think the jailbird canary is about to sing...she's NOT goin down alone.

It will be very interesting who she throws under the bus to lighten her sentence.

Shes screwed, the power of negotiation is gone with the found remains..the zanny story is debunked...the whole kidnapped thing is shot..and any plea for accidential is gone because she never begged for it til the body was found. And the insanity plea is gone, because this is cold and calculating...NOT CRAZY.

I agree that the insanity plea is gone. I believe to be found insane you mustn't be able to tell right from wrong. Obviously, since Casey hid the crime and lied about it...she knew it was wrong. That right there should debunk that plea.

I am not a friend of the George's and Cindy's, but I have found myself very often trying to walk in their shoes.

Remember there are five stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Which stage have GA and CA been stuck in? Denial! Why? perhaps it is because the death of a child - and Caylee was a child to them - is so traumatic:

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

Now they have an opportunity to move on. Move on to Anger...anger towards Casey. Eventually they will reach the end...as long as the journey does not kill them.

Very wise words, JWG, and I agree. I think we all should show a little respect. It can't be easy to accept the death of a grandchild, much less the fact that your child is responsible for that death.
It's so easy to say we would be different... when in truth... we might be worse. We don't know until it hits us.
And when you think about it... the attitudes of anger towards them might just be part of the reason they've stayed in that denial stage so long. If they had been shown some compassion from everyone, they might have accepted this a long time ago. Instead, they had to fight the media, the protestors, the bloggers and the Nancy Grace's of this world... along with dealing with this whole nightmare. I would not wish this on my worst enemy... and I feel sorry for them!

The only thing holding the A's together was the hope that Caylee would be rescued from her evil captors. I doubt they will make it to trial without impolding. The family dynamic has been played out on a rope that has reached it's tensil limit. If it hasn't snapped already, it will very soon. I hope each and every member of the A family seeks counseling immediately.

I think they will blame her death on the nanny unless Casey does a plea deal and admits to her death but even then I think Casey will say it was an accident.

I agree...I think accidental death is the ONLY way she will avoid spending the rest of her life in jail (or the DP). I don't think they can prove insanity as she obviously knew what she did was wrong since she tried to cover it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back