Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Ingrid: Re change of venue for the trial: I am sure the defense is going to ask for that anyhow.

so was this another kidnap or did the family let their daughter go with her and then when she brought her back, they noticed and took her to hospital? i can't tell from reading the article, anyone know? This part of the case is really interesting to me, i hope we get more details, and TPD better have a REALLY good reason for why she wouldn't have been arrested for this. I know, I know...they probably didn't have enough evidence...

A drug that "induces sedation and AMNESIA" before an "unpleasant...procedure". Wow.

I hope that mother is going to take her child in for a careful medical examination, and a talk with a good therapist.

Police dismissed the incident because of the mother’s drug and alcohol problem, said a friend of the family’s who asked not to be identified because the FBI asked the family not to talk about the case.
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2353504-Huckaby+tied+to+January+missing+girl+report&widget=push&article-Huckaby%20tied%20to%20January%20missing%20girl%20report%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

bold is mine.. When I read that part about the police "dismissal" closer I noticed that it was speculation on the part of the neighbor.. I am not ready to think the police did anything like that yet.. If they DID they will have a lot to answer to in the coming weeks and months..

I believe that MH took that little girl knowing about the Mother's problems. She knew she could blame it on the Mother and no one would suspect her. Who are the police going to suspect a drug addict or a sunday school teacher? It apparently worked in her favor that time.

How sad but soooo true :(

I can't imagine why LE didn't pursue this. I guess we can all say would of, could of, should of, at this point. But perhaps if they did SC might not be where she is today.

If I were LE at this point which I hope this has been done already is they pursue this report and see if she was molested as well.

MH is beyond sick and I'm sorry to say this...because everyone is innocent til proven guilty but I sincerely hope she burns in hell.

Still can't imagine a mother can do this to any child :(

Especially being a mother herself.

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about benzodiazepines:

Okay. Am I the only one whose stomach just rolled over? :eek:

Was her mom too drunk/drugged to check her for molestation?
Did the doctors check?
WHY NOT?

Here's hoping this news doesn't create a climate where the defense can ask for a change of venue.

I hope a rape kit was used. You'd think yes since she was tested for drugs in her system.

As far as change of venue. The defense will probably request it based on all of the media coverage. Not just this report.

If the drug info being tied to MH is true, I am sure they will ask the court to keep that information out of the trial.

JMO

Its ok everyone --- She didnt "mean" to do it -- its all part of her "downward spiral" that started when her highschool sweetheart broke her heart -- No reason to be alarmed

Just a few fires
False Rape Allegations
Drugged and Kidnapped Missing Children
Theft
Oh.......and a rape and murder.......
:furious:

Heres my question - WHAT parent says --- Ohhhhh nevermind the fact that she kidnapped my child, and drugged her...we know she has a drug/alcohol problem.....just dont do it again? :eek: Are you kidding me? Im normally a very friendly, easy going, caring person, but I'll tell you one thing - you dont EVER want to be the person who touches my child in anyway.....PERIOD!

I'll bet that dance coach in HS is now regretting not approving MH for the team back then...That kind of disappointment could easily turn any young woman into a vicious murderer.

/sarcasm

Hi Ingrid: Re change of venue for the trial: I am sure the defense is going to ask for that anyhow.

I am sure you are correct. The gag order was requested in part so that they could avoid the cost of a change in venue, but I find it hard to believe that they are going to be able to avoid it.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2353504-Huckaby+tied+to+January+missing+girl+report&widget=push&article-Huckaby%20tied%20to%20January%20missing%20girl%20report%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

bold is mine.. When I read that part about the police "dismissal" closer I noticed that it was speculation on the part of the neighbor.. I am not ready to think the police did anything like that yet.. If they DID they will have a lot to answer to in the coming weeks and months..

I am with you nurse. I think that might be speculation as well. MH herself admitted to being questioned. If it was just dismissed they wouldn't have bothered questioning anyone. My guess is MH talked to them and said child was perfectly fine when she dropped her off. They couldn't prove who gave drug and known drug user seemed less credible than Sunday School Teacher (unfortunately).

What the ?

Who is this woman?

She is....

Good God the only person that comes to mind that she is even close to in the level of audacity and depravity is Bundy. She is definately going to be one for the books~ not because she is a female sex offender that murdered~ but because this is where I have to use the phrase "I think this is the tip of the iceberg".

I'm just sitting here and shaking my head.

Very interesting. Glad Tracy Press finally came up with something. ;)

By the way~ it wouldn't be the first time a report was written wrong (concerning the blue eyes). 7 yo, dark hair, and 45 lbs. would appear to match Sandra tho.

I bet you JDB was right...I bet Sandra will also be found to have drugs in her system. What do you all think?

I bet you JDB was right...I bet Sandra will also be found to have drugs in her system. What do you all think?
Yep. I am wondering if cause of death will actually be drug overdose and that's the "accident" MH refers to.

JMO

i think so too, and as disgusting of one as it will be, i think it will be a big part of her defense.

I heard an unconfirmed rumor through someone that lives in the trailer park that the little girl in question was allegedly Christian Sinclair's daughter. I heard this over spring break.

I heard an unconfirmed rumor through someone that lives in the trailer park that the little girl in question was allegedly Christian Sinclair's daughter. I heard this over spring break.

:eek: !

Wow. That would be an interesting turn of events wouldn't it?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back