Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow Jeanna!

If that is true, wasn't Nick 17?? Wouldn't that be considered contributing to a minor???

Just asking.

wow Jeanna!

If that is true, wasn't Nick 17?? Wouldn't that be considered contributing to a minor???

Just asking.

Yes, but since there was a serious injury, more charges could be added, if they were able to charge him. I think it will come out during the civil trial, which is going to DEVASTATE Hogan's case.

Thanks for the quick reply Jeana!

My question is this: you said "if they were able to charge him", are you talking about Nick or his father?

If the parents were the ones that provided the alcohol, and it's a fact, why haven't they been charged yet for contributing to a minor??

Thanks for the quick reply Jeana!

My question is this: you said "if they were able to charge him", are you talking about Nick or his father?

If the parents were the ones that provided the alcohol, and it's a fact, why haven't they been charged yet for contributing to a minor??

I was talking about the father. With no proof that he gave Nick the alcohol, I don't think there is enough evidence to charge him with a crime.

It's amazing how as a parent of a teenager I'm doing everything I can to keep my son away from alcohol and drugs yet the Hogans are serving it up! AND then allow him to drive after drinking knowing he loves to race! ARGH!:doh:

You'd think this would be a huge eye-opener but it seems all they do is whine and make excuses for the big baby. Man I could line them all up and hand out some serious slaps!!! (and that's from someone who doesn't even like to use my car horn)

Jubie

The news reports of late do not hit on the fact that Nick was DUI... was he ever charged with a DUI, or was it just swept aside?

Jubie:

For whatever's it is worth, I am right behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've spent over 30 years with my children about drugs, alcohol, etc. True, not all of them listened.

But my 25 year old son grew up idolozing Hulk, and yet I fought with him in trying to tell him that what you see is not the "real" thing. Thank goodness, he loosened up on his idol and sought out what his dream was. (He got it to, football coach).

I understand about alcohol and drugs.............but from I see and know about Hulk, he believes it's okay for his kids to have it all and he will through his fame, protect them.

NO HOW, NO WAY.........................his son has gone too far and darn it..I am MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry. I feel so much better now that I have vented. I have had Hulk in my living room for years because of my son. And to read this about his very own son.............................ok. Will not go off on a tangent gain.

Sorry everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

From what I've heard, Nick accompanied dad to the liquor store that morning. The family then spent the day on the boat (with the liquor). It was after the family's party that the accident happened. So, while it may not be provable, it appears that his mom and dad furnished the alcohol that caused the accident.

I also read that..........did you all read the second post I put on there were you could read the documents in the Civil case - regarding the alcohol the document said that since Nick is 17 IF there were alcohol involved then John bought it for them. That is so wrong.......I can't believe they are lying in legal documents and trying to blame someone that can't talk for themselves.

I also read that..........did you all read the second post I put on there were you could read the documents in the Civil case - regarding the alcohol the document said that since Nick is 17 IF there were alcohol involved then John bought it for them. That is so wrong.......I can't believe they are lying in legal documents and trying to blame someone that can't talk for themselves.
On Nancy Grace they said the same thing that John provided the booze.

I wonder if Nancy got that from those documents that I just read. I know I read that LE knew that Hulk and Nick went to the liquor store that morning. Wish I could remember where I read that.

I wonder if Nancy got that from those documents that I just read. I know I read that LE knew that Hulk and Nick went to the liquor store that morning. Wish I could remember where I read that.
NG said that someone seen Hulk leaving the liquor store with booze (I believe she said its on video) then they went on the boat and he seen nick leaving with it.:waitasec:

It's amazing how as a parent of a teenager I'm doing everything I can to keep my son away from alcohol and drugs yet the Hogans are serving it up! AND then allow him to drive after drinking knowing he loves to race! ARGH!:doh:

You'd think this would be a huge eye-opener but it seems all they do is whine and make excuses for the big baby. Man I could line them all up and hand out some serious slaps!!! (and that's from someone who doesn't even like to use my car horn)

Jubie

and it wasn't even Nick's first accident!!!!

The news reports of late do not hit on the fact that Nick was DUI... was he ever charged with a DUI, or was it just swept aside?

Yes:

Bollea was first handcuffed and then driven to the Pinellas County Jail by two police officers. The charges against him included felony reckless driving and also a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. Hogan’s son was not injured in the car crash.

Nancy Grace's show is where I heard that they've got video of Nick and Hulk leaving the liquor store the morning of the accident. They then apparently spent a few hours on the boat and then the accident happened that night. I'm not sure what's the truth, but you ca be sure it will come out during the civil trial and depositions.

Thanks Jeana, I know I was yelling at the tv today because the news reporter never brought up the drinking issue, making things sound like "poor nick" was just in for a minor driving violation associated with the wreck. I tell ya, this kid deserves far more time than what he is being made to serve, in my opinion.

Nancy Grace's show is where I heard that they've got video of Nick and Hulk leaving the liquor store the morning of the accident. They then apparently spent a few hours on the boat and then the accident happened that night. I'm not sure what's the truth, but you ca be sure it will come out during the civil trial and depositions.
Cant they go after Hulk for his part in buying it?

Thanks Jeana, I know I was yelling at the tv today because the news reporter never brought up the drinking issue, making things sound like "poor nick" was just in for a minor driving violation associated with the wreck. I tell ya, this kid deserves far more time than what he is being made to serve, in my opinion.

AMEN - I think so too!!

The St. Pete Times is my personal favorite for the Tampa area. They have a special section for the case, complete with archives. Tampabays10 and TBO are also good.

Hulk used his credit card to make the purchase at an Albertson's grocery store. IIRC, cases of Corona.

They have plenty of proof that Hulk bought alcohol. They just can't prove, criminally, to my knowledge, that Hulk gave any of it to Nick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back