Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My take on the divorce:

To get sympathy and heat off of Nick and to save assets from the civil trial. Or to get another real alty (according to the way nick pronounces it) show of some sort. After the divorce? Who knows. They are sickening and to think I thought Hulk Hogan was an all American good guy at one point. PUke!

Could well be!! Thanks.

Well, I know that on the show they were seeing a marriage counselor. At the time I wasn't sure if that was a ploy for ratings or a story arc, because I can never tell when reality shows are "real" or scripted.

Yeah, I thought the same until I heard after the fact that the show is scripted, but then I think that was said by Dad, because of something Nick once again said.

These people are beyond belief and I wish they would fire Hulk Hogan from his new gig.

People should start writing in and protesting him being on the air since he's so heartless. This child that is in the hospital who will NEVER get well, or get out of his jail, is a Vet. He fought for us in Iraq and the Hogan family is trying to make everything his fault. He's still acoording to someone on Nancy Grace last night, an active Marine. He was home on leave.

And Nick the Baby Hogan is whinning because his cell is half the size of his bathroom at home..

The Hogan's did a real good job raising these brats.

... is a Vet. He fought for us in Iraq and the Hogan family is trying to make everything his fault.

Not to take anything away from this young man, but there are many people in the armed forces who are not the angels we make them out to be, so I'm not sure why this is being used as an argument against Nick Hogan.

Fundamentally, this kid ended a life. It's cruel irony that this man survived in an area of the world were thousands have died needlessly only to end up in a coma by a spoiled brat with an overpowered car, but this shouldn't influence things in my opinion.

Not to take anything away from this young man, but there are many people in the armed forces who are not the angels we make them out to be, so I'm not sure why this is being used as an argument against Nick Hogan.

Fundamentally, this kid ended a life. It's cruel irony that this man survived in an area of the world were thousands have died needlessly only to end up in a coma by a spoiled brat with an overpowered car, but this shouldn't influence things in my opinion.

The only thing being held against them, as far as I know, is from the tapes where Hulk asks Nick what kind of bad $hit has this guy been in to make this (meaning the accident) happen to him. That's when Nick said that he had a negative or bad attitude or some crap like that.

The only thing being held against them, as far as I know, is from the tapes where Hulk asks Nick what kind of bad $hit has this guy been in to make this (meaning the accident) happen to him. That's when Nick said that he had a negative or bad attitude or some crap like that.

Hmmmm.....I'd venture to guess that the kind of bad $hit that the guy had been in to make this happen to him was being friends with Nick!!!! What an asinine question by the Hulk!

Hmmmm.....I'd venture to guess that the kind of bad $hit that the guy had been in to make this happen to him was being friends with Nick!!!! What an asinine question by the Hulk!

I think this is the post of the day!!! Excellent!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

What's on Nick Bollea's bedside table?
What does a reality television star read? According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office:

Laughter is the Best Medicine by Reader's Digest editors: Pretty much what you'd expect.
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne: A popular self-help book based on the law of attraction, saying that positive thinking brings wealth, health and happiness.
Holes by Louis Sachar: A Newberry medal-winning children's book about a boy sent to a Texas correctional camp for a crime he didn't commit.
90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper: A true story about a man who came back to life after a bad car accident.
A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle: More self-help, this time about leaving behind ego-based consciousness. Nick is also reading The Power of Now, an Oprah selection by the same author.
Life Principles Bible by Charles F. Stanley: A pastor's guided journey through the New King James version of the Bible.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/article608365.ece

I think that comment was along the same lines as the stupid Sharon Stone comment about China deserving the earthquake because of how they treat Tibet. The "karma" thing. I guess Hollywood types believe in all that nonsense. However, if karma is gonna bite some people in the butt, the Hogan family better be looking behind them.

Hollywood types, a couple billion Asians and others. At least as many people as believe that virgin birth and resurrection nonsense. ;)

I have to admit am revolted at the language both "parents" use with theirchild on that tape. Enablers, and mentally ill. Your children are not your buds, your dudes or your drinking partners. I think his mothers comments regarding how they *johns parents* didnt love their own son was heartless cold and immature. The most self centered thing I've ever heard. I doubt they will change; have to have hope that he never drives again. Ever. Every red cent that was dontated should be sued for. In fact; I'd be suing in civil court and wish them all the best with that.....HH is going down. On camera. It's not pretty. Has to be sad to any kid who at one time looked up to this fool. I think steroids fried his brain and judgement. That's my call. There was something so off on those tapes and I was trying to pin it down; and then I thought of the steroid issue and what it can do to your brain and your emtional and mental state of mind.....the sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze me with ppl who think they are "stars". I know the real stars I look at them every night. although I love hollywood I do not love "actors" or idolize them.

Hollywood types, a couple billion Asians and others. At least as many people as believe that virgin birth and resurrection nonsense. ;)

:blowkiss: Thank you:)

Teacher -- Hot for Hogan?
Posted Jun 6th 2008 5:13PM by TMZ Staff

The suspect in one of Florida's most notorious teacher sex cases has written a letter to Nick Hogan in jail.

Cops say 29-year-old former teacher Stephanie Ragusa tried to pass the note to Nicky, but was intercepted before it reached him (a copy was eventually delivered).The letter was "not sexual in nature" (darn) -- it essentially encouraged him to keep his chin up. What, is she looking for a date?

Ragusa has pleaded not guilty to having sex with several teenagers while she was a teacher at a local Florida middle school. While she sits in jail awaiting trial, she's been barred from contacting any of her alleged victims.

She's apparently still able to reach out to other teenage boys.

www.tmz.com

The hulkster is trying to do damage control on LKL right now.

NO way.:bang:
I'll have to catch the repeat.
Thanks michelle.
Yr welcome, he was crying talking about " the public knows my son is a good person" and how the media lied and how they loved john ect...

gheeze, what world is aHH living in? His son is a speed demon who ruined someone's life.

He talked about if the roles were reversed and it was his son in the hospital he would forgive because of how he is with God. His damage control didn't work with me.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back