Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wudge:

Indictments might go down without a body..................but key word is:

"down" not impossible, not feasible, but just "down". Do you happen to know just how many indictments there have been without a body? I certainly don't, just asking.

enough with the kissey poo to Wudge........... LOL

stomping............Sedona:::::: Link to where it's said remains are NOT Stacy's please???

Anyone else having this problem?

BREAKING NEWS: OTR Producer Cory Howard just told me it is CONFIRMED - the body / remains found is NOT Stacy Peterson.

^ That is right under the heading for the blog on Gretawire.

Here is what Greta wrote this mornin on her site. I was mad that she said numerous times that this body they found was not Stacy on her show last nite and here is her explaination as to why she said that...................
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Last night it was thought that the woman whose body was found was Hispanic….this am sources are telling OTR Producer Cory Howard that they now think it is a white woman…this may explain why they flagged us off the story last night (meaning not suspect body is Stacy Peterson.).
Now the autopsy wil be done later today. The suspense is killing me.:bang: :banghead: MOO

I am thinking a woman of mediterranean heritage/olive complexion such as Stacy appears to be could be confused with Hispanic after severe decomposition.

You are brilliant!

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Maybe they need to use numbers to start tracking blue containers in and around the Chicago area!! Make people register those so if your spouse turns up dead in one...LE can find you quickly!!

around here, all cans are registered to a particular house.

However that isn't considered the South side.
Been there many, many times.
Where I grew up there's a lot of killings, stabbings and that's Albany Park.

Being that the body was on top of the ground, as you say, most probably isn't drewboy....

But the barrel could have started in a canal and blown out by weather...Animals could have scattered the remains.

Wudge:

Indictments might go down without a body..................but key word is:

"down" not impossible, not feasible, but just "down". Do you happen to know just how many indictments there have been without a body? I certainly don't, just asking.

Relatively speaking, its akin to to a few drops in a rain barrel.

Sedona:

No, I see it now. It wasn't there the first time I went to the link. Why isn't there any further information other than that one statement though?? I see people's posts under it, but no clarification on their statement??

Is this also being reported on the news now that it is not Stacy's body?

Well, it's someone, but sadly not Lisa or Stacy:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-080126stacy-peterson-not-story,0,3938281.story

Police: Human remains are not related to missing suburban women
The Associated Press
12:40 PM CST, January 26, 2008

CHICAGO - A Chicago Police spokeswoman says the human remains found frozen to the ground in a field on Chicago's southwest side are not related to the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

Police spokeswoman Monique Bond also says the body is not related to the disappearance of Lisa Stebic.

The Cook County medical examiner's office says an autopsy is scheduled today on the badly decomposed remains found Friday by a suburban land surveyor.

More at Link

Wudge:

LOL..........your good.

"a few".............

well at least that's more than one............

but if the end number is 100

"a few" could mean more than 25 or more or less.

Good thing I didn't ask how many rain drops it would take to fill the barrel !!!! LOL

Thanks Thought Fox..........

I am emotionally drained. Again, my prayers are with the family who this person might belong to.

I still pray that Stacy will be found and justice be served with the arrest of the main POI. (BEING VERY NICE for chico's birthday present). :)

I don't know how he could be complicit in the disposal as he wasn't on board right away and why would an attorney help his client dispose of a body? This makes no sense. Brodsky might be an idiot, but he's not going to lose his law license AND go to jail for a loser like Drew. Bordsky's not THAT dumb. Stacy was disposed of before Drew's appearance on TODAY when he put out a plea for an attorney.

Also, there is no way Drew would confide that to an attorney.....they both play along with the poor-Drew stuff knowing very well that he's guilty. Drew has been around the block too many times to confess that to an attorney - too many times around the block in his police work.

He is complicit if he knows the location of her body and doesn't tell LE.

I do think Drew is cocky and arrogant enough to tell his attorney, knowing that he has client/atty privelege.

He is complicit if he knows the location of her body and doesn't tell LE.

I do think Drew is cocky and arrogant enough to tell his attorney, knowing that he has client/atty privelege.

Yes, you're right about the complicit part. But, I still don't see Drew telling him, it just doesn't make sense. Why would he?

Yes, you're right about the complicit part. But, I still don't see Drew telling him, it just doesn't make sense. Why would he?
I also do not think that Drew would admit it to anyone. I think that he has even convinced himself that Stacy ran off, sort of like O.J. has convinced himself that he didn't murder Ron and Nicole.

Both are sociopaths or psychopaths, IMO. They blame the victims for "making" them murder them.

Nothing that Drew Peterson or his attorney does makes sense to me. Their thought processes are alien to normal people.

I just go back to Joel Brodsky's insistence that the found body was NOT Stacey...and he "guaranteed it". Why would he be so sure unless he had other information?

I wish they would release details as to why Stacy was excluded. I believe it isn't her, but would like more information so we can figure out possibly WHO this woman could be.

It is so frustrating to know that so many women are dumped like garbage that we have to wait for two days to find out who they rule out!!! How can there BE THAT MANY?!?! GRRRR!!!

I also do not think that Drew would admit it to anyone. I think that he has even convinced himself that Stacy ran off, sort of like O.J. has convinced himself that he didn't murder Ron and Nicole.

Both are sociopaths or psychopaths, IMO. They blame the victims for "making" them murder them.

He is to full of himself to tell Brodsky he did it! He'd also risk being blackmailed & possibly having to off a few more people.

Like OJ I'm sure he might say, IF I DID IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member