Hunter Biden indicted, federal gun charges, Sept 2023

I don't really understand this, a rich attorney, who is such great friends with HB has been funding ALL of his legal bills? Wow.

Well, looks like he stopped the money flow.

Monday will be interesting.

I am a gun owner and have always been told that lying on the federal forms is an extremely stupid thing to do.

Yes, as I posted previously, a woman was recently sentenced for the EXACT same charges, 21 months.

INMO, HB should have settled for some nominal fine. Maybe it was not offered?

I don't really understand this, a rich attorney, who is such great friends with HB has been funding ALL of his legal bills? Wow.

Well, looks like he stopped the money flow.
And his own kids have publicly called him out on spending so much money on Hunter. I assume they're pretty pissed to see their inheritance being blown on blow for dads BFF.

Of course. She can't believe that she is married to someone so incredibly stupid.
I honestly feel terrible for Hunters first wife. She definitely married the wrong brother. Beau was a serious guy who married a coked-out party girl and Hunter was a coked-out party boy who married a serious woman (the first time).

I am confused, about the "18,000" text messages that the government has, I thought that once deleted, text messages are gone forever? It sounds like the FBI were able to recover them from HB's "I-Cloud" account. Or did HB take pictures of his text messages?

Sounds like reading about HB's life was interesting, to say the least. I think HB is in trouble here. MOO.

Tomorrow the prosecution will probably rest. I am interested in the defense. Who is going to testify for HB?! The defense has already been shot down, with one "expert" who was going to testify that HB did not "know" he was addicted to drugs. Oh, and that HB "lied" about his drug use, inflating it. (? okay), so the defense is that HB is a "liar"? That pictures of "blow" are actually pictures of "sawdust", because the prosecution can't actually "prove" that pictures are of drugs. Of course. And HB pictures of him using a Crack pipe...that is probably just legal tobacco. Yes.

JMOO, but almost ALL addicts KNOW that they are "addicted" to drugs.

I am confused, about the "18,000" text messages that the government has, I thought that once deleted, text messages are gone forever? It sounds like the FBI were able to recover them from HB's "I-Cloud" account. Or did HB take pictures of his text messages?

Sounds like reading about HB's life was interesting, to say the least. I think HB is in trouble here. MOO.
He mirrored his laptop and phone.

He mirrored his laptop and phone.
Because he kept losing both. IIRC, Hunter once claimed he had at least 3 laptops go missing he knew of. He claimed one was taken by Russian drug dealers in Vegas.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back