Huntington Contacted on Dec. 11/Will TH Ever Testify Again **Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Will Dr. Tim Huntington ever testify in another trial

• YES, he did great

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • NO, JA tore his credibility apart on the stand today and he won't put himself through that again!

Votes: 110 38.2%
  • I don't know, but JA was picking on poor Dr. Huntington

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Yes, even though he didn't do so great

Votes: 95 33.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, so mom wanted me to post something for you guys, though I warned her you are a very smart crew and probably came up with this already...I also encouraged her to join so she could write about it directly...
At any rate, she brought up a very good point about Casey handling Caylee's body several times. She believes that Caylee was in the backyard for the full day/night the first day. I am not sure I agree because it would have been a huge chance for Casey to take, seeing as CA/GA spent a lot of time in their yard. But what moms told me happened next does make sense...
She suggested that KC rinsed Caylee in the pool before she bagged her. I like this theory, which I never thought about (but again, I am sure one of you has), because it accounts for lack of blow flies and it also explains KC's comments confirming in front of TraceyM that she was fooling with the ladder the day she borrowed the shovel. Since KC was not tall enough to put Caylee over the side (she's shorter than CA and CA said the pool came up pretty high on her body), she would have had to have used the ladder to "dunk" Caylee to rinse her off.
Did LE check the pool filters?
This may also be when she changed Caylee's clothes.
At some point, after being in the trunk, Casey had to have handled Caylee again, because she wiped adipocere off of her hands or off of Caylee.
Then, she starts downloading skull/skeleton images.
Like I wrote above, told mom I would post these thoughts about rinsing Caylee off in the pool, and I had never considered that KC tried to clean Caylee.

I think she was in the woods all along....now obviously she was transported there by some means which could have been in any of the A's vehicles.......IIRC it still has not been established where Casey's car was on June 16th. She was seen with TL at Blockbuster, but they went in his Jeep. Did she leave her car at TL's???

If you look at the cell phone pings of KC her route is clearly visible from a little after 4pm until she met TL. At this point she changes cars and goes to blockbuster. I think the answer will be in TL's depo. Her parents were both at work at this time.

Okay, so mom wanted me to post something for you guys, though I warned her you are a very smart crew and probably came up with this already...I also encouraged her to join so she could write about it directly...
At any rate, she brought up a very good point about Casey handling Caylee's body several times. She believes that Caylee was in the backyard for the full day/night the first day. I am not sure I agree because it would have been a huge chance for Casey to take, seeing as CA/GA spent a lot of time in their yard. But what moms told me happened next does make sense...
She suggested that KC rinsed Caylee in the pool before she bagged her. I like this theory, which I never thought about (but again, I am sure one of you has), because it accounts for lack of blow flies and it also explains KC's comments confirming in front of TraceyM that she was fooling with the ladder the day she borrowed the shovel. Since KC was not tall enough to put Caylee over the side (she's shorter than CA and CA said the pool came up pretty high on her body), she would have had to have used the ladder to "dunk" Caylee to rinse her off.
Did LE check the pool filters?
This may also be when she changed Caylee's clothes.
At some point, after being in the trunk, Casey had to have handled Caylee again, because she wiped adipocere off of her hands or off of Caylee.
Then, she starts downloading skull/skeleton images.
Like I wrote above, told mom I would post these thoughts about rinsing Caylee off in the pool, and I had never considered that KC tried to clean Caylee.

Yes I thought that very likely, I also thought that she had to rinse her off because of the sand (I thought she could be in the sandbox) and because flies had already begun to lay eggs, she dried her and maybe applied the duct tape at this time to stop further assaults by insects on her little body.

I think the 4th piece of duct tape was across the eyes as this is a place where maggots would first be apparent.....then bagged her up and put her who knows where.

I think the multiple wrapping of Caley's body is significant. It was contained in the wrapping, and the wrapping was contained in the trunk. imho

Hi Sharai, The photo we saw here of the stain on the carpet of the liner appeared to me as if she was stomach down because of the ways the little toes looked so clearly and the right knee tucked up under her. {sorry to put that here}

I think she was initially in one bag for the first 2.6 days and there might have been a hole in the bag from putting her in it, say from a fingernail because the bag would be heavy. That allowed enough leakage to make such a detailed and solid print of her body.

I agree with a another post I read here that then Casey put another bag over the top of her and rolled the body over, tying the bag. And then she put her in the laundry bag, all probably done while the car was parked in the garage and no one else was home. In rolling the body over some adipocere spilled out which she used the paper towels to wipe up and put them in the trash bag. The pupae found that right away to make their cocoons.

I guess I'm caught up on how exact that stain showed her little body and a slow seepage of fluids could make a pretty exact image IMO. A spill from the bag in moving her wouldn't have time to sink into the carpet if she wiped it up right away, right? And that is assuming the fluids started leaking out on say the 2nd day with all the heat.

It is awful to discuss but does explain so much in figuring out what happened IMO

Yes I thought that very likely, I also thought that she had to rinse her off because of the sand (I thought she could be in the sandbox) and because flies had already begun to lay eggs, she dried her and maybe applied the duct tape at this time to stop further assaults by insects on her little body.

I think the 4th piece of duct tape was across the eyes as this is a place where maggots would first be apparent.....then bagged her up and put her who knows where.

BBM-I have run my mouth, er, fingers, a lot about the sandbox here...why did LE take an empty bag of play sand from the remains site into evidence? It is on one of the chain of custody forms.

The poll is closed now, so I can't vote, but when I reviewed his testimony on InSession last night, I think he was unflappable, even though Ashton was shredding him apart, so my vote would be: Yes, even though he didn't do well. I think he perceives that he did do well...

Baez did the same with Dr. Vass..JAshton is passionate about the law and upholding it. He sees the scam being played and he doesn't like that one bit. He wants justice for Caylee while Baez wants no justice to come to ICA...JMHO

I voted, Yes, he'll testify again...this was his twist to fit the defenses theory..nothing more but I must say he did contradict himself while JA cross examined him...

His little experiment has nothing to do with this case. He didn't replicate the conditions as Dr. Vass did nor did he use the exact car...It appears the defense didn't give the 'true' facts of the evidence to Dr. Huntington, I believe Baez only gave him what he wanted him to accomplish and I belirve his entire testimony as moot...he cancelled out himself with being contradictory and his experiment was just an experiment...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
I think yes, however I do believe Baez is washed up in court and will never be able to practice law again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser
Back