Hurricane Hilary threatens California, August 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m in Orange County. So far it’s been steady rain but mostly light. I sat out in a lawn chair for about 20 minutes, feeling the warm rain. It was nice.

I think the storm is passing my area.

I’m in Orange County. So far it’s been steady rain but mostly light. I sat out in a lawn chair for about 20 minutes, feeling the warm rain. It was nice.

I think the storm is passing my area.
I’m in LA County but bordering Orange County. I’d describe it much the same as you (steady rain), but in addition right now the wind seems to be picking up a bit now and again.Gusts.

Rain is getting heavier and wind starting. South Bay area. Visibility is poor, cannot even see the edge of the bluffs. KTLA weatherman indicates the worst will be around 10 pm, and through night.

Just watching the news, they had ring camera footage of the moment of the earthquake. Cars BOUNCED right off the road. Very loud noise too. it was a big jolt.

Rain is getting heavier and wind starting. South Bay area. Visibility is poor, cannot even see the edge of the bluffs. KTLA weatherman indicates the worst will be around 10 pm, and through night.

Just watching the news, they had ring camera footage of the moment of the earthquake. Cars BOUNCED right off the road. Very loud noise too. it was a big jolt.
Yeah same here in the South Central area

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back