Hurricane sandy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's the part that always confused me, if the 5 bodies found with Jessica Taylor could not be identified, then how the heck do they know they were all sex workers????

Oh, since this thread is titled Hurricane Sandy, I wanted to ask, are things getting back to normal for our LI residents who frequent this site???

Depends where you are. Some places are still F'd up. Im just minus some posessions, but everything else is back to normal for me.

all the water in the ocean is receding....... what does that mean again?

if all at once, then tsunami.

what are you meaning??

If you want a copy of The Last Happy Hour, get it today on amazon used for about $35 dollars. I am maintaining a price target of $100 for the book on the used market. Availability is limited and they may sell out tomorrow at 11:01 AM Eastern Time.

If you want a copy of The Last Happy Hour, get it today on amazon used for about $35 dollars. I am maintaining a price target of $100 for the book on the used market. Availability is limited and they may sell out tomorrow at 11:01 AM Eastern Time.

it's going to be interesting to see who he picks for a law firm to defend him.

Yeah it was a good time. The freak show was a little over the top for me. All of those guys were young. Imagine being 17-18 and you just released an album like "Ten", "Dirt", "Nevermind" etc etc. No wonder most of them are now dead :(

Kurt and Layne weren't built to go the distance.

Layne was my favorite.
Knew a guy from my old sister office out in Seattle. He used to see Layne at bars before he died. Said he used to just sit in the corner and nod out all day. Nobody bothered him.

Kurt has some interesting conspiracy theories behind his death.

Weren't they scheduled to in '94 and then pulled out last minute?

They might have turned it down in 93 something about that sounds familiar but of course by the time the 94 fest came around sadly he had been dead for several months.

Courtney Love killed Kurt long before he died.

no one ever speaks very well of her....
especially people who know her
and are in her inner circle.

didnt she CLAW her way into Kurt's life?

i think she sucked the life out of his soul.

Did you say when you bought yours it was 99 Cents? That's quite a mark up! Somebody (amazon?) is making money off this case! J/S

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back