"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if I should offer to volunteer my services to the family? I was raised in a family a little more dysfunctional than this one, I have the credientials and the scars to prove it..I know the way of making sure doors and windows are kept shut while voices are raised..
I could run ahead of then down corridors, shutting doors to keep the racket down, or I could help out by proceeding them around on a daily basis, ringing a bell and yelling "MAKE WAY!! DYSFUNCTIONALS COMING THROUGH!! MAKE WAY!" to try to prevent injury and mental trauma to the rest of the citizens as the C&G Circus careens around the city.

It sure would help the general public if you did. ROFL~

:floorlaugh::rotfl::rotfl:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Here's what Cindy says:

(To JM) [You/we] have to have hope. 'Cause if you don't have hope, YOU don't have faith.
(pointing at him) And I know YOU don't have faith!

(George tells her to shut up. She realizes the door is open and reporters can hear the whole thing:)
No, I'm NOT shuttin' up!

(To no one) Tell me I can't pray!

(After JM is heard calmly protesting that he did no such thing.)
YES, you DID. (jabbing water bottle toward him) You went on TV and you said I shouldn't be praying!

(When BC tells someone to shut the door so reporters can't hear this meltdown.)
No! I'm gettin' outta here!

(As she walks out the door, into a throng of rabid media, with mikes and cameras on)
I can't stomach the man!

(When reporter asks what happened to make her upset)
Nothin'.

Here's what George says to Cindy, throughout the whole thing:

Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
Listen. Listen. Shut up.
(To Cindy/reporter?) Listen. Be quiet.
Come on. Let's go.

And all I could hear from Brad was "Shut the door" when he realized reporters were filming the scene
When the tape starts it looks like he says "drop it" to Cindy. Wonder what they were already arguing about?

Just thought I'd contribute my lil' bit o info!

:Banane23:

I wonder if I should offer to volunteer my services to the family? I was raised in a family a little more dysfunctional than this one, I have the credientials and the scars to prove it..I know the way of making sure doors and windows are kept shut while voices are raised..
I could run ahead of then down corridors, shutting doors to keep the racket down, or I could help out by proceeding them around on a daily basis, ringing a bell and yelling "MAKE WAY!! DYSFUNCTIONALS COMING THROUGH!! MAKE WAY!" to try to prevent injury and mental trauma to the rest of the citizens as the C&G Circus careens around the city.

Noooo, NO- you can't go back around a family like this I won't let yooou!! I don't think we'd get out with our sanity in check if we had to do it a second time!! LOL

The first day that Brad C appeared on the scene with the senior Anthonys, I felt sorry for him and wondered if he knew what he was getting into by agreeing to represent them. Then all his media appeareances wore away that sympathy.

When I watched this video, a bit of that sympathy returned. It looked to me as if CA pushed his chair aside when he was reaching out trying to calm her. Then both GA and CA stormed off leaving him behind. By the look on his face he wasn't too happy with the whole proceeding.

I am sure this sympathy will fade away the next time he manouvers a 'sound bite' to promote the Anthony version of things, but he certainly looked as if he had a bad day at the depos.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Here's what Cindy says:

(To JM) [You/we] have to have hope. 'Cause if you don't have hope, YOU don't have faith.
(pointing at him) And I know YOU don't have faith!

(George tells her to shut up. She realizes the door is open and reporters can hear the whole thing:)
No, I'm NOT shuttin' up!

(To no one) Tell me I can't pray!

(After JM is heard calmly protesting that he did no such thing.)
YES, you DID. (jabbing water bottle toward him) You went on TV and you said I shouldn't be praying!

(When BC tells someone to shut the door so reporters can't hear this meltdown.)
No! I'm gettin' outta here!

(As she walks out the door, into a throng of rabid media, with mikes and cameras on)
I can't stomach the man!

(When reporter asks what happened to make her upset)
Nothin'.

Here's what George says to Cindy, throughout the whole thing:

Let's go. Let's go. Come on.
Listen. Listen. Shut up.
(To Cindy/reporter?) Listen. Be quiet.
Come on. Let's go.

And all I could hear from Brad was "Shut the door" when he realized reporters were filming the scene

I would suggest Brad invest in a cattle prod and bullwhip.

In a way it really doesn't matter who she said it too....frankly I don't think CA can stomach ANY man...

It is obvious it was a long day for everyone involved...the trial is going to be even longer...unless they limit who they put on the stand.

She's talking to JM. I think she and George believe this is a frivolous lawsuit and that JM is profiting off Caylee's death. That's why she says she can't stomach the man - she doesn't like JM AT ALL.

The first day that Brad C appeared on the scene with the senior Anthonys, I felt sorry for him and wondered if he knew what he was getting into by agreeing to represent them. Then all his media appeareances wore away that sympathy.

When I watched this video, a bit of that sympathy returned. It looked to me as if CA pushed his chair aside when he was reaching out trying to calm her. Then both GA and CA stormed off leaving him behind. By the look on his face he wasn't too happy with the whole proceeding.

I am sure this sympathy will fade away the next time he manouvers a 'sound bite' to promote the Anthony version of things, but he certainly looked as if he had a bad day at the depos.

he wasn't in any big hurry to join them either.....probably trying to smooth things over??????:doh:

When I first heard the tape of Cindy say, “I can’t stomach that man,” I thought she said, “I’m still in command.” LOL

I think that is what she's saying.......if you play it backwards.....
;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back