"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lol!!!...wow!!..Brad had to go potty...I imagine he needed to get away from the the Anthonuttys........:crazy:
geesss!! what a day!..The trial is going to be a blast!!!:woohoo:

Sorry if this is O/T but speaking of going potty.....how does Cindy drink so much water yet can sit through a two and a half hour deposition?

Sorry if this is O/T but speaking of going potty.....how does Cindy drink so much water yet can sit through a two and a half hour deposition?

I suspect she had her own bladder surgically removed and one of iron implanted. After all, needing to go to the bathroom could be construed as a sign of weakness! :crazy:

Oh yea, I noticed that while watching the depo. Several times I was yelling at my computer "Put your arm down please!"
Ya that was nasty, I hate looking at wet pits. Plus she was always wiping her mouth-reminded me of someting my great grandpa used to do all the time. But he was in his 80's.

I can't stomach the man (Morgan) myself.He reminds me of a spoiled, greedy bully I knew in school.

And Cindy, who the heck could stomach you? What a miserable life these two must have together. I don't think this is anything new, they have probably been this way toward each other long before Caylee's death.
The words that keep coming to my mind is - like mother, like daughter.
jmo

I think that George told her to shut up because she aimed the last comment about having faith directly at him: "I know you don't have any faith." Prior to that her arguments were directed over George's shoulder at the attorney standing back there.

I agree. It was a funny camera angle though. And I dunno why, but I was surprised at GA's "Shut up".. that was pretty brave for him to say to her! :clap:

:pinocchio: - George
:pinocchio: - Cindy
:argue: - George & Cindy in the elevator!

:woohoo:

You know, I have thought that for awhile. I think KC thinks she is in some sort of "protective" custody.....I think she is LOVING sitting on her cot and reading and eating all day long without having to deal with her mother. It is the long overdue vacation CA talked about in her depo.

I know. My ears are bleeding just from a couple hours of listening to these two go at it.

I, and I don't know why, get offended when she uses the religion card or in this instance the "don't tell me I cant Pray" card..it's like she's throws it out to show some sort of religious and moral superiority and low and behold media cameras are present.... but I feel it's fickle. IMO of course

If it's true and she was referring to Morgan's comment about her not searching, then her shouting that just reminded everyone that he said that and that her physical actions didn't mesh with her search for the imaginanny.

I wondered that too.. I think sometimes she maybe fake drinks.

no kidding!...:clap:

perhaps she sweats a lot...:drink:

She def was, but only on one pit.. did she forget to swipe deo on both sides? (I hate when i do that!)

I can't stomach the man (Morgan) myself.He reminds me of a spoiled, greedy bully I knew in school.

I would say that I heard something similar from a classmate, as a matter of fact, but I don't wanna get sued for defamation of character :rolleyes:

I seriously had a difficult time watching the videos, the two of them really make my stomach churn. Cindy thinks that she is smarter than everyone and above the law. I think the LE should be insulted by her insinuations that they are at fault, when the person she should really be angry at is her own daughter, whether she murdered Caylee or did something so awful that a baby-sitter would take Caylee from her and hurt her. The whole irony of this situation is that Cindy is the one that turned her daughter in to begin with. I bet she wishes she could take that phone call back.

I thought my mother was tough when I was a teenager...she was strict and wanted to know everything I did....you know? SHE WAS NORMAL...and somehow in my mind I made her out to be a monster. Of course now that I'm 40, I've know for a long time what a WONDERFUL, beautiful person she is. Thank you God for giving me a normal childhood.

CA is emotionally abusive to the nth degree....can't imagine living with a mother like that. And Casey is nothing more than a cold blooded murderer. What a group.

I'm calling my mommy right now and thanking her!

It's funny you said this about your mother lala. i was thinking too, that my family was dysfunctional. In comparison, my family was very functional and NORMAL. My mom has passed now but I thank her every day for the love she gave us.
This family is the definition of dysfunctional.

Also, I haven't watched the last two parts of CA's depo. is it true she was yelling at ZG too?

I seriously had a difficult time watching the videos, the two of them really make my stomach churn. Cindy thinks that she is smarter than everyone and above the law. I think the LE should be insulted by her insinuations that they are at fault, when the person she should really be angry at is her own daughter, whether she murdered Caylee or did something so awful that a baby-sitter would take Caylee from her and hurt her. The whole irony of this situation is that Cindy is the one that turned her daughter in to begin with. I bet she wishes she could take that phone call back.

I agree to a point, but I think Cindy's defensiveness stems from her feelings of insecurity in her intelligence, and from a sense of being corner by LE (which she should feel cornered)! I've never known anyone who was sure of their intellect or position to act like her.

When CA says to GA: "you don't have faith," IMO that is: you don't have faith that Casey will be acquitted.

I think the most that Casey can hope for, is that the Lord will forgive her. The court here on earth will judge her for her actions.

21o7iu0.jpg

Here's what they looked like walking out. What do you think Cindy is thinking?? :eek:

hhahaha. she looks like she's about to back hand him. *wAck* Damn with all these bracelets and crap all over her arms she's probably knock ya out she hit ya with that arm!

Can you imagine hearing CA and KC in an all out fight like the one on Father's Day?
and going after each other and CA choking kc?

Actually, I can imagine it. I grew up in a volatile home and the cardinal, unspoken rule of a dysfunctional family is that you never discuss anything with anyone. I think that's why they are all denying a fight occurred -dysfunction is a family "secret."

They just found out that KC stole money from her parents and she is going to say there was no fight, ya right. Can any of them speak the truth about anything? FWITW I think she was speaking about GA when she made the remake "I can't stomach the man". In Shirley's emails she talks about how CA wanted to divorce GA but couldn't afford too. CA and GA had lots of issues before this happened; can you imagine the tension now?????

Actually, I can imagine it. I grew up in a volatile home and the cardinal, unspoken rule of a dysfunctional family is that you never discuss anything with anyone. I think that's why they are all denying a fight occurred -dysfunction is a family "secret."

Our family was dysfunctional until we realized dysfunction was actually a function, then it got too hard to work at something else to try to improve. So, we just went with the flow. Problem with the A's, they haven't figured out they're dysfunctional yet! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back