"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
obviously she meant atty JM...come on guys.

No, it wasn't obvious to me at all...I thought she meant GA because the two of them had just had a testy exchange and GA told her to shut up. However, many people, including news reporters, do feel she is talking about the attorney and that makes sense because she was taking her dramatic leave from the attorney's office right as she was saying it.

She is talking to George so I assume when she turned to walk away from him she was refering to him

Whatever it is, I just know it's going to be a doozie!!! Bet she won't be toting her video camera there or chomping on her gum. Wonder if she'll attempt to show up in jeans. Whatever she does, it certainly will not be normal, or anywhere close to normal.

Will they let her "Chomp" on her gum at KC's trial? Judge Judy makes them spit it out....LOL
Knowing CA in all her class, she'll probably stick it under the judge's bench if they tell her to get rid of the gum :biggrin:

i am wondering if they have survellience video from the elevator? would love to see how she was acting on the way down. lol....

Just think how Caylee is safe in a different house now and she doesn't have to be exposed to the vile hatred of these people. God bless little Caylee!

I really do feel it was a blessing in disguise that Caylee was removed from their sphere.

--emphasis mine

I didn't hear the very first part of your post, but I did hear bolded part. When she said, "you told me I couldn't pray", I heard Morgan reply, "I didn't say that." I thought she was speaking to Morgan. at the very least, i'm pretty sure Morgan thought it was addressed to him.

My thought is she may have made a comment to ZFG about praying for her soul and the response was don't bother or something along those lines, which promted the reast of the interaction.

I really do feel it was a blessing in disguise that Caylee was removed from their sphere.

I've heard this train-of-thought from quite a few different observers, but I can't wrap my head around the thought that any child's murder is a blessing of any kind. :(

I bet she sarcastically told someone she would "pary for them" and the person told her to shove her prays and that is when she said "don't tell me not to pray".

No way was she talking about GA.

You know, I get where people are coming from when they say "Poor Caylee, what she must have lived like" or whatever, but watching the Anthonys unravel is kind of sad. I think Caylee was the glue that held C and G together. Any positive energy they had was directed at Caylee and now she's gone. All they have left in anger. I think KC has been a thorn in the marriage for a long time and now that splinter has gotten infected and is getting gangrenous.

I'm not sure it was this bad when Caylee was alive. I think Caylee gave them the only happiness they have possessed in a long time.

I've met the Anthonys. CA picked burrs off my sweater after a search. GA seemed genuinely kind. I got weird vibes off of CA, but I just felt sincerety coming off of George. I have no doubt he's in the worst of places right now, so I do forgive him some attitude. CA was beyond vitriolic, though, and it makes me wonder how much of this is reactionary and how much in innate personality.

Without being an armchair psychologist, you can tell they have a ton of anger stored up, toward KC, perhaps, and this is their only way to express it without getting in front of cameras and publicly throwing KC under the bus. Whether they've done it inadvertantly here is going to be left to a jury, I guess. This should be all the evidence a competent defense team needs to abandon the NDI argument.

Well...it's just very, very sad and tragic that she wasn't removed from their sphere by other means (like adoption). What a shame Cindy wouldn't allow that, and that KC wasn't strong enough to stand up to her. Caylee's would have had a chance at living a life.

you can bet she is going to do her "home work"....:crazy:
Home work that DOESN'T include finding this mysterious Address Book with the Nanny's address and phone number. Funny how she can memorize page numbers of released documents but can't remember where that little ole book is.

Well...it's just very, very sad and tragic that she wasn't removed from their sphere by other means (like adoption). What a shame Cindy wouldn't allow that, and that KC wasn't strong enough to stand up to her. Caylee's would have had a chance at living a life.

ITA. How tragic that Caylee's escape from the sickness came in the form of death, rather than another life with a family.

And not to defend CA, at all, but I wonder if KC pulled the same thing with Kiomarie about the adoption as she did Amy H. and GA/CA "giving her" their house. "Oh yeah, you can adopt my baby." Then when push comes to shove, "Sorry, Mom won't allow it." And at that time if GA/CA even knew KC was pregnant, she'd only talked about keeping her baby. I doubt anyone in KC's life was told the same thing at the same time. I can't see CA relinquishing her control if a genuine adoption sitch had come up, but I can't help but think it wasn't even discussed in the first place.

If you continue and watch the raw video of the Attorneys comments after, they comment on Cindys remarks--it was JM she was speaking to!

Gotta love when GA tells her to shut up and she is ready for a fist fight and happens to look up and see the cameras rolling and calms herself down a bit.

I've rewatched it a few times and IMO she was ranting at both GA and JM. Her water bottle jab "I know you don't" and the "Don't tell me to shut up" was at GA. As for her comment outside the door...I think it's 50/50 as to which of them she is referring to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back