"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy can't stomach John Morgan or ZFG other attorney (whichever the one she was talking to). It is NOT GA she is talking about. Watch again. She had a bee in her bonnet talking to the guy the whole time. Both her and GA did. It is Morgan she cant' stomach. GA did tell her to shut up tho and she told he she won't shut up. lol

CA told JM he told her not to pray. She was looking beyond GA, across the room, when she said "you told me I couldn't pray". GA tried to get her to "shut up". She can't stomach JM in this instance. She was livid about the whole process. I can't stand JM either - don't know why.

After listening to CA's complete interview, I conclude she is sharp. She did not let them bully her. She stuck up for her truth. I believe her rendition of how things were/are for her. She tells it as it was for her whether we like what she did or didn't do she is trying to retell what happened as she experienced it from her own standpoint. That said, she cannot accept that KC killed Caylee (if proven to be true - trial pending).

What I found interesting and did not know before, is that the card that the woman signed at Sawgrass was signed C. Zanaida Gonzalee. Where did Zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez come from then? I think the card is in the docs somewhere. I'll have to look later.

Cindy can't stomach John Morgan or ZFG other attorney (whichever the one she was talking to). It is NOT GA she is talking about. Watch again. She had a bee in her bonnet talking to the guy the whole time. Both her and GA did. It is Morgan she cant' stomach. GA did tell her to shut up tho and she told he she won't shut up. lol

Wasn't Morgan a spokesperson for George and Cindy for a short time?

I think it she was referring to one of the lawyers - ofcourse Cindy hates most everyone, so it's hard to tell for sure.

I agree.
I think she was referring to whom ever she was arguing with, either Mitnik or Morgan..I place my bet on Mr Morgan.
I, and I don't know why, get offended when she uses the religion card or in this instance the "don't tell me I cant Pray" card..it's like she's throws it out to show some sort of religious and moral superiority and low and behold media cameras are present.... but I feel it's fickle. IMO of course

Just think how Caylee is safe in a different house now and she doesn't have to be exposed to the vile hatred of these people. God bless little Caylee!

:blowkiss:That is a very sweet way of saying that
Little Angel CAYLEE is in Heaven living with God now....
She has no more tears... No More Sorrow ! ! !

Caylee has only * * * JOY * * * and PEACE !!!

Thank God for Little Children being Welcomed into Heaven !!!
as sad as it seems that she is no longer walking on this earth...

~ If you Believe the Bible ~ in Psalms 139 it says that God knew us
before we were in our Mother's womb's and that He Knows Everything
about us... and that He formed us... and that He Knows our every day !
AWESOME in my belief JMO:woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

Hope I did Not offend anyone... but it makes it easier for me to
believe this... and it is far more comforting for me ! ! !:blowkiss:

God Knows what KC did... HE SAW her...
She will have to answer to Him...
I do Believe this.... JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

She makes me want to mail her a pack of gum, just for grins!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Woo hoo. What a video. True colors showing here. Cindy is like a kid who, if they do not get what they want: TANTRUM!! I love that George told her to shut up, ha ha. Bet some juicy fights go on in that household. Cindy's eyes look mean as hell when she is mad. If I were Gentiva where she works, I'd fire her in a hot minute. Who would want that kind of hothead managing people?

i am wondering if they have survellience video from the elevator? would love to see how she was acting on the way down. lol....

21o7iu0.jpg

Here's what they looked like walking out. What do you think Cindy is thinking?? :eek:

I think George should run for the hills! Living with that woman must be pure hell!

Here's what they looked like walking out. What do you think Cindy is thinking?? :eek:

I started typing several quotes to go with the pic but I had to delete them all :) I'm sorry I can't say what I really think will happen to good old George when he gets home. I'll be banned for life!:woohoo:

After listening to CA's complete interview, I conclude she is sharp. She did not let them bully her. She stuck up for her truth.

...respectfully snipped...

Shame her truth is at such odds with the facts.

I started typing several quotes to go with the pic but I had to delete them all :) I'm sorry I can't say what I really think will happen to good old George when he gets home. I'll be banned for life!:woohoo:

Did it have anything to do with the high possibility of painful emasculation with a rusty knife? :D

With this preview of how the Anthony's might behave under questioning at Casey's murder trail, I wonder what their attorney is thinking about tonight?

I watched Cindy's outburst for the 4th time and I feel pretty sure she is talking to John Morgan. Brad C. looks very upset - he may not have seen this kind of behavior. JMO

That woman has a meltdown in a NY minute! Sheesh!

lol!!!...wow!!..Brad had to go potty...I imagine he needed to get away from the the Anthonuttys........:crazy:
geesss!! what a day!..The trial is going to be a blast!!!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back