"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
--emphasis mine

I didn't hear the very first part of your post, but I did hear bolded part. When she said, "you told me I couldn't pray", I heard Morgan reply, "I didn't say that." I thought she was speaking to Morgan. at the very least, i'm pretty sure Morgan thought it was addressed to him.

The first part I had to turn my sound way up to hear it. I've watched the clip a few more times and think you and other posters are right about it being Morgan she can not stomach. Sorry my mistake!

i thought i heard shut the door please .. then cindy said no i wont shut up sounded like she misunderstood what he said ?

Yes, someone said shut the door please, but George definetly told Cindy to "shut up!"

With the sound up all the way...........when Cindy is at the back of the elevator and just before the elevator door shut, Cindy said, "where's Brad?"

and like a drama queen is leaning her self on the elevator wall??????
:boohoo:

Can you imagine hearing CA and KC in an all out fight like the one on Father's Day?
and going after each other and CA choking kc?
That must of been 1 scarey night! Poor baby Caylee..........rised by those 2 women!

Can you imagine hearing CA and KC in an all out fight like the one on Father's Day?
That must of been 1 scarey night! Poor baby Caylee..........rised by those 2 women!

I'm still stuck at this point in my theory, lol. Now, after watching CA in action, I still can't believe that CA would just let KC leave with Caylee.

Nuff said.

Oh, one last point: "You don't know what my involvement in this was?"

But wait, didn't you hear George? There was no fight! :rolleyes: He said so, under oath!! :gavel:

While on one hand I don't begrudge George his anger at the questions he was asked, he made an excellent point about the atty's and their 15 minutes of this tragedy. He wasn't helping his situation. Did he honestly answer even 1 question? It was hard to tell with all the I don't knows and the b!tching... :banghead:

I would love to have known what was said once those elevator doors closed... I bet GA caught hell for telling her to shutup.

Who told her she couldn't pray?
JM said that she'd been having prayer vigils, but never actually looked for ZFG or Caylee. I think this is what she is referring to.

She was taking to and about Mr Morgan...simple as that

JM said that she'd been having prayer vigils, but never actually looked for ZFG or Caylee. I think this is what she is referring to.

You're probably right. I'd forgotten that.

Wow...quite the stretch there, CA.

The first part I had to turn my sound way up to hear it. I've watched the clip a few more times and think you and other posters are right about it being Morgan she can not stomach. Sorry my mistake!

no apology needed! info/drama overload today! lol helps to bounce it off of each other to figure it out. :)

i want to hear the first part, so i will replay tomorrow! i can't digest anymore of it tonight.

I think that George told her to shut up because she aimed the last comment about having faith directly at him: "I know you don't have any faith." Prior to that her arguments were directed over George's shoulder at the attorney standing back there.
I believe she did direct the "and I know you don't have faith" at GA. Before that I think he was talking to her (although we couldn't hear his voice) and told her to "...drop it."

With the sound up all the way...........when Cindy is at the back of the elevator and just before the elevator door shut, Cindy said, "where's Brad?"

Kinda like an afterthought, huh? GA do you have the baby? No, I thought YOU had the baby! OMG, Where's the Baby?????

Zanny's dingo ate my babay. :) (I think this would be a very viable Cindy excuse... *smiles*)

Listening and rewatching it, yeah, I agree, she aimed most of her vitriolic spew at the lawyer.

cindy, i am willing to bet that everyone finds it near impossible to "stomach" you too

cindy, i am willing to bet that everyone finds it near impossible to "stomach" you too

Yup, me too.. me too. Everytime she speak it makes my stomach turn. Jail has got to be somewhat of a relief for Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back