"I can't stomach the man"....is CA referring to GA?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think she was talking about George. The first part I could hear was Cindy saying to George (paraphrasing her): You have to have hope and faith. And I know you don't have faith. He then says "Shut Up" to her. Then she says something about him going on TV and saying she couldn't pray. That's when she says "I can't stomach the man". Wow.

OH yeah, she meant George. No doubt about it.

OH yeah, she meant George. No doubt about it.
She was just focusing on GA and telling him he went on TV and said she couldn't pray. Whatever.

GA needs to make a life change.

Well, since Cindy owns the house & GA has some money from Kidfinders..(.I hope. ) Just move out & go live with a relative or get a room or a tent.:chicken: I wouldn't live with Cindy if she was the last person on earth with the last tent:mad::mad:

I just watched it. I'm pretty sure Cindy can't stomach George.

Gosh, that was awful. It seemed Cindy was just spitting nails at whomever- I guess that remark could have been toward George since he'd just told her to shut up. I get the feeling Cindy wasn't very happy with BC, either. Anyone pick up on that? They flew out of that room and left him in the dust...

She said that about Morgan, not George.

Back when she called Morgan an ambulance-chaser during an interview, I think it was WFTV got Morgan's reaction, and he said something along the lines of "she can pray for Caylee, but she can't go out in the woods pr wherever and look for her."

I think WFTV has more footage of this confrontation today, and they put it into context by re-showing the old footage of what they said about each other.

She DID tell George off when he told her to shut up tho! heh

I think the whole family hates each other and are only together when they have to be. They had so little regard for finding their grand child and they seem to focus on the evil monster who killed her.

Just think how Caylee is safe in a different house now and she doesn't have to be exposed to the vile hatred of these people. God bless little Caylee!

I just watched it. I'm pretty sure Cindy can't stomach George.

Be careful. We might discover in 31 days that GA has gone missing. Like daughter, like mother.

No, no,...watch it again, she's talking to the lawyer behind George... he even responds to her....then George tells her to Shut up (how nice!). But I believe she is referening the attorney, not George.

IMO of course...but it's sure fun to watch!:eek:
:)

She said that about Morgan, not George.

Back when she called Morgan an ambulance-chaser during an interview, I think it was WFTV got Morgan's reaction, and he said something along the lines of "she can pray for Caylee, but she can't go out in the woods pr wherever and look for her."

I think WFTV has more footage of this confrontation today, and they put it into context by re-showing the old footage of what they said about each other.

She DID tell George off when he told her to shut up tho! heh

Thanks for posting this info, I never knew all that. I think you're probably right that it was for Morgan.

I just watched it again and it does appear she was looking just past George (probably at Morgan) when she said that.

KC killed one and is on the verge of killing a couple more

course, they could end this once and for all by simply telling the truth
they think they are throwing KC under the train if they tell the truth but in reality she threw herself under the train

they are the most gutless people i have ever seen

I watched Cindy's outburst for the 4th time and I feel pretty sure she is talking to John Morgan. Brad C. looks very upset - he may not have seen this kind of behavior. JMO

That woman has a meltdown in a NY minute! Sheesh!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back