I think that Misty is terrified of Ronald.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You don't need a high IQ to lie.

true, but i still think i would have cracked by now...like last year when they were still able to question her intensely about haleigh...i just know i could not have held out as she has done...

but she hasn't held out; she's lied about her lies. Again and again.

I really haven’t considered this seriously, that Misty was trying to snag Ronald any way she could. IMO she is way off the mark so often because she was using drugs, probably every day. Now that she is finally off of the drugs maybe we will start to see more of the real Misty. I seriously doubt that Misty was addicted to drugs until she “hooked up” with Ronald. Because of her age and lack of formal education along with the fact that I really think Ron was just using her as a free babysitter and for other purposes, well I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps we are thinking the marriage was a reward for Misty keeping quiet about what she knows about Haleigh. The face that she could have been pregnant would have been reason for TN to say, “Marry this girl, Ron, before you wind up in jail”.

I do agree with you, I think it would have been very hard for Misty to not be jealous of Haleigh. Especially after Ron made it so clear that he didn’t want a child with her. What a really dumb man, then to ask her to continue to babysit – must have been some great drugs.

I'm not sure if she was jealous of Haleigh but I do know that there are plenty of women in this world who are jealous of a child from a previous relationship. They know that the child is a link to the ex. (Hence jealous of CS-) I find it rather odd that in the beginning interviews when she was talking about getting married it was because thats what Haleigh wanted, but Haleigh was lost somewhere!!! If thats what Haleigh wanted why not wait to find her so she could be the little flower girl and get her part in the wedding also??? Also in that interview she was talking about how she (MC) and Haleigh had got matching sneakers...its been awhile so I don't remember what else but it seems like she was trying to take on the Mom role instead of the Stepmom role by making Haleigh her matching little "mini me", and I found it disturbing. Thats the reason she was smiling and showing off her ring in the video...because she got her confirmation that "hey Ron does love me...he never married CS... and I know I was the last one to see Haleigh...but we are getting married because thats what Haleigh wanted..." (The qutotes are just what I think she may have been thinking... Pretty sickening to me that she could smile about ANYTHING at that time...:furious:) She knew saying that they had the matching sneakers and everything in the interview that CS would see it on the news... I don't think she is scared of Ron @ all. She seems to think of herself as Rons "ride or die..gangsta style B****." She seems to be more scared of RC having NOTHING to do with her if she is linked to be involved, not of what he would do TO her. (I think this is why her lips are sealed...even if she knew who was responisible because she was passed out or WHATEVER... he would have nothing to do with her because it happened "on her watch" She claims to know NOTHING?) If she keeps her mouth shut then RC has no reason to not "kick it" w/ her. Some women have that simple mentality of "something is better than nothing" ...low self esteem...Besides RC was taking care of her housing, bills, pills and whatever... But the low self esteem is why "she doesn't care" he has other girls, and she got the tat after they were "divorced" (but still hanging out) in my opinion to show RC her love is still so true... I think MC has serious self esteem issues that why she doesn't worry about the other girls. She seems to have some experience with her momma turning on her already and then coming back to her side so I guess she doesn't know any different. I know that if anything ever happened to my child on my exes new girlfriends watch, it would be the ULTIMATE way of hurting me out of jealousy. The point is, she is so young and not able to grasp that CS was no threat to MC/RC relationship. But she had to look at her (CS) everyday in Haleighs little eyes. Theres is NO love that compares to a daddy for his daughter and it might have seemed like competition to her. IDK but its...JMO I guess I draw all these conclusions because of her hateful message on the other baby mommas MS page saying "Hey B**** I got YOUR man and I'mma have YOUR baby too" not exact words but you get what I'm saying. She was jealous of her so why not be jealous of CS too... hmmm.
P.S. Maybe she really was pregnant... but if you are still taking a bunch of pills after the fact...there is no way a baby can thrive...

Does anyone else think this is why she is not talking? I think he is abusive towards woman and that he has her terrified to come out and say what happened in fear that he might kill her. I remember on the 911 call he called her a "b*tch" and everything. I wonder if Haleigh died on accident & Tommy helped her cover it up because she was scared of Ron. I'm not trying to give Misty excuses at all but if Ron has beat her before it would explain a lot. I just feel like Misty isn't smart enough to get away with murder.

I believe she killed Haleigh and that is why she is keeping quiet.If she tells what she did to Haleigh everyone will know she is a child killer plus

1.Ronald s threats of killing whoever made Haleigh gone
2. Death penalty

Those 2 things would keep me quiet if I was in Misty's shoes!

just saying:waitasec:

I'm not sure if she was jealous of Haleigh but I do know that there are plenty of women in this world who are jealous of a child from a previous relationship. They know that the child is a link to the ex. (Hence jealous of CS-) I find it rather odd that in the beginning interviews when she was talking about getting married it was because thats what Haleigh wanted, but Haleigh was lost somewhere!!! If thats what Haleigh wanted why not wait to find her so she could be the little flower girl and get her part in the wedding also??? Also in that interview she was talking about how she (MC) and Haleigh had got matching sneakers...its been awhile so I don't remember what else but it seems like she was trying to take on the Mom role instead of the Stepmom role by making Haleigh her matching little "mini me", and I found it disturbing. Thats the reason she was smiling and showing off her ring in the video...because she got her confirmation that "hey Ron does love me...he never married CS... and I know I was the last one to see Haleigh...but we are getting married because thats what Haleigh wanted..." (The qutotes are just what I think she may have been thinking... Pretty sickening to me that she could smile about ANYTHING at that time...:furious:) She knew saying that they had the matching sneakers and everything in the interview that CS would see it on the news... I don't think she is scared of Ron @ all. She seems to think of herself as Rons "ride or die..gangsta style B****." She seems to be more scared of RC having NOTHING to do with her if she is linked to be involved, not of what he would do TO her. (I think this is why her lips are sealed...even if she knew who was responisible because she was passed out or WHATEVER... he would have nothing to do with her because it happened "on her watch" She claims to know NOTHING?) If she keeps her mouth shut then RC has no reason to not "kick it" w/ her. Some women have that simple mentality of "something is better than nothing" ...low self esteem...Besides RC was taking care of her housing, bills, pills and whatever... But the low self esteem is why "she doesn't care" he has other girls, and she got the tat after they were "divorced" (but still hanging out) in my opinion to show RC her love is still so true... I think MC has serious self esteem issues that why she doesn't worry about the other girls. She seems to have some experience with her momma turning on her already and then coming back to her side so I guess she doesn't know any different. I know that if anything ever happened to my child on my exes new girlfriends watch, it would be the ULTIMATE way of hurting me out of jealousy. The point is, she is so young and not able to grasp that CS was no threat to MC/RC relationship. But she had to look at her (CS) everyday in Haleighs little eyes. Theres is NO love that compares to a daddy for his daughter and it might have seemed like competition to her. IDK but its...JMO I guess I draw all these conclusions because of her hateful message on the other baby mommas MS page saying "Hey B**** I got YOUR man and I'mma have YOUR baby too" not exact words but you get what I'm saying. She was jealous of her so why not be jealous of CS too... hmmm.
P.S. Maybe she really was pregnant... but if you are still taking a bunch of pills after the fact...there is no way a baby can thrive...

Excellent post ! As far as Misty being pregnant the way she had a 3 day drug and sex binge who knows who could have been the daddy?

she can't be scared to lose ron now, that seems to be done already, so that reason is gone...so she must be scared for herself, meaning the truth will hurt her...i think if ron did it and she covered, she would have talked by now that he is with other women...what i don't get it why ron would keep his mouth shut, unless he helped her cover up, as i do believe he knows what happened...that is only reason he would cover for her now.

she can't be scared to lose ron now, that seems to be done already, so that reason is gone...so she must be scared for herself, meaning the truth will hurt her...i think if ron did it and she covered, she would have talked by now that he is with other women...what i don't get it why ron would keep his mouth shut, unless he helped her cover up, as i do believe he knows what happened...that is only reason he would cover for her now.

JMO - there is a powerful reason Ron keeps playing this game with Misty. I'm not sure what the reason is but it is obvious a reason exists. He marries her, he divorces her, he calls her to warn her about Donna Brock, now he is telling his Mother "just between us" they gave me the lines to say to Misty - as if he didn't know these words would be played out in the media. This little "confidence" he shares with Mother is the same thing as calling Misty to warn her about Donna Brock.

What reason could be so powerful ? Who is he protecting ? Has to be someone who actually means something to him and that isn't Haleigh or Jr. If he cared about those kids he never would have left them in Misty's "care" to begin with. He wouldn't be doing dope and he darn sure wouldn't be out dealing it. What is left ?

JMO - there is a powerful reason Ron keeps playing this game with Misty. I'm not sure what the reason is but it is obvious a reason exists. He marries her, he divorces her, he calls her to warn her about Donna Brock, now he is telling his Mother "just between us" they gave me the lines to say to Misty - as if he didn't know these words would be played out in the media. This little "confidence" he shares with Mother is the same thing as calling Misty to warn her about Donna Brock.

What reason could be so powerful ? Who is he protecting ? Has to be someone who actually means something to him and that isn't Haleigh or Jr. If he cared about those kids he never would have left them in Misty's "care" to begin with. He wouldn't be doing dope and he darn sure wouldn't be out dealing it. What is left ?

imo, could only be himslef and/or his mommy...no one else means anything to him

imo, could only be himslef and/or his mommy...no one else means anything to him

I agree - it certainly isn't Haleigh, if she is alive, with all his killing people talk. He had his chance to protect Haleigh - he was a complete failure at that. All he talks about is himself, that pretty much sums up who is #1.

I have alwys thought whoever was there partying with her maybe gave her a few extra pills so she would pass on out and they could take Haleigh. A pervert comes to mind. I don't think she knows what really happened but I do think she knows who was there before she went down into lala land. I knew a couple that lost there kids to DFS someone called the law and when they got there both parents were passed out @ the kitchen table with their heads in their plates of spagetti. They were oxy junkies. The guys neice who is nothing like them told me when they were all oxyed up a tank could have driven thru their house and they wouldn't have known the difference,

I have alwys thought whoever was there partying with her maybe gave her a few extra pills so she would pass on out and they could take Haleigh. A pervert comes to mind. I don't think she knows what really happened but I do think she knows who was there before she went down into lala land. I knew a couple that lost there kids to DFS someone called the law and when they got there both parents were passed out @ the kitchen table with their heads in their plates of spagetti. They were oxy junkies. The guys neice who is nothing like them told me when they were all oxyed up a tank could have driven thru their house and they wouldn't have known the difference,

O/T
What a waste of good spaghetti...

Cute pic of your grandson!

O/T
What a waste of good spaghetti...

Cute pic of your grandson!

I know what a disgusting thought and if you knew these 2 it would be even a worse thought, Yes little Luke is a doll baby my first grandchild very proud of him, these oxy junkies are terribly addicted to it I have seen several people in my little home town brought down because of it...

Charlie, the only thing I can come up with is FEAR. Could there be someone he fears so much? Ya know, ron has a lot of bravado, but hes really a sniveling coward in my opinion.

IMHO..Himself.JMO

the fact that rc protected misty just hours after the crime is astounding. He held her and walked with her, kept his arm around her and defended her. They were like two peas in a pod.

Stark contrast to his behavior on the 911 call. Apparently, he recovered from the fact that his "dumb b@#ch g/f got his child stole". In a matter of hours, he changed. I have noticed he does this type of thing consistently. He covers all bases whenever asked a question or his behavior is questioned.

He is not the type to admit to any faults or any wrongs. It is always someone else's fault. I don't see this pattern changing so I expect him to slowly bring about overlooked facts or suspicions. This will keep people from asking about his current crimes. In case they do, he will use Haleigh and say he doesn't want to take the focus off her...Yeah, ron.

MC has no clue about ron. He outright calls her names and she convinces herself he was talking about another person. She doesn't want to believe that he would diss her like that. In this respect she lives in a fantasy world where she is a princess and ronald is her Knight. When she hears rc's own words and he contradicts her, the venom will flow. At the moment, I don't think she is scared of rc, she doesn't have enough common sense to experience fear of him. She thinks she can control him through sex and support of him. Now that she can't do this...only time will tell what her move will be.

If rc wasn't involved he would sing like a canary. If misty weren't involved, it will take more time.
These two very immature people have managed to befuddle an entire police department and the FDLE. As long as her 'ronald' is behind bars, I doubt she is scared. She may be afraid that he is going to get out though, and harm her brother or the kids. Once rc is sentenced, maybe we will hear some truth.

Misty is in love with her ronald. She is also delusional, in the real sense of the word. No matter what you tell her about him, she doesn't believe anything bad.

Of course Misty is *delusional.* All the players in this fiasco are. That's the nature of the disease (of addiction.) Insanity.

As for those who state that any of the jailbirds are in withdrawal.. that's inane. Physical withdrawal subsides in about a week. Even then, the physical symptoms are akin to a bad flu. The worst is probably deep muscle aches. Some of them might wish they had an oxy, roxy, Lortab (etc), but that would be a fleeting craving at this point.

I also don't believe Misty was incapacitated (She could not have slept thru her brother's alleged visit-- nor been partying elsewhere too heavily) the night Haleigh disappeared. Misty was far too lucid on the 911 call.

jmo, naturally:)

Charlie, the only thing I can come up with is FEAR. Could there be someone he fears so much? Ya know, ron has a lot of bravado, but hes really a sniveling coward in my opinion.

Having a difficult time thinking of anyone he fears. As long as he has a gun, he doesn't fear anyone. He may meet his waterloo behind bars but he may BUY his way out of it. He appears to be doing the best behind bars with getting his needs met. Looks like he already starting bartering with the others....his way of controlling them.

Two fears I see:
1. He cannot be left alone. He will implode. I don't know if he has ever been alone; I doubt it.
2. His fear of not being in control of something or someone.

Both fears are gone now. He is around others and he can control them with his commissary treats. As long as this continues, rc will not have a single problem adjusting to his new place.

I agree with PorcineGranny. Ron is a sniveling coward. He says he will kill someone over and over. Those that are going to do something DoIt, they don't talk about it especially to LE. He says this to make himself look macho. He can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk.

ITA Homegrown and WELCOME!!!!!! (wish i had one of those pretty welcome pics :))

Ron is all bark and no bite, IMO!

Thanks lil momma. I have been reading here since this happened. Just started to comment some. Kinda shy about posting. Thanks so much for the welcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back