GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mean, he is really just despicable. It angers me when career criminals get this many chances at any day outside of prison.

Driver with multiple offenses sentenced

Thomas Geyer
Oct 26, 2011
A Davenport man who crashed his car by driving the wrong way on Interstate 80 and then was caught a week later by Davenport police driving while lighting a crack pipe has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Henry Earl Dinkins, 39, must spend a minimum of three years in prison before becoming eligible for parole, in accordance with his plea agreement.

When Dinkins saw police approaching his vehicle, he floored the accelerator but the vehicle did not go forward because he had placed the transmission in park.
Dinkins also pleaded guilty to a charge of driving while barred and sentenced to two years in prison.

All of the prison sentences will run concurrently.
The irony ... had he actually served the time he was sentenced to on that single case alone, we wouldn't be here discussing Breasia :(
I won't even get started on how broken our justice system is.

Remember he was quoted saying he was supposed to report to Illinois to serve 4 years.
Ok, there you go.

Dinkins said four years, maybe that's what his PD was telling him. But in reality it could be longer, as Jethro4WS stated.

Maybe his state of mind was such that he knew he was going away for anywhere between 4-10 years and gave in to his impulses. I also wonder if he used ecstasy, since he was busted in transporting for sale?

Here ya go @GourmetSoy . I found it for you. You might need to edit your screenshot or add this link. We usually have to include links with screenshots.

here is the article.
Searching for Breasia: Sex offender's apartment searched in hunt for missing Davenport girl

Dinkins pleaded guilty to a charge of third-degree sexual abuse in September of 1990. He was accused of sexually abusing a 5-year-old girl in March of that year. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Thanks, I edited!

Ok, there you go.

Dinkins said four years, maybe that's what his PD was telling him. But in reality it could be longer, as Jethro4WS stated.

Maybe his state of mind was such that he knew he was going away for anywhere between 4-10 years and gave in to his impulses. I also wonder if he used ecstasy, since he was busted in transporting for sale?
Yes, exactly. I cannot find that article either. I hate when they update them and you can’t see the old version.

Message from Tricia, thank you!

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - Both Clinton and Scott County Emergency Management agencies want volunteers for Saturday as the search for Breasia Terrell enters it’s eighth day.

Registration for volunteers will start at 9 a.m. at the Low Moor Community Center, 211 3rd Avenue in Low Moor, Iowa.

According to a press release sent Friday night, no more search groups consisting of volunteers from that day will be sent out past 2 p.m., “or after all search assignments have been filled.”

Volunteers needed Saturday in search for Breasia Terrell

The search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continued through Saturday. As the search in Clinton County entered its third day, many were still assisting in the efforts.

“A lot of people are here today. We told people this is where we’d be at so we got here first thing and we just got done looking our area that law enforcement gave us. We didn’t find anything unfortunately but there’s still a lot of ground to cover,” said Athena Gilbraith, a volunteer.

Police said they’re searching about 26 square miles in the county.
Police said 12 agencies including state, federal, and local, are efforting the search in addition to the volunteers.

For the latest information on the search go to the Davenport Police Department’s Facebook page.
Search for Breasia Terrell continued in Clinton Co. Saturday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back