GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, wow! I posted that before I was able to listen to it. The very end the Chief was asked if the family was being cooperative throughout. He took a very long time to compose his answer.

I think he said something like - that may be something we address eventually. This fits what I’ve been hearing. I’m very interested to hear more here.
That was interesting?

Quoting myself to show this post from an on air personality early on. In the comments she now responds to the comment she made in her original post about Breasia being handed off. She said this originally on July 15th:

Amber Alert: 10-year old Breasia Terrell was kidnapped in Davenport.

They have the suspect who actually grabbed her, but they believe he handed her off to someone else. Please share, and be on the lookout for Breesia. -Kate

I Think I can include her comments only. She clarifies:

It was a comment from someone in law enforcement in a conversation I had. They are saying it with other news outlets, just not the same way. They want people to think about if they saw those cars, or who he was interacting with, etc.

All I really know, is that I hope this family gets answers. -Kate

I am not sure either honestly. I’m looking for a source we can link. I have never linked a radio station, but I’m going to right now. M

I’ve worried what they stated was possible. Here is their post. It does have the info you mentioned.
I will add the photo of they used.

Amber Alert: 10-year old Breasia Terrell was kidnapped in Davenport.

They have the suspect who actually grabbed her, but they believe he handed her off to someone else. Please share, and be on the lookout for Breesia. -Kate
104.1 EZ FM
View attachment 255714

I was just doing a little reading on the Cellular Analysis Survey Team as mentioned as being on site here.

I might have a little occupational crush on Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Omaha Division, Kristi Johnson.
‘You may not see the FBI, but we are there,' FBI among agencies involved in search for Breasia Terrell

On Tuesday, TV6 spoke with Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Omaha Division, Kristi Johnson, who remains in Davenport working on Terrell’s case.

Johnson said, “Every day in the FBI we maintain excellent relationships with our local police departments and our police chiefs. In this investigation, on July 10 we were in contact with the Chief and offered our assistance with respect to everything that we can offer in a case like this, and of course, immediately we all started working together.”

“The tools that the FBI brings to the table involve something called our Cellular Analysis Survey Team, which is the phone analysis and looking at all of the phone records and the location information,” said Johnson. “We also bring to the table something called the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team, which is a team of 12 agents that come on scene and are here in town working day in and day out to identify any additional evidence that we need to try to bring the case to a successful conclusion.”

Johnson said, “We have an Evidence Response Team out of Omaha that came here to assist, and that will continue on throughout the course of the investigation if needed.” She said the team of specially trained technicians is made up of analysts and professional staff members, “We’ve got the best team we can have.”

Although a team with FBI continues to work in Davenport on Terrell’s case, you may not necessarily see them as they conduct their investigation. “We are not uniformed officers. We are law enforcement officers,” said Johnson, “We are a team of analysts as well. We are working together to make sure we have the evidence that’s coming in that can be analyzed whether that’s digital evidence, or phone evidence, or surveillance evidence.”

“In this or any other case, you may not see us. You may not see the FBI. But we are there,” said Johnson.

(More at link)
——————————-

Love this article! Yes! You are there! Anxious to see what you find!

just linking this from the fbi vault. Cellular Analysis Survey Team Policy Guide 0997PG Part 01 of 01

I definitely think they will solve this and those responsible will be brought to justice. There is a lot of information and things being leaked about this case that can't be brought here and honestly, someone shouldn't have leaked them online. But it does make me feel like the LE are really working hard to get answers for Breasia and her loved ones..jmo

just wanted to say I am not referring to the documents that were leaked and already discussed here.

I look at social media and other sites online where things like this are being discussed and I feel like its a double edged sword. On one hand you can get information that might give you good clues to a case but you also have to dig through the mis-information and decide what is really true and what is just speculation and rumors that have no basis in truth. I really pray that LE is doing great things behind the scenes to bring her home for her family and friends.

I look at social media and other sites online where things like this are being discussed and I feel like its a double edged sword. On one hand you can get information that might give you good clues to a case but you also have to dig through the mis-information and decide what is really true and what is just speculation and rumors that have no basis in truth. I really pray that LE is doing great things behind the scenes to bring her home for her family and friends.
I pray they are working hard behind the scene as well..rumor as I can't link but someone leaked an official SW paper and photos of a search at a house things like that and rumors are harmful but I guess some people just don't see it that way.

I pray they are working hard behind the scene as well..rumor as I can't link but someone leaked an official SW paper and photos of a search at a house things like that and rumors are harmful but I guess some people just don't see it that way.
I imagine many search warrants are being served right now. We'll see if this yields any fruit.

I'm holding out hope Breasia is alive!!!

Aishia Lankford has a felony, so I would guess that there was some hurdles to cross before the family felt comfortable with talking to the police.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
I hadn't searched her on that site yet I didn't realize her list of charges is almost as long as Dinkins. There are several charges from 1/23/16 that go with that felony charge incident also

You know what guys? I'm starting to feel like I've been duped. I was a firm supporter and believer in mom from the beginning. Part of that was the way that she talked about her daughter AND that she always speaks of her in the present tense. We don't always see/hear that when the parent is involved. I was reserving judgement on her letting her daughter stay with a RSO. But when she said that he told her in jail "why'd you drag me into this?" my hinky meter went through the roof. I was also uncomfortable with how NOT ANGRY she seemed when discussing him. If my daughter disappeared while in his care, I would be SO ANGRY at him. Knowing he was a RSO would cause me to be terrified and I never see that when she talks about HD. I don't care how long you've known someone. MOO. That has never added up for me. It also didn't sit right with me when she said that HD has a "soft spot" for her. Whaaa?... Now, the more I replay her media interviews and read transcripts of them, the more that I feel, IMO, that she is involved and knows where Breasia is. I was also extremely bothered by the idea that HD had access to more than one camper type vehicle, as indicated by LE. I feel that trafficking could be at play here. MOO, JMO.

Link to her discussing her meeting with HD in jail that I'm referencing in this post:
UPDATE: Breasia Terrell's mother met with Henry Earl Dinkins this morning

My heart breaks for sweet Breasia I looked at all moms tik toks and noticed IMO Breasia seems quiet and shy. when her siblings interacted with the lyrics to the songs and danced they seemed a lot less shy than her. moo I looked at all the times HD has been arrested and the charges of smoking crack and robbery on top of other things I can't help but say mom was aware of this man's behavior and to add being a sex offender why would you allow either of your kids to be around a man like that unless it was court-ordered? I can't blame the mom for harming or disappearing her daughter but there is no excuse to let your child go with a sex offender period even if the other child wanted the sibling to go.

This man HAD to know the second he told her mom that he just " woke up" and she was missing that he was going to be the A#1 suspect by the police!! Did he believe the mom would never alert the authorities? Was it because he had such a false sense of security? Being arrested, pulled over etc...and always being set free without ANY mention of having to register as a sex offender that he would just get away with it?

You know what guys? I'm starting to feel like I've been duped. I was a firm supporter and believer in mom from the beginning. Part of that was the way that she talked about her daughter AND that she always speaks of her in the present tense. We don't always see/hear that when the parent is involved. I was reserving judgement on her letting her daughter stay with a RSO. But when she said that he told her in jail "why'd you drag me into this?" my hinky meter went through the roof. I was also uncomfortable with how NOT ANGRY she seemed when discussing him. If my daughter disappeared while in his care, I would be SO ANGRY at him. Knowing he was a RSO would cause me to be terrified and I never see that when she talks about HD. I don't care how long you've known someone. MOO. That has never added up for me. It also didn't sit right with me when she said that HD has a "soft spot" for her. Whaaa?... Now, the more I replay her media interviews and read transcripts of them, the more that I feel, IMO, that she is involved and knows where Breasia is. I was also extremely bothered by the idea that HD had access to more than one camper type vehicle, as indicated by LE. I feel that trafficking could be at play here. MOO, JMO.

Link to her discussing her meeting with HD in jail that I'm referencing in this post:
UPDATE: Breasia Terrell's mother met with Henry Earl Dinkins this morning

Anything is possible, but how and why? She is out searching for her everyday. She was at work when the daughter went missing. How did Breasia leave his home? She snuck out? the mom sent someone to pick her up with nobody knowing? How many of these cases actually end up being due trafficking? MOO

Anything is possible, but how and why? She is out searching for her everyday. She was at work when the daughter went missing. How did Breasia leave his home? She snuck out? the mom sent someone to pick her up with nobody knowing? How many of these cases actually end up being due trafficking? MOO

I am not saying the mother is guilty by any means, but unfortunately there are mothers who do things like this/in a similar nature - Shannon Matthews comes to mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back