IA IA - David Schultz, 53, Wall Lake, 21 November 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally know a lot of people who drive truck around here and do coke or meth to stay awake. Not saying he was into drugs but people around him might have been. Did he witness something? Only thing that makes sense to me. Imo

I live 40 minutes north. All I can say is there are a lot of “new” people in the area the past year or so. Not pointing fingers just my observation. Weird things been happening that never happened before. Stolen vehicles, thefts, robberies etc. happening in small towns. We never had to worry before. Now the world is changing and it’s a whole new ball game. Nothing surprises me anymore. I pray he walked away and is safe and warm somewhere. Prayers to his family.
Could you define "new" people? Could you provide a link to show the increase in crime linked to the "new" people?

Whatcha thinking?
I think my #1 is medical event. I have (variously) a 3500 dually truck, a 37' camper, a 30-something foot 6 horse trailer and a little 3 horse bumper pull which I've got out now. I use the (semi) truck pumps at gas stations because my diesel truck takes DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) and they have it on the pumps. So I'm hauling pretty big stuff and around even bigger stuff frequently. The trucks are just so big. You'd never want to load or drive the things if you didn't have to.

The only real opportunity for foul play would be at the loading site and if something happened to him there, it would make no sense to even load or drive the truck. Otherwise he would have had to have a second person in the truck who quietly overpowered him to leave the truck parked in a lane and make off with him. It just doesn't track to me as someone who hauls animals all over the US. The main thing you want to do when you're hauling animals is get there. If he wanted to do some sort of other activity, he could have done that before he picked up the load (or skipped it altogether).

This guy has been missing since Oct 28th in the same area.

I think my #1 is medical event. I have (variously) a 3500 dually truck, a 37' camper, a 30-something foot 6 horse trailer and a little 3 horse bumper pull which I've got out now. I use the (semi) truck pumps at gas stations because my diesel truck takes DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) and they have it on the pumps. So I'm hauling pretty big stuff and around even bigger stuff frequently. The trucks are just so big. You'd never want to load or drive the things if you didn't have to.

The only real opportunity for foul play would be at the loading site and if something happened to him there, it would make no sense to even load or drive the truck. Otherwise he would have had to have a second person in the truck who quietly overpowered him to leave the truck parked in a lane and make off with him. It just doesn't track to me as someone who hauls animals all over the US. The main thing you want to do when you're hauling animals is get there. If he wanted to do some sort of other activity, he could have done that before he picked up the load (or skipped it altogether).
Heart attack, diabetic attack… even if he ran out of the truck, surely he would have been found by now, though?

And if it was foul play by someone pretending to be broken down in need of help, I think he would have pulled over safely first. I’m assuming they said there has been no activity on his bank accounts, all cards accounted for in his wallet?

Heart attack, diabetic attack… even if he ran out of the truck, surely he would have been found by now, though?

And if it was foul play by someone pretending to be broken down in need of help, I think he would have pulled over safely first. I’m assuming they said there has been no activity on his bank accounts, all cards accounted for in his wallet?
The truck left in the road, running, is a big red flag for me.

Jake Rowley

I just want to say thank you to everyone that came out today to participate in the search for David Schultz at brushy creek recreation area. Unfortunately today did not yield the results we are all praying for but this is not the end United Cajun Navy is dedicated to keep this operation going until we have brought David home or turned over every leaf in this area.

Today we had 85 volunteers, 12 horses, an amazing drone team from Monkey Express Aerial that flew over 33 miles and recorded the entire flight for overnight review, and a very generous donation of food to keep us going from Riverside Bar! Thank you again to everyone that joined us today! info on tomorrow's search will be released by 7 pm tonight! Please stay tuned to my page as well as the United Cajun Navy Facebook.

www.unitedcajunnavy.org

Also huge shout out to Stone Printing from Carroll Iowa for getting us maps and flyers at a moments notice!

I live 40 minutes north. All I can say is there are a lot of “new” people in the area the past year or so. Not pointing fingers just my observation. Weird things been happening that never happened before. Stolen vehicles, thefts, robberies etc. happening in small towns. We never had to worry before. Now the world is changing and it’s a whole new ball game. Nothing surprises me anymore. I pray he walked away and is safe and warm somewhere. Prayers to his family.
What do you mean by “new people”?

Let me clarify new people. The people who live around these small communities are generations of families who have lived in the area for many years. Lots and lots of farms and farmers throughout the state. When you live in a small rural community it’s easy to tell when new people come to town. Moo

This guy has been missing since Oct 28th in the same area.

I just started a thread for him now.

I'd been assuming (never assume!) Eagle Grove to Sac City would take a route something like this, all driving south and west:

DS1.jpg

But when I looked up the area where David's truck was found, I noticed it was very close to another trucking company. The address for that trucking company is a Sac City address, even though it's about four miles north of the actual city.

In fact almost everything in the image below is technically in Sac City. The yellow line is the road where David's truck was found, AFAIK:

DS2.jpg

Do we know if David was taking the baby pigs to a farm or processing plant, or to another trucking company who would then carry them the rest of the way to where they were going? If the latter, the location of his truck might not be strange after all. It might be exactly where he was supposed to be driving.

I believe the road the truck was found on would be Union Avenue, north of 71. I don't know exactly where on Union Avenue, but having traveled the entire avenue using Google Maps, it's pretty much the same along the entire length.

A few farm buildings here and there, but mostly wide open fields, drainage ditches, and a narrow road. I don't think you could pull to the side of the road even if you wanted to--there is no side of the road, it's just mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo