IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not use anyone's version of events as fact in this case - other than LE's.

Agreed. As this goes on, not sure anyone "quoted" has a credible time frame at least vis-a-vis any facts/realities....other than the sheriff seeing the bikes when he got to the lake...

And that lack of confidence begins with grandma's statement when she said she saw them leave...

How many people, in general, keep that close of an eye on time when you are not working..??

Well, when I tell my kid he can do something for a certain length of time, I make a point to say, "Okay, it's 2pm now. You can play the wii until 2:30." Or something like that.

That might be why she knew so exactly.

Just some thoughts. IMO, the girls were lured/abducted at the Brovan/Sipple junction. I don't think the surveillance is E and L. The persons riding the bikes look too big to be the girls and I cannot see a green top, which I would think would stand out. The clothing appears to be black.

IMO

Hi!

Could you share what your thoughts are concerning the Brovan/Sipple Junction? Why do you see that as a probable abduction site? How do you think the bikes were transported to the lake? When do you think the abduction occurred (time-wise)?

I'm sorry if I've missed your thoughts about this already. I missed some posts from earlier today and I don't know if I'll catch them all up or not.

I've been pretty convinced that the girls were taken from the lake area but I'd like to hear your thoughts as well.

After the girls were seen in the videos then they went past Collins house, correct? Then we assume they turned left on River forest rd?

ITA I just hope and pray that they are alive. This also reminds me of Tori Stafford. And, FWIW, All those parents, not perfect, but not involved with the disappearance of their children.
Underlined by me.
Reminds me of the HaLeigh Cummings case.
All the drugs and 'bad' acquaintances.
Jail times. Rap sheets, etc.
They're bashed here daily on our 'victim friendly' board but are not considered person's of interest by LE.
Ron has actually been cleared. <shrug>
Wonder what the difference is?

Hey Ollipop. Did you have a nice anniversary dinner??

How far is this cornfield from where the girls live?

I don't think the cornfield is going to be connected to this case. At least I hope not.

I don't think the cornfield is going to be connected to this case. At least I hope not.

Me niether because there would be alot of dogs and more cops. But then again you never know.

I think they would have floodlights out there and a lot more cars.

Goodnight all, hoping to wake up to great news tommorrow morning.

Per the article, Blackhawk Co. Sheriff aren't even involved with the search of the cornfield.

If someone kidnapped the girls as a revenge thing, what would they do with them? It would not be easy to keep and maintain two girls all this time. I know drug people are not famous for thinking ahead, but if they were trying to send a message or whatever, I guess it has not worked, since apparently LE has not figured out where they are.

I know this has happened a few times but not often, and not with the children missing for this amount of time...if that were the case, it seems the parents would know right away who would have taken them by now. LE would have tracked them down. It is not that easy to hide out anymore (as a rule.)

I wish this was what happened, but it seems more like an intentional kidnapping by a sex predator, and probably a local one who had seen the girls before. Probably not even an RSO, rather someone no one knows is a sex predator yet.

I don't see the girls being kidnapped for revenge either.
Just a guess on my part but wouldnt that be too obvious?
I have a feeling LE looked immediately at the girls familys and the family's
connections.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads