IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to get caught up reading here to make sure nobody else has already posted this, but you guys are just too quick for me. I'll just throw it in here and hope it hasn't already been said.

The descritions of the guys do sound similar to JM and EK. Has anyone else figured out from their FB pages that EK is married to JM's sister? I've been wondering if I should try to find a picture of her, but it seems like LE would already know anything my feeble brain might come up with. Opinions?

ETA I found one picture of her. She's slim with sholder length brown hair, I believe I read that she's 27 years old.

I wonder what the tattoo looks like? I have seen pictures of a certain peep in this case with a very small tat in that same place. Let me go check to see if it is her left hand.

ETA: Does anyone remember the pic of Aunt T and two girls flipping the bird? I don't remember which girl's fb that was.

The FB of HB, I believe.

Description of suspected perps from KGAN article:

"Police say the suspects then drove south on Kirkwood Blvd SW. Police describe the white male as in his 30’s, short brown hair, about 5’8’’ and 120 pounds.

The white female was in her 20’s, with a thin build, and shoulder length brown hair and a tattoo on her left hand. The third suspect who was driving the van is described as a white male, glasses and larger build. "

Sound like anybody that have been looked at here? I find it hard to believe that anyone connected to L and E abduction would be operating with all the heat on. But, I'm amazed at the daily problems happening locally...so...hmmm. MOO

Sounds like the white van guy, KC

Do we know FOR SURE that the guy Cindersoot saw in the van was KC? If so, then someone needs to report this to CR LE.

After she saw the guy in the van at the lake, she looked thru RSO pics and said he kinda looked like KC. Then I believe she reported it.

Do we know FOR SURE that the guy Cindersoot saw in the van was KC? If so, then someone needs to report this to CR LE.

Cindersoot is the one who found him on the rSO list. She posted here that she called it in. I'm sure she'll respond if she's here today. BBM I didn't see cr LE before I responded, afaik she didn't report to cedar rapids LE. She reported to the tip line and black hawk sheriffs. I wish I could find her post, I'll keep looking.

So their "inventory" needs replenished.

Don't assume that all these ppl are on the bottom rung of society, either. Don't assume they all have to register when they move to your town. They're there, they have jobs, they have power, they have influence. They scare the sh** outta me.

Me too, I am/was so damn naive, I did NOT realize it was such a problem here. My gosh we are right in the middle of this...my girls are staying inside, no bike rides without me.

I wonder what the tattoo looks like? I have seen pictures of a certain peep in this case with a very small tat in that same place. Let me go check to see if it is her left hand.

I also saw the tat in the fb pics - it was a photo of two hands on top of each other. BUT the person reporting this would have had to be really close to see it as it was a fairly small tat. (I'm not able to quickly check fb now....)

OT -- Because someone mentioned it above, and I was unfamiliar, I just went and read about Johnny Gosch. And now I just have to say... WTF?!

I'm still wondering why the dad didn't report this latest abduction attempt for three hours? If that happened to my kid, I'd be on the phone to 911 in the blink of an eye. Something just seems off about this. MOO

Hey just saw the tried abduction in Cedar Rapids, omg. I texted in the lic number I had the other day cause it sounds like the same white van I saw.

OT -- Because someone mentioned it above, and I was unfamiliar, I just went and read about Johnny Gosch. And now I just have to say... WTF?!

There is another case too, Eugene Martin, disappeared just like Johnny Gosch...

Hey just saw the tried abduction in Cedar Rapids, omg. I texted in the lic number I had the other day cause it sounds like the same white van I saw.

I think you may have opened a big can of ugly something here Cinder!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member