IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, IF, the unnamed witness isn't real , who is the last known person who saw the girls after the CCTV sighting?

To my knowledge, there is no confirmed sighting of the girls after the CCTV sighting. Only a possible sighting of their bikes by TG at approx. 12:20. Possible sighting by Mr. C. 12-1/12-3 (per Mrs. C.)

ETA: Oh, and possibly the mystery man who saw the girls at 2:30. I don't believe this man exists. JMO.

Police have said that they do not have independent confirmation that the girls were at the lake ... only that their bikes were at the lake. This is the information they gave after the tracking dogs were in the area. I was under the impression that the reason they were looking for the paddleboat person was because they hopped that the paddleboater could confirm that the girls were at the lake. I think that it's safe to say that by July 25, they were still looking for any witness that had seen the girls.

Thanks Otto.
After more than a month, we have no known confirmation of the girls being at the lake. :(

Perhaps I missed it, but where was Misty during the "search" at the lake? And, am I correct in understanding that Heather did not go to the lake to search for her own daughter, but went to the Police Station to report her daughter missing?

Someone please tell me that the MOTHERS of these 2 girls searched the lake also!

I believe Dan said he got there around 5 pm. I don't think I have seen confirmation about what time Misty or Heather got to the lake. I also remember someone (Tammy) saying LE CALLED them once they found like bikes. I remember thinking called them where - across the lake?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yes she did state he was a "random stranger". I don't think she said he gave her his name and # but she said in an interview that LE has his contact info. But it was weird at the time because she sounded like she was either suspicious of him herself or trying to cast suspicion on him. <snipped for space>

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who got that vibe. She seemed to me to be quite suspicious of him.

To my knowledge, there is no confirmed sighting of the girls after the CCTV sighting. Only a possible sighting of their bikes by TG at approx. 12:20.

ETA: Oh, and possibly the mystery man who saw the girls at 2:30. I don't believe this man exists. JMO.
Thanks Marilyn.

So frustrating isn't it?

If Tammy didn't get his name then how did the police get his name?

Maybe he was there when LE arrived. After all, they were there quickly and in a "swarm".

I'm not trying to dispute anyone's ideas. I'm just trying to see how I could possibly take all the things that have been said and somehow make them work. Only because I've questioned everything over and over and over and can't get into any of that without violating TOS. So, now I'm trying this... :fence:

BBM
My computer's been a bit stranger than usual since I watched that "movie" too. I ran a full scan and nothing turned up, but things are just a little weird.

Run a malware program instead of an antivirus and see what it finds. Try malware bytes (the name may be off but you'll find it on google)

Good humor! I have a sister that I absolutely love and adore, but would *never* want her talking with media if anything were to happen in my family. My sis has an interesting way of talking and her comments would be simply torn to shreds. With this in mind, I haven't gone over theses comments with a fine tooth comb. Maybe a bit naive on my part.

Lol, I have one of those relatives too.

I think we as case followers tend to dissect everything said....Especially when LE gives us nothing new. IMO

There is no easy access from the house that is for sale to the bikes. Someone could only walk from the double gate area to Maiden Lane and then along the road, or cut through other people's properties - both of which are risky when trying not to be seen with two girls. Maiden Lane provides easy access.

Maybe Jules71 will repost one of her maps for you. The house is easily accessible from the water. It is a very short distance by water from the jetty to the house's backyard. We have theorized that was the role of the paddleboater. Just an idea.

Maybe he was there when LE arrived. After all, they were there quickly and in a "swarm".

I'm not trying to dispute anyone's ideas. I'm just trying to see how I could possibly take all the things that have been said and somehow make them work. Only because I've questioned everything over and over and over and can't get into any of that without violating TOS. So, now I'm trying this... :fence:

Here is what I find odd about that 'witness.'

People were driving all over town and even around this lake area since 12:30, trying to find anyone who had seen the girls. NO LUCK.

Then Aunt T. comes onboard and has a 'gut feeling' to hit the lake, and the first person she speaks to--- BINGO---he saw the 'little girls' riding by.

So if she asked have you seen two little girls on bikes and he says yep about 15 minutes ago heading west - wouldn't she then think oh thank God they are here. He then goes in his way. 15 minutes later LE arrives. Maybe he was still there and LE talked to him. They didn't share it with the public then.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILIAR SITUATION and I can honestly say that under no circumstances would I nor did I just think "thank God she's here" and let the person that reported seeing her "go on his way". I followed him to his car, studied every detail of him, memorized his license plate, and to this date can remember him. My daughter was found after 3 hours of being lost in the wilderness, and if, during those 3 hours a reporter would have asked me about the guy that last saw my daughter, I would have described EVERYTHING about that guy and NOT just stated "the forest rangers know about him".

I didn't say anything about a house for sale or an empty house, I said a house. There are several houses in the area that have people living in them. It's always possible that at least one of them is occupied by someone who isn't what he/she/they appear to be.

I wish I knew if the houses on Schons and Fran Streets had been searched. I know they haven't been throughly searched but I hope LE has talked to all of the residents on those streets.

If, IF, the unnamed witness isn't real , who is the last known person who saw the girls after the CCTV sighting?

No one. Police have only said that someone that regularly runs the trail saw the bikes and provided and accurate time. After the confirmed video sighting of the girls at 12:19, police have not confirmed that anyone saw the girls.

Police have said that they do not have independent confirmation that the girls were at the lake ... only that their bikes were at the lake. This is the information they gave after the tracking dogs were in the area. I was under the impression that the reason they were looking for the paddleboat person was because they hopped that the paddleboater could confirm that the girls were at the lake. I think that it's safe to say that by July 25, they were still looking for any witness that had seen the girls.

That's a very good point. At the last presser, Abben said something like, "someone HAD to have seen these girls"... sounded an awful lot like he was implying that they had not found anyone who had seen them there at the lake.

BBM
My computer's been a bit stranger than usual since I watched that "movie" too. I ran a full scan and nothing turned up, but things are just a little weird.

Yeah same here. Ironically one of the things that started acting weird was the WebSleuths forums. :) "Refresh" only works maybe half the time when it used to be really consistent. Now I often just get the top of the page up through the banner ad, then a blank page. I can get back easily enough through Favorites but it's weird. Multi-quote works maybe 1 in 20 attempts when it used to be work consistently. Some videos on Facebook won't play either, or I have to try over and over.

Sorry don't mean to get all off on a tech tangent, I just want to make sure people know about both the tech issues and the fact that Megan is Missing is a horror movie before they try to watch it. I think you can pay to get it through more reputable sites (i.e. Amazon).

Also to be fair, Marc Klaas does support the film so.. something to take into consideration.

Mr. Carpenter on Lake Ave., if his sighting was accurate. Unless there are others that we just don't know about.

Maybe Jules71 will repost one of her maps for you. The house is easily accessible from the water. It is a very short distance by water from the jetty to the house's backyard. We have theorized that was the role of the paddleboater. Just an idea.

By water, the Island is accessible from where the bikes were found. Why would a kidnapper pick up the girls at the double gate and paddle boat them to his house?

Here is what I find odd about that 'witness.'

People were driving all over town and even around this lake area since 12:30, trying to find anyone who had seen the girls. NO LUCK.

Then Aunt T. comes onboard and has a 'gut feeling' to hit the lake, and the first person she speaks to--- BINGO---he saw the 'little girls' riding by.

Two weeks after the girls vanished, police were still trying to confirm that the girls had been at the lake ... so clearly anything said by the aunt did not pan out.

No one. Police have only said that someone that regularly runs the trail saw the bikes and provided and accurate time. After the confirmed video sighting of the girls at 12:19, police have not confirmed that anyone saw the girls.

How do we know the girls didn't go back home after they were viewed on video? Maybe something happened to them there. This is not my theory, but a possibility for those that don't believe sightings by Mr C and TG and believe the bikes were "staged" at the lake.

By water, the Island is accessible from where the bikes were found. Why would a kidnapper pick up the girls at the double gate and paddle boat them to his house?

To stop the scent at the water so that everyone asks which way did they go. People walk through streams and rivers to mask their scent when they are running away from something. I'm not a big believer in the abduction by paddleboat theory. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955