IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tammy didn't get his name then how did the police get his name?

I always assumed he waited until the police got there, but wait, if he's not real, :eek:hdear: my guess is he probably didn't wait...:floorlaugh:

My brain is tired all, have a wonderfully sleuthful nite.
:bedtime:

Maybe they just used it to park in the driveway or garage and for easy access.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

There is no easy access from the house that is for sale to the bikes. Someone could only walk from the double gate area to Maiden Lane and then along the road, or cut through other people's properties - both of which are risky when trying not to be seen with two girls. Maiden Lane provides easy access.

Good Question! I happen not to believe either statement of Aunt Tammy's, neither that she saw him and talked to him, nor that police have his name. JMO. MOO.

I don't think Tammy would appear on national TV and say that LE has his name and number if LE did not. I think it's likely that since Heather went to the police station to report the girls were missing that this man knew it and either stayed of his own volition or was asked by one of the girls' adult relatives to wait until police arrived. I'm sure LE would take his name and number before he left in case they needed to contact him. I think it's clear that LE did not think this was an abduction early on, certainly not at the initial report, so it was probably informal at the time. Tammy wouldn't necessarily have been standing beside LE when they wrote down his name and number. :moo:

Why would a kidnapper take children to a house that is for sale? I simply don't understand this. Houses that are for sale can be accessed by the owner and realtors without notice ... it just doesn't seem like a place to take kidnapped children because of the high risk of being discovered.

By the way ... when Victoria Stafford was missing, people also speculated that she was taken to an empty house. It was the wrong thinking in that case.

I didn't say anything about a house for sale or an empty house, I said a house. There are several houses in the area that have people living in them. It's always possible that at least one of them is occupied by someone who isn't what he/she/they appear to be.

My opinion is: Since Tammy is the only person who has ever mentioned this person at the lake and since LE has never included this person in their timeline, I think this "conversation" should be look at thoroughly. Tammy reportedly said that the cops "have his name," but since there has been no further information about him, AFAIK, I have been wondering from the beginning why Aunt Tammy didn't get his name. . . .which makes me wonder if she made him up. JMO. MOO.

Perhaps someone can pull up this interview to confirm, but I believe a reporter asked her about this guy and her casual and vague response was along the lines of "the Police have his name and number". They were asking for information about POSSIBLY THE LAST PERSON TO HAVE SEEN YOUR NIECES, and that's the answer you give? No description, details, specifics. WOW!!!!

I am being snarky. TB using the term "on scene" makes me feel like someone who is assimilating LE terminology and someone who likes to fit in and get attention. Not saying she has anything to do with this - she just bugs me.

Good humor! I have a sister that I absolutely love and adore, but would *never* want her talking with media if anything were to happen in my family. My sis has an interesting way of talking and her comments would be simply torn to shreds. With this in mind, I haven't gone over theses comments with a fine tooth comb. Maybe a bit naive on my part.

It's Megan is Missing. Can you watch it online?

You can, but be careful. One person here got viruses on one of their two laptops because of it, and ever since I finally managed to figure out how to watch it my computer's been screwed up too. I don't know if it was the movie or not, though. Norton isn't finding anything.

I wish I'd known it was a horror movie and not a real case before I'd watched it. Just so you're fore-warned. Granted horrible things happen in these cases, but usually not every possible horrible thing all at once.

I didn't say anything about a house for sale or an empty house, I said a house. There are several houses in the area that have people living in them. It's always possible that at least one of them is occupied by someone who isn't what he/she/they appear to be.

Sorry ... my mistake ... I mixed up the discussion about the house for sale and the other few houses along that stretch of the lake.

Perhaps I missed it, but where was Misty during the "search" at the lake? And, am I correct in understanding that Heather did not go to the lake to search for her own daughter, but went to the Police Station to report her daughter missing?

Someone please tell me that the MOTHERS of these 2 girls searched the lake also!

So if she asked have you seen two little girls on bikes and he says yep about 15 minutes ago heading west - wouldn't she then think oh thank God they are here. He then goes in his way. 15 minutes later LE arrives. Maybe he was still there and LE talked to him. They didn't share it with the public then.

Wonder why that info would be withheld?
Shucks, I don't know if there was a real witness who saw the girls.
I don't know if i believe the girls were even at the lake where the bikes were found .:banghead:

I just for the life of me dont know how , if the witness is real, how the girls were abducted in the 15 minutes after he reported seeing him. Imoo

You can, but be careful. One person here got viruses on one of their two laptops because of it, and ever since I finally managed to figure out how to watch it my computer's been screwed up too. I don't know if it was the movie or not, though. Norton isn't finding anything.

I wish I'd known it was a horror movie and not a real case before I'd watched it. Just so you're fore-warned. Granted horrible things happen in these cases, but usually not every possible horrible thing all at once.

The director (can't remember the name) said that every one of those things happened in at least one of the 7 cases used for reference. I haven't seen it myself, and don't plan to, but I really doubt that anyone would subject one person to all of the horrors 7+ others were subjected to. Unfortunately, when dealing with real children, just doing one of the things would be bad enough.

Wonder why that info would be withheld?
Shucks, I don't know if there was a real witness who saw the girls.
I don't know if i believe the girls were even at the lake where the bikes were found .:banghead:

I just for the life of me dont know how , if the witness is real, how the girls were abducted in the 15 minutes after he reported seeing him. Imoo

Police have said that they do not have independent confirmation that the girls were at the lake ... only that their bikes were at the lake. This is the information they gave after the tracking dogs were in the area. I was under the impression that the reason they were looking for the paddleboat person was because they hopped that the paddleboater could confirm that the girls were at the lake. I think that it's safe to say that by July 25, they were still looking for any witness that had seen the girls.

In terms of why the parents did not drive to the SE tip of Meyers Lake to look for their children ... I think the answer is that it is a cycling running trail and not intended for cars. People can't just drive on the trail without running into problems ... but after the girls bikes were located, police cars did drive to the area.

BBM
My computer's been a bit stranger than usual since I watched that "movie" too. I ran a full scan and nothing turned up, but things are just a little weird.

Perhaps someone can pull up this interview to confirm, but I believe a reporter asked her about this guy and her casual and vague response was along the lines of "the Police have his name and number". They were asking for information about POSSIBLY THE LAST PERSON TO HAVE SEEN YOUR NIECES, and that's the answer you give? No description, details, specifics. WOW!!!!
If, IF, the unnamed witness isn't real , who is the last known person who saw the girls after the CCTV sighting?

My opinion is: Since Tammy is the only person who has ever mentioned this person at the lake and since LE has never included this person in their timeline, I think this "conversation" should be look at thoroughly. Tammy reportedly said that the cops "have his name," but since there has been no further information about him, AFAIK, I have been wondering from the beginning why Aunt Tammy didn't get his name. . . .which makes me wonder if she made him up. JMO. MOO.

Wsn't it Aunt Tammy who said Take me to the lake? Wasn't it Aunt Tammy's daugher that Lyric had been with when they were late before? Maybe Aunt Tammy's daughter told her something about the lake & that they were there.
Aunt Tammy mentioned the man, and no one else has? The farther you dig, the more questons you have. JMHO. Please let these girls be safe.

Yes she did state he was a "random stranger". I don't think she said he gave her his name and # but she said in an interview that LE has his contact info. But it was weird at the time because she sounded like she was either suspicious of him herself or trying to cast suspicion on him.

The direction stuff would make sense if they were at the grassy area but then I REALLY have to wonder why they didn't find the bikes and/or why it took so long for LE to find them. They would have been so close. But I could see being suspicious of someone she may have come across back there.

Maybe the girls traveled down Lake Ave. to S. Evans, took a left and cut through the grassy area to get to the trail where they then began to travel west. Maybe it was right around there that Random Stranger saw them. Maybe he was walking/running from further east on the trail and was headed west himself. Maybe he continued on past the girls and was at or near the parking lot when Aunt T. saw him and talked to him.

So if that were the case then we have not one but TWO close sightings (perhaps mutually exclusive). If they were taken as soon as they got to the lake then Mr. TG would have been right on top of them when it happened. If he is wrong, or some other scenerio exists that has the girls somewhere in the area but out of his sight, then the girls may have been taken later. They could have been taken after Random Stranger, who apparantly would have been close to the action himself, passed them on the trail around 2:00 or 2:30. Do we have clarification of the time? I think we've heard both 2:00 and 2:30, haven't we?

This is just one possible scenerio, I think...:waitasec:. We don't know where Randon Stranger actually saw them and we have been provided with two different directions that he said they were going in... but if we go with Dan's statement that the bikes were pointed towards the west, then this may explain it somewhat. Maybe.

Ohhhh...man....several perfect storms that I can see. There is only one truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member