IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was so little time for the abductions. An est. 5 min ride.....with a kidnapping occurring!You may be right about a truck being used.

Could the abductor(s) grabbed the girls and left the bikes at the abduction point to be picked up at a later time?

Someone kept saying last night there was so little time!
They were right. There was hardly time for an abduction.

What about delivery trucks, bigger than a van...the ones that open
from the back? What deliveries were made that morning?
imoo

I am trying to find the link....:waitasec:

But didn't John Walsh say from the video it only took the abductor less than 2 minutes to abduct his son Adam...

And that was a crowded Store.

I guess that's the biggest difference in time. For me to go the same distance as the lake is from their house, I have to go past 7 stop signs, 2 fairly sharp curves and 2 traffic lights.
all that is between their house and where they found the bikes??

There was so little time for the abductions. An est. 5 min ride.....with a kidnapping occurring!You may be right about a truck being used.

Could the abductor(s) grabbed the girls and left the bikes at the abduction point to be picked up at a later time?

Someone kept saying last night there was so little time!

imoo

or girls knew the perp(s) and everything looked normal so no one noticed.........KWIM???

Now I am wondering if you have the girls ad the bikes in tow why waste time dumping them?

But didn't John Walsh say from the video it only took the abductor less than 2 minutes to abduct his son Adam...

CN2,
Correct. Adam's mom was on one aisle and Adam walked to watch boys playing a video game. All the boys were ordered outside, the perv motioned Adam to his car and that was it. A very short amount of time.

I guess I'm being hard headed about the time frame.
It seems to me that Lizzy and Lyric had to know their kidnapper.
Imo I envision the kidnapper seeing the girls, waving, doing the hey
come here and Ill give you a ride thing.

OR
someone could have had a gun or knife, pointed it at the girls and said
get in.

Imoo
I just wish they'd be found.

There was so little time for the abductions. An est. 5 to 8 min bike ride.....with a kidnapping occurring!
You may be right about a truck being used.

Could the abductor(s) have grabbed the girls and left the bikes at the abduction point to be picked up at a later time?

Someone kept saying last night there was so little time to do this crime!

imoo

I think the bikes were left at the abduction site near the CCTV and subsequently stolen by two kids who rode them to the lake and abandoned them there. JMOO

it can happen in a flash..

my friend in 5th grade was snatched right off of a crowded street after school and abducted, raped, and murdered (very small town too).

It happened in seconds right in front of people and no one recalled seeing a thing :eek:

I am still in the camp that these girls made it to the lake and someone snatched them from there. (moo of course)

but yes, it can happen in a flash.. Amber Dubois was the same situation on her way to school walking along a busy road... and how about Sommer Thompson on a busy street with crossing guards and kids all walking home. at the same time.

Paraphrasing Mr. C ... (on other occasions) the girls drove past his house and turned around in the street.

I think the girls met a perp much further south on Lake Ave., maybe just a little farther south than where they usually turned around.

It happened so quickly. Did the girls ride up someone's driveway, get lured into a house and their bikes put into a garage and then dropped off before 4:00 p.m.

moo

The biker was probably flying down that path and all he saw was bikes laying which he breezed by heading to the john. He also could have hit that call button when he was still inside the john on his way out, making the time happen quickly.
For all we know the girls could have been standing some feet away and actually saw the biker whiz past. Just because the biker didn't see them doesn't mean they were grabbed in those few minutes.

I think the bikes were left at the abduction site near the CCTV and subsequently stolen by two kids who rode them to the lake and abandoned them there. JMOO

Tech, ! :what: Maybe it's not the girls we see on cctv that we see on the bikes!!! :what: OMG I bet you're right.
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right explanation.
tHANKS

You all are so good my head is spinning.
So many great thoughts and ideas. :)

none of that fits for me.. the timeline is too tight imhoo (this is just my opinion here)

The only other thing I can think is that the perp saw them enter the trail and drove in the access rode that was near where the bikes were left and waited on them to ride past.

I still think it's viable that the girls brought their bikes up to a garage and went inside a house.

We had two young girls that I don't know at all come up to our door and ask "where's the little boy that lives here?" They wanted to play flashlight tag with him, but the thing is, I had NEVER talked to them EVER- I've SEEN them around our neighborhood, but I DO NOT KNOW THEM- not even their names.

My son was at his dad's at the time, but as soon as it happened, I thought how easy it would be for someone to say something like "come on in, I'll go get him" and then Bang- they're inside, and there's no turning back for them.

Since they were going out to play flashlight tag, I doubt their parents would have thought much about it until they'd been gone for a bit, but someone could easily have had them inside totes by the time police would be called and I'd be willing to bet no one would have noticed anything out of the ordinary. It would have been a silent way to get two girls at one time.

Ever since the those two girls stopped by my house, the possibility the girls went inside a house has really stuck with me.

Tech, ! :what: Maybe it's not the girls we see on cctv that we see on the bikes!!! :what: OMG I bet you're right.
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right explanation.
tHANKS

The problem with this theory is that it doesn't explain the purse. 2 kids stole the bikes... And a kid's purse... Without looking in it... Or, looked in it and took it despite the fact it had nothing of value, just to dump it a few minutes later... And without being seen/arousing suspicion? No way.

I'm stil shifting through this so I haven't a clue what happen, but that tight timeline is perplexing.

none of that fits for me.. the time line is too tight imhoo (this is just my opinion here)

The only other thing I can think is that the perp saw them enter the trial and drove in the access rode that was near where the bikes were left and waited on them to ride past.

Thank NurseBeeMe...

Maybe the Perp was parked at the Arbutus Lift Station on the end of lake and Arbutus and one grabbed the girls while the other put the bike on the path.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member