Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore is there 2 theory's?

1. Girls abducted before they got to the park, and bikes were staged or just dumped there...

2. Girl were abducted at the park after they rode there....

And the Rest is all different as to : Who, What, Why and Where are they now...

Thank this post if you leaning toward this theory:

1. Girls abducted before they got to the park, and bikes were staged or just dumped there...

Don't be shy :blushing:... you have your right to your opinion.

i think that they were either:

1. abducted at the park after they rode there or

2. abducted before and the bikes wound up there but i hesitate with the "staged" aspect... some how the bikes wound up at the park...

the "staging" just seems so over complicated to me, its possible tho....

so i agree with both of your posts as a possibility...

Ok. I'll speak up (instead of doing my usual lurking). I think whatever happened --- it happened near the creepy wooded area.

Ok. I'll speak up (instead of doing my usual lurking). I think whatever happened --- it happened near the creepy wooded area.

I agree with you. I also wanna say that "pump house" thing has given me the creeps from the beginning also. I have no answer as to why it gives me the creeps... It just does. Anyway, I believe they rode to the lake and were taken there. No staging of the bikes. (insert cow here... MOO)

Try using the ignore option for troublesome posters. For anyone that doesn't know how to use it, go to User CP and to edit ignores. Add the person's name that you wish to block. It will still show up that they posted, but the text will be hidden, giving you an option whether to look or not. It helps me not :banghead: sometimes.

Thank you for that!
Now I know why no one replies back to me at times!
:banghead:

I do have an opinion, and my theory changes quite frequently, but... Today I'm leaning towards not being abducted at the lake. My gut tells me they may have been there earlier that day, but I'm having a hard time seeing all the pieces fall into place perfectly for them to make it to lake, be abducted and gone by supposed bike sighting.

If the bike sighting and bike drive-through sighting are removed, I don't understand why suddenly the blatant disregard of time and disrespect of grandma (which doesn't seem to be the norm) when they were to be home soon, and can't imagine a trip to the lake right then when they know they're A not supposed to be there, B it's almost time to be home. Ultimately,
I choose whatever brings L&E home :D
:sothere:

I do not think the girls rode their bikes to the lake that day, but it is based only on intuition. Nothing else. No information we have leads me to this conclusion, it's just what I've always thought.

I have 3 well thought out theories and since I'm not always right with my intuition, one of them includes the girls riding to the lake.

My theories are only based on what/who we know. I have a hard time forming a theory based on an unknown perp.

ETA: I should add, that I will quickly change and adapt any theory as new info becomes available and change my mind from day to day on what I think happened.

I truly enjoy reading well thought out theories, it makes me think and adjust mine. The vague referencing of theories that are referred to as fact, are hard to discuss since I have no clue what that poster is thinking and they could be correct for all I know but the vagueness makes it difficult to get aboard.

Theory, schmeery. All we know is that these two young girls are missing. No one here knows where they are - or if they do, they aren't telling. I think every single one of us is entitled to their opinion of what happened. However, as frustrating as it is, we don't know and won't know until they are found. And even then, we may never really know what happened. No disrespect to anyone here - I truly believe we are all here out of concern for Elizabeth and Lyric. I'm just not seeing how any of this is helping. Sorry, I'm frustrated and angry at whoever is to blame.

I agree with you. I also wanna say that "pump house" thing has given me the creeps from the beginning also. I have no answer as to why it gives me the creeps... It just does. Anyway, I believe they rode to the lake and were taken there. No staging of the bikes. (insert cow here... MOO)

Simp, I have had the same feeling about the pumphouse.

I wish I could think like an 8 year old, or 10 year old.

Looking at where the bikes were found, what are the chances that they were headed there of their own accord, would have gotten off their bikes there to explore or do what???

Why were they in that specific spot, not somewhere else on the path, or anywhere else around town?

When the HaLeigh Cummings case was going on I thought it was terrible how some posters would just badger others because of their thoughts and I kept saying to myself that the people in the Midwest would never behave like that but sadly I have to admit I was wrong and its quite embarrassing. People are entitled to their opinions and thoughts and no one has the right to think they are better than anyone else. It saddens me to see people tell others to put others on ignore. We're all here to try to figure out what happened to these kids, but the fact is we're not kids ourselves and should be acting like adults. It's called GROWUP!

AMEN!!!!
Thank you for your post I can tell you spoke from your heart!
We are all here for the same reason...
We all care about what happen to these little girls!

Good luck. I hope they keep quiet about his name. Maybe he can specifically ask them not to give his name, just keep it generic "one witness." I hope he gets some good news about the victim, too.

Just an fyi. . .LE does not generally name witnesses. . . they out themselves. :what:

I still hold the same opinion I held early on.

I dont think they were abducted at the lake. I think they were kidnapped closer to where the camera caught them on tape. I dont think the bikes were 'staged' either but were just discarded there due to convenience.

Most of these kidnapping cases involving young children are opportunity kidnappings. I think the suspect is most likely a stranger or perhaps was there for other reasons but doesnt live there.

He saw two girls alone with no one around. It was the perfect opportunity to kidnap them without anyone seeing them. We have seen this happen in other cases where the child is kidnapped and gone in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately it also isnt unusual for no one to see or hear anything either.

I do not think any of the family members are involved. Imo, <modsnip>.

IMO

Just a thought I had over the weekend. What if the girls thought they had permission to go somewhere as long as they were back by 1:30 (when grandma was leaving).

If we assume the time of 12:15 (average) as the last time they were physically seen (that we have been told about) what is the area that they could bike to in 30 minutes?

Cinder, can you go downstairs and look at post #233 & #236 and comment downstairs?
thank you!!

Interesting timing on the pump house comments here. May want to go downstairs to take a peek... just sayin...

I really have a hard time with either possiblity, even though I know one of them had to have happened. Obviously, they were either taken at the lake or they were taken somewhere else, but I just can't make all of the pieces fit in either case. Today, being taken at the lake leaves fewer unanswered questions for me.

One of the most irritating questions for me is - why was the purse placed on the other side of the fence? It really doesn't make sense to me whether the girls were there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member