IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUO TE=foxbluff;8418675]Well done, Master Sleuth Daisy!!!!!!

ETA: Do you happen to remember abt how long ago his property was searched... weeks ago, the last few days? I'm off to google...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Foxbluff, They searched the propety in the first weeks of the girls missing.
Now I am not sure if this sex offender is conected to this case
but here is his photo and profile. Looks like the guy in the white van to me but I could be wrong!

If you go to face book type in the first name Larry
click on the facebook photo and you will see his face book is now gone as of Yesterday after I called it in!! Here is his Registered Sex Offenders Profile.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA100907457/Lawrence-Eugene-Lavenz.html

Here is anoter link for his R.S.O. profile

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/aliases/15799/?lastname=La&firstname=Lawrence[/QUOTE]

Great, now his FB is gone, we can't follow what he is doing.

Just great.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Foxbluff, They searched the propety in the first weeks of the girls missing.
Now I am not sure if this sex offender is conected to this case
but here is his photo and profile. Looks like the guy in the white van to me but I could be wrong!

If you go to face book type in the first name Larry
click on the facebook photo and you will see his face book is now gone as of Yesterday after I called it in!! Here is his Registered Sex Offenders Profile.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IA100907457/Lawrence-Eugene-Lavenz.html

Here is anoter link for his R.S.O. profile

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/aliases/15799/?lastname=La&firstname=Lawrence

Just great.[/QUOTE]

What he was doing was against the law. He could have been luring children using that profile this whole time.. I'm darn thankful she called it in and got it pulled!

Just great.

What he was doing was against the law. He could have been luring children using that profile this whole time.. I'm darn thankful she called it in and got it pulled![/QUOTE]

What I would like to know is...is anyone monitoring these people????

No doubt they are all on probation, yet apparently skipping around breaking the conditions with no fear at all of any consequences...

:banghead:

Okay guys, Im sorry, your right. I wasn't thinking. I will go to my corner now.

What he was doing was against the law. He could have been luring children using that profile this whole time.. I'm darn thankful she called it in and got it pulled!

What I would like to know is...is anyone monitoring these people????

No doubt they are all on probation, yet apparently skipping around breaking the conditions with no fear at all of any consequences...

:banghead:[/QUOTE]

That was me that said that, not Peeples.

Well do you think that his photo looks like the one that is in the white van they keep seeing around trying to abduct that little boy?
Also even though the We cannot see his facebook page any longer,
The police can see what he was up to on it.
I really get creeped out by him putting hi water lillies photo up on Lyrics Birthday!
I hope they took his computer so he will be watched even more.
He also works at a hotel.

Thanks for posting that quote, I first read it shortly after my husband lost his 5-year battle (more of a war, really) with cancer. This quote reminds me of him, and the strength he had in his weakest moments.

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Many hugs to you! I'm glad you found the quote inspiring. I did too.

I know that the power of prayer or good wishes has not been scientifically validated (the few studies there have been have not been well constructed) but I am absolutely convinced that they made a difference for me.

Being in severe pain (physical or emotional) is a lonely experience, at least for me. Knowing that people cared, that they were sending prayers for me or good wishes as their beliefs dictated, meant so much. When the going was rough (I'll never think the words "tub room" without a shudder), it helped knowing that there were people who wished they could make it better.

Getting lost in the loneliness felt like a very real danger to me.

So I believe fervently that praying for Elizabeth and Lyric, for their families and loved ones or sending good wishes their way really does make a difference. Maybe not the difference we are all hoping for (Elizabeth and Lyric coming home unharmed) but in helping their loved ones not to get lost in the loneliness of pain.

Very beautifully said, GrainneDhu. Thank you.

Well do you think that his photo looks like the one that is in the white van they keep seeing around trying to abduct that little boy?
Also even though the We cannot see his facebook page any longer,
The police can see what he was up to on it.
I really get creeped out by him putting hi water lillies photo up on Lyrics Birthday!
I hope they took his computer so he will be watched even more.
He also works at a hotel.

Thank you so much for reporting it! I know that "we" as non-LE type people can't follow whatever he might post anymore, but I agree Daisy, I'm sure they'll be looking into his activities. Things online rarely completely "disappear." I did happen to see his page before it was pulled down. It seems he's into "nature" type photography so maybe the water lily pic was just horribly bad timing, but it freaked me out too. As well as a lot of pictures of heavily wooded areas that were... hmm.. not too "picturesque" IMO... as in why take the pic, nevermind why share it? I am SO curious as to what might've been on there or what changes might've been made on Lizzie's birthday, if any. Or around the dates of the previous vigils.

I have no idea if this guy's involved or not and I know he's not named as a POI. What I do know is that he is an RSO who had young girls 'friended' on FB and I'm very, very happy he's at least temporarily lost the "connection" he might've had to those girls!

Thank you so much for reporting it! I know that "we" as non-LE type people can't follow whatever he might post anymore, but I agree Daisy, I'm sure they'll be looking into his activities. Things online rarely completely "disappear." I did happen to see his page before it was pulled down. It seems he's into "nature" type photography so maybe the water lily pic was just horribly bad timing, but it freaked me out too. As well as a lot of pictures of heavily wooded areas that were... hmm.. not too "picturesque" IMO... as in why take the pic, nevermind why share it? I am SO curious as to what might've been on there or what changes might've been made on Lizzie's birthday, if any. Or around the dates of the previous vigils.

I have no idea if this guy's involved or not and I know he's not named as a POI. What I do know is that he is an RSO who had young girls 'friended' on FB and I'm very, very happy he's at least temporarily lost the "connection" he might've had to those girls!

Whether there is a connection to this case or not, I sure agree with what you've said here. I'm really glad someone pointed it out to LE...I saw the pics too...shudder.

Good morning fellow Websleuths! Another day is dawning, and maybe today will the day we finally hear news about Lyric and Elizabeth.

This morning on KWWL there was an interview with the Evansdale mayor.
They talked about the town in general, but also talked a fair amount about the girls
It should be up on the KWWL website pretty soon.
www.kwwl.com

I went today and took the pics I promised of the Hog buying station, I'll upload them in a little while.

Place is creepy as all get out lol

Ok here are the pics

This one is a wide shot so i could get the whole outside of the building in it

hogbuyingstation012.jpg

Left side of the building

hogbuyingstation013.jpg

Close up of how dilapidated it is

hogbuyingstation014.jpg

Inside pic.. this one is sideways and not sure how to fix it

hogbuyingstation015.jpg

another inside pic- this is as far as i wanted to go in.. it REALLY gave me the creeps

hogbuyingstation017.jpg

Someone asked earlier int he week if there was anything that looked like an office.. i'm assuming this is the office. The blinds were sooo nasty though and had gross stuff all over them and the air conditioner that is in the window was collapsing the siding underneath of it so obviously not used in a long time

hogbuyingstation018.jpg

I went today and took the pics I promised of the Hog buying station, I'll upload them in a little while.

Place is creepy as all get out lol

I bet it was scary. Were you alone?

ETA: I just looked at the photos. Wow, what a desolate place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro