IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet it was scary. Were you alone?

Yeah, I couldn't take anyone with me because i was seeing a client, confidentiality and all. and I never make it up that way for any other reason.

I was fine inside until a bird or something landed on the metal roof, and i immediately got the goosebumps and i'm like NOPE.. I'm outta here lol Notice the last pic was taken from inside my truck ;)

I have been out ill for most of the last month and am so very sad that these girls are still missing.

((((((((WholeLottaRosie))))))))))))

hope you are on the mend!

That building needs to be torn down.........was it a slaughter house???
Bless your heart for going in and taking photos! PEEPLES

That building needs to be torn down.........was it a slaughter house???
Bless your heart for going in and taking photos! PEEPLES

Nope, not slaughterhouse, the meat packing plants used to meet farmers there and look at the hogs (examples) and decide if they wanted to buy hogs form the farmers. It's called a hog buying station.

Nope, not slaughterhouse, the meat packing plants used to meet farmers there and look at the hogs (examples) and decide if they wanted to buy hogs form the farmers. It's called a hog buying station.

So, Peeples, these, at least this, buildings are not used any more? They do look very creepy. You were brave to go in there! Thank you for posting the photos, it is good to be able to see what you were describing. Did it look like anyone has been around there--cigarette butts, rubbish? I did notice the grass seemed to be cut along the side. Of course the operator may never leave his machine. I am glad you are safe!

It sure didn't looked used, in the one pic you see the red metal cattle gate that is open, I looked at the top of it, and not a single disturbance in the layer of dust on top...
In the same pic, you can just catch the side of the old IBP sign on the left (it's upside down and the I makes an arrow kinda), it's in front of a set of doors that would need to be used to unload the hogs and it too had deep layer of dust on it and along the edge. I didn't see any butts or trash except in the ditch in front. I did not go around back but when i was inside there is some more open doors that open it up to the back and because of the hill on the left and the angle of the building if someone were to pull around back... no one would see them at all. i tried to get pics of the slotted floor but was too unsteady with the camera getting them to turn out... as i was holding camera in air over my head through a window. If i had to guess about the buildings.. I think they are all probably very similar. I'm sure there are some in use still.
Yes grass was cut shorter than the stuff in the ditches. Didn't look newly cut but cut probably this summer. It was about length of our yard LOL

When i started searching for listings for them, i ran across a lot... but never did find THIS one in the listings.. which makes me think only the ones in use show up in my searches. I'm really interested to find the ones no longer in use, in the black hawk county area.

Yeah, I couldn't take anyone with me because i was seeing a client, confidentiality and all. and I never make it up that way for any other reason.

I was fine inside until a bird or something landed on the metal roof, and i immediately got the goosebumps and i'm like NOPE.. I'm outta here lol Notice the last pic was taken from inside my truck ;)

Oh my gosh yikes! Thank you for taking the pictures.

I had a pretty whacky dream while napping this afternoon. I had just looked at the pictures of the empty barns ... I was in a large room and there was a woman sitting on a tall stool in front of a door. She was sitting sideways. Two young girls came into the room from the right, holding hands. They were colorfully dressed. They were walking towards me. They wanted to know where they were. There was a basketball game behind the door, but it was silent. I didn't know where they were, but told them to go to the last place that they could remember. The left to the right and then came around again, three times ... and then I woke up. I have no idea how to interpret something like that, but it sure was a vivid, colorful dream. I knew that it was the two missing girls in my dream. They were so quiet, walking together, hand in hand.

Otto, sounds like bringing them into the light in your dream to me. Guiding the two.

I don't believe dreams have solved much but when I'm barely awake in the morning, I tend to figure out what was possibly heavy on my mind the day before. I always said during my career, early am I was busy solving world problems. lol

This is the only case that I've followed here and there's been plenty but this is the only one I actually had a dream about. It was both Elizabeth & Lryic. Weird.

Otto, sounds like bringing them into the light in your dream to me. Guiding the two.

I don't believe dreams have solved much but when I'm barely awake in the morning, I tend to figure out what was possibly heavy on my mind the day before. I always said during my career, early am I was busy solving world problems. lol

This is the only case that I've followed here and there's been plenty but this is the only one I actually had a dream about. It was both Elizabeth & Lryic. Weird.

Dr. Know? Would you share your dream?

I had a pretty whacky dream while napping this afternoon. I had just looked at the pictures of the empty barns ... I was in a large room and there was a woman sitting on a tall stool in front of a door. She was sitting sideways. Two young girls came into the room from the right, holding hands. They were colorfully dressed. They were walking towards me. They wanted to know where they were. There was a basketball game behind the door, but it was silent. I didn't know where they were, but told them to go to the last place that they could remember. The left to the right and then came around again, three times ... and then I woke up. I have no idea how to interpret something like that, but it sure was a vivid, colorful dream. I knew that it was the two missing girls in my dream. They were so quiet, walking together, hand in hand.

Otto, your dream is very interesting! Thanks for sharing it. Everything about it seems so clear, vivid as you mentioned. Got a strong feeling about it.

The woman on the tall stool seems to indicate an authority figure (to the girls) who is willing to turn herself away from the truth about what has happened to them. She, or whatever she represents, has chosen not to face it, even though she is part of it.

The fact that the girls are holding hands, suggests that wherever they are, they're together.
JMOO

Good morning, everyone.:seeya:

Last night I was at the grocery store and saw pumpkins and Halloween costumes, and thought of Lyric and Lizzie. It made me realize how each day must be torture for their families - every time they go anywhere, they face reminders that life goes on, and yet for them, their lives have been ripped apart.

I don't know about any of you, but it gets harder each day to hold onto the hope that Lyric and Lizzie will be found. I hope that eventually a suspect will be arrested, and that he/she/they will tell LE where to find the girls. Otherwise, I fear they may never been located.

But I remind myself that it really only takes one witness, or one piece of evidence, to break a case wide open. I pray that in this case, this break comes soon.

I keep hoping I'll come here and read that the girls were found and brought home.
:( It deeply saddens me to know they are still missing. It's been almost 3 months......
I pray daily that God brings them home.

Otto, your dream is very interesting! Thanks for sharing it. Everything about it seems so clear, vivid as you mentioned. Got a strong feeling about it.

The woman on the tall stool seems to indicate an authority figure (to the girls) who is willing to turn herself away from the truth about what has happened to them. She, or whatever she represents, has chosen not to face it, even though she is part of it.

The fact that the girls are holding hands, suggests that wherever they are, they're together.
JMOO

Agreeing with what you say, makes alot of sense to me. I also think by the woman being in front of the door, and turned away, she is is blocking the truth. She knows the truth, but is blocking it becoming known. She can help, but won't, for whatever reason. Maybe because it gives her a feeling of power and control? I also agree that this dream may show that the girls are together. I and many others have been praying for that. What a very powerful dream, Otto, and thank you for sharing it. I believe we can be contacted in our dreams, when we are on the same 'wave length' as the sender. It's great too to find out I am not the ony one who dreams in color!

I can't seem to stop thinking about LL, the local rso who was taken off fb recently. I have no idea whether he's involved in recent abduction attempts, but IMHO he seems to fit the description... chillingly so.

What's running through my mind are conveniences that many people enjoy, but that are a little chilling when I think of him owning or having access to them:

a van
an uninhabited secondary property
said property has a bldg.
said property is located on a lake
internet/social media
familiarity with wooded area
photography

I'm now seeing these common conveniences as being a little extra convenient to LL and thus a little chilling. Is it just me?

I can't seem to stop thinking about LL, the local rso who was taken off fb recently. I have no idea whether he's involved in recent abduction attempts, but IMHO he seems to fit the description... chillingly so.

What's running through my mind are conveniences that many people enjoy, but that are a little chilling when I think of him owning or having access to them:

a van
an uninhabited secondary property
said property has a bldg.
said property is located on a lake
internet/social media
familiarity with wooded area
photography

I'm now seeing these common conveniences as being a little extra convenient to LL and thus a little chilling. Is it just me?
i think you made valid points. Did LE interview him and clear him? Idk..how did these girls vanish without a trace? Someone had to see something.

Otto, if you will, would you describe the silent basketball game? If the door was closed, how did you know it was a basketball game?

Or was the door open just enough to see a basketball game on a tv screen on "mute"?

Your dream details are exquisite! TIA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member