IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the little girl from Colorado looks just like Elizabeth. It's interesting Jessica was abducted close to a neighborhood park. I doubt they're connected, but it was just a note in my ever searching for answers brain.

Personally, I doubt there is a connection.

The Wyoming offender was clearly disorganised, impulsively snatching a child, raping/beating her, then dumping her still alive. Obviously he had no plan otherwise she wouldn't have been found so quickly (Thank God she was).

An entirely different scenario to our girls therefore to my mind, a different offender.

The hallmark of Lyric and Lizzie's disappearance is PLANNING.

In my opinion, anyway.

I agree...just trying to throw things out there. I do find the circumstances behind the 2 abductions kind of eerie (and probably NOTHING) but still weird:

Friday abductions
Purse/backpack left behind
Close proximity to lakes
Living with extended family (aunts/grandma's/mom)
Father of Jessica is Jeremiah/Uncle of Lyric is Jeremia (sp?)

There may be more...but those were what jumped out at me...

Personally, I doubt there is a connection.

The Wyoming offender was clearly disorganised, impulsively snatching a child, raping/beating her, then dumping her still alive. Obviously he had no plan otherwise she wouldn't have been found so quickly (Thank God she was).

An entirely different scenario to our girls therefore to my mind, a different offender.

The hallmark of Lyric and Lizzie's disappearance is PLANNING.

In my opinion, anyway.

do you think the WY perp let her go because someone was coming/hunters in the area and needed to get away?
Why would he let her go if he could be ID'd?
Just brazen? I'd like your input Sapphire, always like your perspective.
I hope they get out a sketch of the guy and the vehicle etc...

do you think the WY perp let her go because someone was coming/hunters in the area and needed to get away?
Why would he let her go if he could be ID'd?
Just brazen? I'd like your input Sapphire, always like your perspective.
I hope they get out a sketch of the guy and the vehicle etc...

Why thank you right back atya :D

I think he thought she was dead.

The hunters were angels who happened along at the right time. That little girl wasn't supposed to die that day.

I pray they find this freak before he hurts any more children.

I also find it interesting that the girl abducted from Wyoming was approached when there was more than 1 child present. If all the girls had gone to help find the puppy, then poof- three girls gone.
The Wyoming case also shows how easily a child can be fooled into going initally, WILLINGLY with an abductor.

I also find it interesting that the girl abducted from Wyoming was approached when there was more than 1 child present. If all the girls had gone to help find the puppy, then poof- three girls gone.
The Wyoming case also shows how easily a child can be fooled into going initally, WILLINGLY with an abductor.

It also shows that they usually only take one, and go for the easy option besides.

This guy didn't even bother to get out of his car.

Over on the April Jones thread too - she was playing with other children, he only took one, and also didn't get out of the car.

Just grab and go...

If it is the same perp as in the Wyoming case, then we know his vehicle is equipped to move the bikes if they were indeed staged. We know he has room for both girls in the back of his SUV.

If he is also involved in the Jessica ridgeway abduction, then he left her backpack 6 miles from where he was last seen.

All four girls were taken From somewhere with easy access to highways.

Jessica is the only one that we taken on a school day. The WY girl was taken Monday when school was not in session. Lyric and Elizabeth were taken during summer break.

If it is the same perp then why no abductions July until October? Was he in jail? Are their cases we are missing? Did something happen that triggered him to abduct Jessica then the Wy girl?

Please note we are no longer using the WY girl's name as she is a minor and a victim if a sex crime.

It would be great if they all were the same perp because this time, there's hopefully going to be a description, and a good one too I imagine!

I agree...just trying to throw things out there. I do find the circumstances behind the 2 abductions kind of eerie (and probably NOTHING) but still weird:

Friday abductions
Purse/backpack left behind
Close proximity to lakes
Living with extended family (aunts/grandma's/mom)
Father of Jessica is Jeremiah/Uncle of Lyric is Jeremia (sp?)

There may be more...but those were what jumped out at me...

I was comparing the perp with Wyoming only, not Colorado. They are two different crimes as well to me (so far) because we still don't know what's happened to Jessica, but I agree, the backpack thing is chilling.

God there are too damn many missing girls...!

:maddening:

If it is the same perp as in the Wyoming case, then we know his vehicle is equipped to move the bikes if they were indeed staged. We know he has room for both girls in the back of his SUV.

If he is also involved in the Jessica ridgeway abduction, then he left her backpack 6 miles from where he was last seen.

All four girls were taken From somewhere with easy access to highways.

Jessica is the only one that we taken on a school day. The WY girl was taken Monday when school was not in session. Lyric and Elizabeth were taken during summer break.

If it is the same perp then why no abductions July until October? Was he in jail? Are their cases we are missing? Did something happen that triggered him to abduct Jessica then the Wy girl?

Please note we are no longer using the WY girl's name as she is a minor and a victim if a sex crime.

Lindsey Baum was also 10 when abducted from WA in 2009. She still hasn't been found.

I think the possibility exists that this is the same monster in some of these cases. :furious:

It would be great if they all were the same perp because this time, there's hopefully going to be a description, and a good one too I imagine!

I agree, if it is all the same perp it could be very good in many ways. 1. We don't have three abductors out there 2. He left WY girl alive 3. Description of perp and vehicle description

Lindsey Baum was also 10 when abducted from WA in 2009. She still hasn't been found.

I think the possibility exists that this is the same monster in some of these cases. :furious:

I was looking back but hadn't gone that far back, but did think of her. I wasn't sure if I should include boys and girls in my list or just girls. If I should include other races, or just caucasian. I wasn't sure how big of an area to include. If I did all ages from 5-12 and all states, genders, and races, it makes quite an extensive list. It also made me so sad that so many of these kiddos are missing and their parents are left wondering.

As strange as this may sound, there are a lot of Iowans that vacation and travel back and forth to Colorado. I lived in IA for 20 yrs and Colorado is very popular w/ locals. It's only a one day drive, a beautiful state to get away to. I hope they check out the possibility of a connection, you just never know.
I hope LE makes a huge effort to find this creepy guy, no telling what they might discover.

Believe it or not, every state has its share of sex offenders and pedophiles. Most of them don't have to travel hundreds of miles to abduct and/or kill children because there are still so many unsuspecting victims around. All parents are not diligent with their kids, so kids are going to be outside unsupervised.
It would be a miracle if LE were able to connect all these missing and abducted children to the same person, but I think the likelihood that they were all taken by the same perp is very slim.
Granted, most of them don't take 2 girls at one time, but it's possible. I tend to think that these two girls were taken by a local, or possibly two. Either a man and woman or
two men, one older and one younger. Just a feeling I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay