IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious little girls Lizzy and Lyric.....still missing. Please God bring them home.

Anyone else think they should have conducted more searches for the girls? How about searching for them now.

Elizabeth and Lyric- before I go to bed tonight I want you to know that I think of you everyday. Even if your case goes cold and people move on, I will always have my eyes open wide to see you, even if that means I see you in a falling leaf, or a gental snow. You are never forgotten, and I for one will never stop looking for you or seeing your grace and goodness all around me.
Goodnight. See you tomorrow.

They said he had an Iowa State University sticker on his vehicle, makes me think that he isn't a Waterloo resident. I say that because he would be a IOWA fan being from the eastern part of the state. jmo

I'd think UNI Panthers, since it's Waterloo.

Or maybe he's a Cyclone fan out of contrariness.

I'd think UNI Panthers, since it's Waterloo.

Or maybe he's a Cyclone fan out of contrariness.

Could be an oddball or contrary, he grew up there has ties to the community or lived there once too. Hard to tell but don't think it's him. jmo

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace last night, about the missing Colorado girl? The huge thing that I noticed is they showed her backpack and other evidence and in our girls case we have never seen original pictures of Elizabeths purse, or their bikes. I also felt the coverage on the missing Colo. girl was so much more explicite.

Hoping the girls come home before the weekend. It's time to start picking out Halloween costumes... :(

News today said they found a dismembered body in the Colorado area close to where the colorado missing girl was abducted. They are having trouble identifing the body.

Cinder, wish Iowa amber was like Colorado. I think the amber alert helped Jessica's case. I also think the lake/accident rule out took too long. Moo

Sorry..... On phone typing:)

Cinder, wish Iowa amber was like Colorado. I think the amber alert helped Jessica's case. I also think the lake/accident rule out took too long. Moo

Sorry..... On phone typing:)

I also think they wasted way too much time on the Lake.

I thought they downplayed what was going on- I kept thinking, how is this just a missing persons case? These are a 10yr old and 8 yr old, wherever they are, they need to be found!
Pretty typical though for any kind of missing persons cases in IA it seems...Kay Wood & Dawn Allen come to mind. I couldn't believe they didn't have anyone out scouring the fields and ditches for these 2 women. In something in like a week or so, nothing from LE. Nothing. It really ticks me off.

Sorry,but this is a bit of a rant here.

What's happening for sweet Jessica should have been done for Elizabeth and Lyric! They put out their "keypoints" to watch out for- exactly the same as with Jessica, just 8 weeks TOO LATE!
The way their case has been treated just pisses me off. It feels like they've been written off and sadly, I have to hope and pray that's not the case because LE in IA doesn't seem to make ANY KIND OF STATEMENTS!
Now the white van thing comes up in Jessica's case, and NO ONE seems to take any notice? WTF?

Sorry, I'm just pissed that another innocent has been murdered.

On Nancy Grace tonight, missing Colorado girls body found, dismembered. Oh my, I feel sick and just lost all hope that our girls are still alive.

On Nancy Grace tonight, missing Colorado girls body found, dismembered. Oh my, I feel sick and just lost all hope that our girls are still alive.

Wasn't there a young woman's dismembered body found along the Canadian-American border about a month after our girls went missing? Orange paint polish on toes?

What's happening for sweet Jessica should have been done for Elizabeth and Lyric! They put out their "keypoints" to watch out for- exactly the same as with Jessica, just 8 weeks TOO LATE!
The way their case has been treated just pisses me off. It feels like they've been written off and sadly, I have to hope and pray that's not the case because LE in IA doesn't seem to make ANY KIND OF STATEMENTS!
Now the white van thing comes up in Jessica's case, and NO ONE seems to take any notice? WTF?

I agree. Were our girls sacrificed because LE refused to believe it was an abduction? I don't know. If this guy is on a killing frenzy, how many bodies does it take to make one realize we have serial killer on our hands? If CO and WY were his victims too, what was different about the one that got away?

It's certainly impossible to watch Jessica's case and not go back to these precious girls... It does re-open the anger of how the case was handled. I remember being at the coast in the sun, searching my phone for good news. Now we're going into fall and, silence? Kids don't disappear. I'll never stop hoping. (But I may stop reading. The heart can only take so much, you know?)

Because I have no news to go on, and it makes me sooo frustrated and pissed off, I'm choosing peace. Peace to know that they are all around us, and not just Elizabeth and Lyric-ALL MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN. I choose from now on to see them in the cardinal or nuthatch at my feeder, the white rabbit that eats our corn-they are all around us-we just need to open our eyes. I wish I had that one tip, some knowledge, any knowledge that would lead to their physical recovery. But because I don't, I choose to see their spirit, and the caring that so many strangers have for all of them, I vow to continue my work with the unidentified, to bring them home to their families.

Elizabeth and Lyric- before I go to bed tonight I want you to know that I think of you everyday. Even if your case goes cold and people move on, I will always have my eyes open wide to see you, even if that means I see you in a glorious autumn maple tree, or see you in a sunset. You are never forgotten, and I for one, will never stop looking for you or seeing your grace and goodness all around me.
Goodnight. See you tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there a young woman's dismembered body found along the Canadian-American border about a month after our girls went missing? Orange paint polish on toes?

Pretty sure that was an Asian woman...40-ish, would have to go look for thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member