IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to hang onto what LE said..they said they strongly believed they are alive and they aren't concerned about the amount of time..It has been a long time since they said that, and I'm pretty worried in light of events in Colorado. I think it is possible that there is a migrating perp criss-crossing the US on I-80, which goes right by Evansdale...I'm praying it isn't the perp that got Jessica.

Interstate 80 is south of evansdale by about 1 hour 15 minutes... however Interstate 380 crosses I-80 and heads right through evansdale

Maybe someone is paying people to scoop up kids, the way some people pay scumballs to swoop up bikes- in exchange for crack.

Does anyone know if the majority of the local community is still engaged with Lyric & Lizzie's case?

Until the perp is found, all children in the area are at risk- All children in the area are Lyric & Lizzie- they all could be abducted.

I hope the local community is pressuring for the perp (and the girls) to be found.

I can't believe this has gone on this long......

I agree that all children in the area and everywhere are at a huge risk anymore.:banghead:

OT - Kinda.

Earlier today, Mikki came running in the house yelling, "Mom, there's a black car outside, come quick!!!" I ran outside where a number of the neighborhood children stood on my porch watching a black SUV parked right in front of our house. A man got out of the vehicle and approached one of the children, saying her name. (Believe me, lots of thoughts ran through my head!) Apparently, he was the girl's uncle but she hadn't seen him for awhile and didn't recognize him.
Bottom line, I introduced myself to him and explained the reason for the commotion. I praised the kids right in front of him for doing the right thing in getting an adult when a stranger approached them. He seemed to understand.

Our kids are listening.

JMO

Maybe today will be the day? Think of you and your families and loved ones every day, girls.

Does anyone know if the majority of the local community is still engaged with Lyric & Lizzie's case?

Until the perp is found, all children in the area are at risk- All children in the area are Lyric & Lizzie- they all could be abducted.

I hope the local community is pressuring for the perp (and the girls) to be found.

From what I see on facebook from the locals they are communicating pretty good & talk about their thoughts. They plan events, working on the Cousins Law, vigils, t-shirt selling, birthday celebrations, getting the girls faces on racecars for big races, the parents of Elizabeth are very active in events around the country. They speak to the local press often. The community does a lot of other stuff too & compared to other missing children cases especially one in my town, Isabel Celis' case, went silent quickly after she went missing due to the parents & LE's silence, I'm impressed by this town. jmo

I try to hang onto what LE said..they said they strongly believed they are alive and they aren't concerned about the amount of time..It has been a long time since they said that, and I'm pretty worried in light of events in Colorado. I think it is possible that there is a migrating perp criss-crossing the US on I-80, which goes right by Evansdale...I'm praying it isn't the perp that got Jessica.

I-80 is 90 miles south of Evansdale.

The interstate that goes by Evansdale is I-380 (I know, it's confusing the numbering system).

Not sure if this has already been posted..includes large composite pic.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...cle_e314f860-157e-11e2-bb9e-0019bb2963f4.html
CHEYENNE, Wyo. – The FBI on Friday asked people in Wyoming and surrounding states for help in finding a man suspected of kidnapping a girl from the town of Cody and sexually assaulting her earlier this week.

A composite sketch of the suspect of a man wanted in the abduction and rape of the 11-year-old girl was released Saturday by the Wyoming Criminal Intelligence Analysis Center.

The suspect is a white man, between 55 and 60, weighing 185 to 200 pounds, with short, strawberry blonde or white hair and trimmed facial hair, authorities said.

At the time of the abduction, he wore brown eyeglasses with blue accent stripes on the sides, a brown shirt, blue jeans and a tan baseball cap"

I spent my morning at a farmers market / flea market and then another flea market..
Many dealers arrive in travel trailers and sell all weekend.
Hubby caught looking in a trailer..I had to confess I was looking for the girls..
He got me out of the house to get away from the computer..
I can't believe theses children just vanished :(

We have to let go and let God take care of these evil things that humans do. I pray and ask him to spare these two cousins from any more than what they have been through already . We need to tighten up the law's on these perps and see to it they get full punishment for the things they do. Elizabeth and Lyric come home and resore the faith in all folks looking for you. God be with you both . Who ever has these girls please let them go in Gods name Amen and Amen

From the Wesminster Police Department Facebook page

"The FBI has been able to rule out the Wyoming abductor in our case."

http://www.facebook.com/westminsterpolice

No connection between Jessica Ridgeway and the Wyoming abductor, per the FBI.

I just saw this article... it is new....

The parents of Elizabeth Collins will speak at a Des Moines event that wraps child abductions with underground *advertiser censored* networks and drug cartels.

Drew and Heather Collins of Evansdale are scheduled to appear at the 10th Preventing Abuse Conference at the Embassy Suites on Friday, said Tony Nassif, president of Cedars Cultural and Educational Foundation of Toluca Lake, Calif., who is organizing the conference.

Tickets are $59 in advance; lunch is included.

"It's going to be an interview situation where we will just talk about the background and what's been happening now, and get some insights from them on what people can do, if anything, to help protect other kids," Nassif said.

Elizabeth and her cousin Lyric Cook-Morrissey were last seen riding their bikes in Evansdale the afternoon of July 13. Their bikes and a purse were later found behind Meyers Lake.

Other speakers include officials with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an alleged former CIA operative involved in rescues and Noreen Gosch, mother of 1982 West Des Moines kidnapping victim Johnny Gosch. Topics will include the role of the faith-based community.

Fliers for the event highlight experts on human trafficking and drug smuggling cartels, but Nassif said he isn't claiming that the disappearance of Elizabeth and Lyric are related to those activities
http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...583d-b5f8-7c98351ca312.html?comment_form=true

From the link provided above by nursebeeme:

Fliers for the event highlight experts on human trafficking and drug smuggling cartels, but Nassif said he isn't claiming that the disappearance of Elizabeth and Lyric are related to those activities.

"I caution everybody, don't come to any conclusions, because there is a myriad of things that could be happening, and to focus one would negate the others," Nassif said. "I just say keep your powder dry and be aware and be open to any eventuality."

BBM

IMO, that's an excellent suggestion. I have recently come to the conclusion that I was too narrow-minded in my views about what happened to Lyric and Elizabeth. From now on, I'll follow Nassif's advice!

I hope we get answers soon. Still praying for these precious angels.

From the link provided above by nursebeeme:

Fliers for the event highlight experts on human trafficking and drug smuggling cartels, but Nassif said he isn't claiming that the disappearance of Elizabeth and Lyric are related to those activities.

"I caution everybody, don't come to any conclusions, because there is a myriad of things that could be happening, and to focus one would negate the others," Nassif said. "I just say keep your powder dry and be aware and be open to any eventuality."

BBM

IMO, that's an excellent suggestion. I have recently come to the conclusion that I was too narrow-minded in my views about what happened to Lyric and Elizabeth. From now on, I'll follow Nassif's advice!

If I try to keep my powder dry, I will need an umbrella in hand to ward off any storms that come a-brewing.

That is what drives me absolutely crazy! I can't imagine living in that town and not losing my mind over my kids. LE needs to address this, do they have someone they are looking at? Or are they just as clueless as us? There is a child abductor out there doing horrible things and everyone is expected just to go about their lives like nothing happened?

I want an arrest, I want the kiddos found. I want this to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay