IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch JVM? What was said? I am visiting family and was unable to watch. Anyone???

This is a video featuring Stolfus. I'm scoping out everything in the video background looking for anything I can to make any connection that could lead us to who may have taken the girls.

I'm NOT saying he had anything to do with their disappearance, but he has clearly been listed in connection with Lyric's parents. Does anyone see anything that pops out at them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmV9uD81Vk&feature=youtu.be

Maybe LE ought to start checking stuff that could be hid up under the via docks for clues. I also noticed the little pitbull's left ear is bloody.

Yeah he's a hot mess...lol...

No seriously, there is a campervan in the background of half of that clip whose ownership and current whereabouts I would be interested in.

Also, it proves he's a wanna be gangsta and has a handgun. Did he date Misty?

She obviously likes the "bad" boys.

:lol:

I see the camperized van too, and I hope it, and other similar vehicles of the area, have been searched. Not just for ownership and evidence, but checked to see where that vehicle was before, during, and after the girls disappeared. And which vehicles have disappeared permanently. I wish he'd unchain his dog and take it for a ride in his nice vehicle. Hate seeing dogs on chains, and I noticed his dog has a wound of some kind on its head. Can't understand much of what he is saying, but I am old, so that doesn't mean much. I guess people have been stashing things under bridges for a long time. I hope he has avoided the meth plague that seems to have hit several generations of the cities and towns. Breaks my heart when I see what that crap has done to so many people.

I didn't see anything about the girls, unless I missed it?

Hmm. I saw it on JVM's Facebook page that there would be an update and they were encouraging people to call into the show. I was traveling and couldn't watch. Thanks for responding though, I was beginning to wonder if my posts were invisible. :)

This is a video featuring Stolfus. I'm scoping out everything in the video background looking for anything I can to make any connection that could lead us to who may have taken the girls.

I'm NOT saying he had anything to do with their disappearance, but he has clearly been listed in connection with Lyric's parents. Does anyone see anything that pops out at them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcmV9uD81Vk&feature=youtu.be

Hanging shoes (as seen on garage in video) can mean several things including honouring someone murdered, or to indicate a drugspot..Wondering what kind of coffeecups they serve at that corner store?
http://yanswersblog.com/index.php/archives/2012/06/21/shoes-on-power-lines/

Hanging shoes from power lines is something stupid teens do in my neighborhood because they are bored and ignorant.

I don't think it means much if shoes are hanging from power lines, as long as nobody's wearing them at the time!

Hmm. I saw it on JVM's Facebook page that there would be an update and they were encouraging people to call into the show. I was traveling and couldn't watch. Thanks for responding though, I was beginning to wonder if my posts were invisible. :)

Sorry for ignoring you. Since I don't watch tv, I never respond to questions about it. I guess it would be more clear if people said no, rather than only responding if the answer is yes so you know if you should repeat the question or not.

I'm so glad that we are keeping this thread alive.

In waterloo shoes on the lines indicate drug selling territory, or so I've heard anyway.

In waterloo shoes on the lines indicate drug selling territory, or so I've heard anyway.

Generally means the same thing here in Wisconsin, Iowa's neighbor. Where are these girls? I think about them everyday. It drives me nuts wondering where they are, I can't begin to imagine how their parents feel. We all know the stats as each day passes, the chances of them being located alive go down. I also can't get over that word, murdered, in that video that was talked about upstream. I feel the same way the poster did. I was holding out hope, until I saw that. As soon as that word came out, my stomach did a flip. I might be reading way too much into it, but why would anyone say that? I just can't get past that. So sad. I still pray, everyday, that these girls will come home to their families, alive. :please:

Yep... here too as I understand it. Also heard it on an episode of Cops once for whatever that's worth.

I am so sad these girls aren't home yet. :(

Of all the cases where a conspiracy theory is justified....this is it. With court proceeding for both Dan & Misty, getting delayed, cancelled, moved, etc. Is there something the police know that we don't?

The call from inside the jail? When was the call made? Did another inmate arrive between July 13 and Gant making the call? Did he obtain information on the girls and later was threatened?

Where are these two????

Dang good questions..

I see the camperized van too, and I hope it, and other similar vehicles of the area, have been searched. Not just for ownership and evidence, but checked to see where that vehicle was before, during, and after the girls disappeared. And which vehicles have disappeared permanently. I wish he'd unchain his dog and take it for a ride in his nice vehicle. Hate seeing dogs on chains, and I noticed his dog has a wound of some kind on its head. Can't understand much of what he is saying, but I am old, so that doesn't mean much. I guess people have been stashing things under bridges for a long time. I hope he has avoided the meth plague that seems to have hit several generations of the cities and towns. Breaks my heart when I see what that crap has done to so many people.

Just had to giggle a bit...same holds true for me...BBM

Off-topic: but some (many) youth in our country talk so quick/slick/slur it's close to impossible to understand, and I don't mean YouTube videos....Young "professionals" in medical and banking, and business in general..

And...I'm not that old :)

Just had to giggle a bit...same holds true for me...BBM

Off-topic: but some (many) youth in our country talk so quick/slick/slur it's close to impossible to understand, and I don't mean YouTube videos....Young "professionals" in medical and banking, and business in general..

And...I'm not that old :)

ITA! I am only in my early 30's and I have a hard time understanding some of these younger kids these days!

I get a creepy feeling from that "camperized" vehicle as well. As someone up thread said, I hope all of those vehicles are being checked.....Where are these girls!!?? :banghead:

He's still in but I'm not surprised. He has had many warrants especially in the last 5 months. 3 of them with a long list of court docs that I can't access as the charges are $25 per month and refuse to pay. ha He will go before a judge hopefully soon, like Monday morning...

Bail him out for 10% of $750, a whole $75 bucks. Until then, JS and Dan along with possible company, get this out and clear it out of the way as to what actually happened to the girls or get completely cleared, I'm going to worry about about who did what. I can only pray that they are safe still after all of this time. I really think one does if not a few people in town. I hope I'm completely wrong in my thoughts.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member