IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure - that area looked a world different in July than it does now. Also sound would be somewhat shielded due to the foliage.

Could someone proficient in google maps and not on a tablet (arg the limitations) find a minute t post a topographical image of the site bodies were found? Interested in the elevations and slopes as I think they my be key to why the bodies were left where they were.

TIA

One thing is for sure - that area looked a world different in July than it does now. Also sound would be somewhat shielded due to the foliage.

I live in the middle of the woods (albeit in Michigan woods are woods).

For example: when everything is leafed out in the summer I can see a few feet. Right now I can see all the way back to the state land that borders my property and into it. (I have 5 acres)... yes, ground cover, foliage, etc changes the scenery a lot in the woods.

wow..270 into park where they were at is straight shot from trailer park on Larrabee...just sayin...

Not very creepy at all, RNER. Nearby state & National forests and wilderness areas are a common dumping ground for predators. It should have been one of the first areas searched, imo. Predators are aware of initial investigative and search procedures that focus on family members and areas within a five mile radius of the abduction site.

Not "creepy" about the location, "creepy" about the conversation back in July and the tweeters discussing about going there to search and the references made by the craigslist guy!

I agree about forests and wilderness areas being common "dumping grounds" for predators and perps to dispose of their victims....the first areas that should be checked out, but are often the last or never checked out. There have been similar victim "findings" here in Ohio too.

http://twitter.com/tarathomas7/status/276785910006312960/photo/1

7 Bridges was mentioned on Facebook as a place to search July 21. Sharing a screenshot sent to me. #evansdalesearch pic.twitter.com/6KyZgylQ

Hope I'm doing this right. Twitter confuses me.

That's very interesting. I wonder if 7 Bridges was mentioned as a place to search because it is a large, somewhat remote location, or if someone had info that made them suspect that area.

And I wonder if these FB people ever went there to search?

Of those 5 RSOs all but 2 have residency restrictions.

Those 2 must just like to live around their own kind...

The location of the 'park' makes me think about the way prisons and landfills are often located out of the city limits, basically in the middle of nowhere.

Would/could this park be specifically for RSO's or a place for released inmates to reside while trying to merge back into society?

Just a thought, getting the creeps from the place. *shiver*

I apologize for the gruesome nature of the following. IMO and I could be completely wrong due to lack of info, but I'm getting the sense that the bodies are pretty well intact. I say this because of how quickly they were able to remove the bodies (bones would have taken a lot longer) and the ease in which the parents were able to identify them (could have been the clothes). With animal activity and the change in the elements, I can't figure how they could have been out there the entire time and be that "preserved".

Not very creepy at all, RNER. Nearby state & National forests and wilderness areas are a common dumping ground for predators. It should have been one of the first areas searched, imo. Predators are aware of initial investigative and search procedures that focus on family members and areas within a five mile radius of the abduction site.

IIRC, during Misty's last presser, she asked that LE look beyond Black Hawk county for the girls.

OT please bear with typos and dropped letters. Struggling with firing on all cylinders through tablet typing and head full of snot.

I am right there with you on both accounts - tablet typing and mucho snot-head. Ugggh. Feel better soon!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps they were forced into a canoe with the perp/s and arrived at the location.

Tara Thomas ‏@tarathomas7
7 Bridges was mentioned on Facebook as a place to search July 21. Sharing a screenshot sent to me. #evansdalesearch pic.twitter.com/6KyZgylQ

Geez....I wonder if those people searched the area back then! If they checked that spot and the girls weren't there on that date then they can help narrow the timeline for LE...

Is there more comments than the ones we can see. And who is that person and is she talking about the same guy we talked about way back in July?.. Unbelievable

It would have taken a bit of strength and stamina to reach that location with bodies, they had to be in relatively decent physical condition to do that, and it has to be someone with very local knowledge. That location seems like hunting knowledge. Perhaps a bowhunter, someone who would be able to carry a decent amount of weight over difficult terrain.

I am having trouble with the presser link at the beginning of this thread. Is there another one? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000