IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! This picture helps, but I still don't see the bodies being close enough to be from the water. Maybe dropped off from the water, but not from the water itself. Am I wrong?

Looking at this picture, I can bet my bottom dollar those bodies were placed recently.

How far does the nature trail that runs into evandale go? The trail that bikers take. Would it run as far north as that park?

I don't know for sure cinder but I mapped Meyers lake to 7 bridges and chose the bike route. If you can get from where your perp lives to Meyers, he could get to there. I just don't think it's him at least not yet or have in the past. This to me is a very active, born there local to one of the surrounding towns or from Evansdale itself. jmo Not by bike though. Also, knows this area very very well.

I don't know for sure cinder but I mapped Meyers lake to 7 bridges and chose the bike route. If you can get from where your perp lives to Meyers, he could get to there. I just don't think it's him at least not yet or have in the past. This to me is a very active, born there local to one of the surrounding towns or from Evansdale itself. jmo Not by bike though. Also, knows this area very very well.

Born in Dunkerton. A town close.

Looking at this picture, I can bet my bottom dollar those bodies were placed recently.

I can't figure out why, if they were just dumped, they would be placed so far away from each other. Wouldn't you be in a hurry and just throw them both out in the same place as fast as you could? That is something that has me boggled at the moment....

Yes, because weeds and undergrowth flourishes here,.

Here's a photo showing water flow at present - and thin young trees ..

Drought conditions. You can see the sand ridge where Spring water levels would normally be up to just below where the bodies were found on that bend.

This photo has been blue enhanced to show the water and sparceness of vegetation. Tree
spacing, young growth tree types, etc ... There is no creek flow at this time. The white covers are visible in this photo ...

Attachments

• l4 lg blu.jpg
    l4 lg blu.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 78
I am surprised that they were placed so close to the stream. I would again think that placing them further into the woods and undergrowth would make them harder to be found. Those new pictures put it more into perspective. If the perp didn't care about whether they were found then why go off trail? But just to put them in a spot that was partially in the open from the water or if walking down the stream?

If you zoom in on the photo of the scene you will see the LEOs standing between the two white sheets. A local, sorry for not recalling which, tells us that grasses the LEOs are standing in are, in summer months, very tall (3 feet perhaps). So even though the area appears very visible right now, in wintr, in summer they would have been much more gren, tall and overgrown.

At least thats what I got from the local posts.

Thanks! This picture helps, but I still don't see the bodies being close enough to be from the water. Maybe dropped off from the water, but not from the water itself. Am I wrong?

I don't see it either. I don't think they could have been submerged in water and then washed onto the bank or that the water receeded and they ended up there where they were found. I did wonder if the water in the middle of where it is currently at is deep enough for a canoe to be used to access the general area (like ridden to the sandy shoreline and parked, bypassing the thick patch of woods through which they would have otherwise had to have been taken), but not the exact spot where the white things are located.

To me, this area looks like a hang out spot. Maybe not heavily used at this particular time due to the low water level, time of year, whatever. But, to me it looks like just the type of place where a rapist would take a victim to molest.

I can't figure out why, if they were just dumped, they would be placed so far away from each other. Wouldn't you be in a hurry and just throw them both out in the same place as fast as you could? That is something that has me boggled at the moment....

This perp is very strong willed, and seems to take risks. Look, he abducted TWO girls, in town, in broad day light.

No, I don't think you're wrong. After discussing the weather and water levels, I think we've concluded that they aren't likely to have washed up there.

If you zoom in on the photo of the scene you will see the LEOs standing between the two white sheets. A local, sorry for not recalling which, tells us that grasses the LEOs are standing in are, in summer months, very tall (3 feet perhaps). So even though the area appears very visible right now, in wintr, in summer they would have been much more gren, tall and overgrown.

At least thats what I got from the local posts.

And the weeds and brush would be bent over, from walking thru.

OMG I will never live down those dagnadbbed hogs

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members