IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really disturbing. Especially the part that says he "Narc'd" other people out to reduce his sentence from 45 yrs to 10. That and the part where he broke his wife's finger. I can't help feeling that the girls missing and death is by the hands of someone he Narc'd on.
My opinion only. I have no information or facts other than this to back up my thoughts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/lyric-cook-morrissey-elizabeth-collins_n_1710467.html

I suspect this guilt haunts Dan
(sorry, can't get photo from my computer to load on post larger, you have to click it to open it)

Attachments

• Lyric dad.jpg
    Lyric dad.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 49
off topic --

this is the honest to God truth, one day awhile back I went to the grocery store and parked next to a car and lo and behold there was a monkey sitting in the driver's seat with both hands on the wheel and not a human being in sight.

I am NOT joking!!

:what::floorlaugh: Are you sure it was a monkey, I mean some of the people that frequent Walmart......nevermind.

off topic --

this is the honest to God truth, one day awhile back I went to the grocery store and parked next to a car and lo and behold there was a monkey sitting in the driver's seat with both hands on the wheel and not a human being in sight.

I am NOT joking!!

And probably drives better than many humans I've seen behind the wheel, too! :D

I don't buy the water dumping just because it seems like extra work, although it does look on the surface to be the most logical way the girls got there.

I am really trying to imagine how on earth they got where they got if not by water...and why THERE? of all places? Half hidden, half not?

It seems hurried to me...or maybe something someone with no brains would do. Someone who was blindly following instructions, maybe.

:dunno:

Criminals are often incredibly stupid, and prone to illogical thinking, and the most simple and obvious error can trip them up.

I think the girls will tell us what happened to them, and soon. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the FBI behaviouralists office, to hear what they make of the choice of dump site.

:cow:

East central, northeast Iowa showing worst drought conditions
July 6, 2012 By Pat Curtis

Much of Iowa is in the midst of the state’s worst drought in 24 years. State Climatologist Harry Hillaker says Iowa’s rainfall totals over the last two months were less than half of normal amounts for May and June.

“Probably the worst off area over that relatively short term would be in east-central and parts of northeastern Iowa,” Hillaker says. “Around Waterloo, Cedar Rapids, Quad Cities and Dubuque…those areas, in many cases, have maybe received 25-percent of normal rainfall over the past couple of months.”

http://www.radioiowa.com/2012/07/06/east-central-northeast-iowa-showing-worst-drought-conditions/

I love that Mr. Eggena used the word "eke". Good word, it is. Now, if they can eke out enough evidence for an arrest and conviction...

Havent heard that word grandma used it - eke! Ekes! Yike!

Eke away! :rocker:

Ah, ATV is the first "off road" that comes to mind nowadays. I guess I'm too "country"... what about a horse?

Possible, but most horses aren't good around bodies unless they've been trained.

I was wondering about a tractor, also.

Lol to all the pig jokes. I may have to consider changing my hat to MsPiggy after today ;)

godnight all. May tomorow bring fresh lead and new facts.

If someone posting goes by the handle MsPiggy, it may just be me :)

JK I am sure tbat hat is probably already taken.

:eek:fftobed:

G'night all.

I think maybe I'll have bacon for breakfast...

Possible, but most horses aren't good around bodies unless they've been trained.

Um, no. I ride trails with many horse friends and we are always going thru waterways. Horses actually like it a good place to stop and drink.

off topic --

I am NOT joking!!

I can believe it. They drive straight at me in my lane, where I live.
Usually are texting or on a cell phone ..

Did Lyric or Lizzie have a cell phone! ? :please:

Depends on yer definition of "body." Dead, yeah, they tend to not like the smell. Alive... they don't care all that much if yer tied up, passed out, etc etc... Less work for the monster... er, human that's packin' that load in.

Um, no. I ride trails with many horse friends and we are always going thru waterways. Horses actually like it a good place to stop and drink.

Did I say water? Ooops. I meant they don't usually like bodies, the smell of death.

Lol to all the pig jokes. I may have to consider changing my hat to MsPiggy after today ;)

godnight all. May tomorow bring fresh lead and new facts.

If someone posting goes by the handle MsPiggy, it may just be me :)

JK I am sure tbat hat ks probanly already taken.

Okay, night Ms piggy. Roll up tight like pigs in a blanket. :floorlaugh: Just kidding, nighty night,.

I can believe it. They drive straight at me in my lane, where I live.
Usually are texting or on a cell phone ..

Did Lyric or Lizzie have a cell phone! ? :please:

Lizzie had a cell phone that was not active for texting or calling, but could "play games." It was found in or with her purse at Meyers Lake. (It could have technically called 911, but... that's a moot point now) :(

Did I say water? Ooops. I meant they don't usually like bodies, the smell of death.

I don't know I have never riden past a dead body, but you could be right. In western movies they don't seem to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase