IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeet, if you don't mind, I'm going to tag your post of these abductions! Great work! :winner: Any suggestions of what I should use to tag? We're limited by so many characters.

No I don't mind, I don't know much about tagging though never did it.

I see someone is in jail on two counts of conspiracy with a total bond of $75,000. Probably not connected to the girls' case.

http://www.bhcso.org/WhosInJail.aspx

Iowa Code 706.1 - Conspiracy:

http://coolice.legis.iowa.gov/cool-ice/default.asp?category=billinfo&service=iowacode&input=706

That was posted on cedar valley mugshots last night. Just as I was going to ask my son if he knows him, he asked me what conspiracy means!! We both saw it at the same time. I'm dying to know what happened. My son (hes 18) does know him, but no info yet.

I drove through the cemetary about noon. Still several cars there, including the Collins vehicle. All along 4th and Ridgeway, there were lots of pink and purple ribbons tied to trees, posts, even a fire hydrant. I will go back some other time and pay my respects. The cemetery doesn't have the big vertical headstones. They are all flush with the ground. And I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they allow flowers outside of memorial day. When I go, I will take a picture and post it here.

RIP Elizabeth. You are home.

Thank you georger! The girls are lucky to have you on their team too! I think you have an amazing idea. Best of luck and I feel you will come up with something! :seeya:

Just checking in before I leave, and thank you. Its just starting to rain - again! But it will be a receptive audience. I will give a report tonight ...
take care.

I drove through the cemetary about noon. Still several cars there, including the Collins vehicle. All along 4th and Ridgeway, there were lots of pink and purple ribbons tied to trees, posts, even a fire hydrant. I will go back some other time and pay my respects. The cemetery doesn't have the big vertical headstones. They are all flush with the ground. And I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they allow flowers outside of memorial day. When I go, I will take a picture and post it here.

RIP Elizabeth. You are home.

Thank you Squeeze! You are much appreciated.

22154662_BG3.jpg Wish I could of been there today but have a graduation to go to.

Does anyone know if Dan Morrissey was allowed to attend Elizabeth's funeral?

The Waterloo Courier has a story and several pictures from Elizabeth's service. :tears::rose:

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_30c57ea2-b4eb-11e2-804a-0019bb2963f4.html

Snippet from the article:

"It wasn’t a day that will end anything for Elizabeth’s parents, Drew and Heather Collins. It’s another event they no longer have to plan, but it’s just one more step in their path. Heather Collins believes the burial is a more crucial step for Elizabeth’s siblings Kelly, Amber and Callie.

“I think this is important for them, this is more for closure for them. For us, I don’t think there will be closure until the person is found, really,” Heather said after the service."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett