IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures are heartbreaking. I feel so sad for Elizabeth's family, especially her siblings. I'm sure her sisters are having a difficult time understanding why Elizabeth can't come home. Her stone is beautiful.

Nice article and lots of pictures in the courier. Wish I had seen the balloons go up. I guess no need for me get a picture of the headstone. Again, great photography.

I know we've talked about this before, but seeing Lizzie's headstone with July 13, 2012 as her date of death makes me feel LE has told the families that the girls died on the day they were taken. JMO.

I know we've talked about this before, but seeing Lizzie's headstone with July 13, 2012 as her date of death makes me feel LE has told the families that the girls died on the day they were taken. JMO.

Yes, it kind of cements it for me too!

Hi all! Finally drug myself out of 'lurkdom' (been following this case since day one). Just wanted to give some credit to all of you who have worked hard to keep this thread going and haven't given up on our little girls.

:seeya:

I hope that this is the case because it means they didn't suffer long. I hope whoever did this sees the pictures of the heartbreak they have caused and are haunted forever by what they have done.

R.I.P Lizzie and Lyric you won't be forgotten.

Hi all! Finally drug myself out of 'lurkdom' (been following this case since day one). Just wanted to give some credit to all of you who have worked hard to keep this thread going and haven't given up on our little girls.

:wagon: Thanks for coming out of lurkdom!

:welcome6: Glad you came out!

Dr G testified that Caylee Anthony's death was a homicide by undetermined means.
Caylee was inside bags and had duct tape wrapped around her face.

I don't know why they can't determine the cause of death of the girls to be homicide. There may not be any physical evidence available at the site such as duct tape, rope, chains, bullet fragments, knife or shotgun wounds on the bones.

BUT, they do know the girls couldn't have gotten there by themselves so someone else must have been involved in the taking of the girls and disposing of the bodies. Why can't they declare the deaths to be homicide by undetermined means?

I wonder what the death certificates say??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV