IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even know who we are looking for: A Rapist? We don't know the MO or the COD or the MOD.
We really need to know that.

I find it unusual that Heather chose to share Misty's mugshot on her FB page. Does not align with the sort of Christian attitude I thought she and Drew espoused.

Praying for answers and justice for our girls.

Personally I do not think these little girls were raped.
I have always thought this was get back of some kind.
I think one child was the target and the other was unfortunately collateral damage!
Also its possible they couldn't let the other one go because she could have identify them!

PP that deal drugs have enemies.
PPl that deal drugs don't care about anything or anyone but the drugs and the money it brings!
PPL that used drugs don't care about anyone not even themselves!

JMO

I find it unusual that Heather chose to share Misty's mugshot on her FB page. Does not align with the sort of Christian attitude I thought she and Drew espoused.

Praying for answers and justice for our girls.

Anger?

Just wanted to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to the US posters and hoping MM's cold turkey doesn't taste too bad!

I expected a higher road to be taken.

I think it was shock. She posted it shortly after the arrest, right as it was announced in the news. IMO, it was the first she'd heard of it.

There is an old quote: A house divided against itself cannot stand . I would think the family would gather towards one an other rather than so far away so seperated.I feed bad for the both family's of these's girls and what they all have been through . I just pray that heart's will soften and they will turn towards one other rather than so far away .I hope they reach out with Love nobody's perfect for sure

O/T re: Austin Sigg

This article is chilling, but I wanted to share it because it sheds a little insight into the twisted mind of a child abductor/rapist/killer:

Down the block, in his Jeep parked where he knew no one could see him, Sigg watched the 10-year-old carry the snowball toward him. He waited until she reached the end of the sidewalk and had to cross the street.

He watched, slumped on the gray leather seats in the back of his gold vehicle, as she turned and began walking past.

When Sigg sprang from the Jeep, Jessica screamed, but no one heard her.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24631031/evidence-details-twisted-path-that-led-austin-sigg

Here's something else from the article:

Only when Sigg surrendered did he and authorities discover the error that lab technicians had made in handling the DNA sample he had brashly offered to investigators. An error that said Sigg had been cleared.

I'm not sure if this was posted but it does have a statement about the investigation into Klunder for the girl's murders.

Year-long probe of cousins' deaths far from a cold case, police say

UPDATED 8:54 AM CST Nov 27, 2013

However, Meyers did confirm that the DCI has not yet ruled out a connection with Michael Klunder, a convicted sex offender who killed himself after kidnapping and killing Kathryn Shepard last summer in Dayton.

"We still have a number of elements to complete from a forensic science standpoint on that. I can tell you when that day comes we will be releasing that," Meyers said.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io.../23178110/-/2e6neg/-/index.html#ixzz2mEvqkyK8

:eek:fftopic: So, I find myself wondering why the interest of the Omaha, NE FBI office in the small town of Evansdale with a missing child case with no apparent ties to interstate activity. Usually, in a missing child case, the FBI does not get involved unless their is more than one state involved and leaves the policing to the local & state authorities. Out of Curiously, I went hunting to see what they have been working on lately?

Published 30-MAY-2013
http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-...pedophile-ring-to-nab-pedophiles-2446632.html

I caution all regarding the opening of the link at the bottom of this news story, as the haunting reality of child *advertiser censored* and those who share a perverse pleasure ... there are some things happening in "our world" that are just beyond belief and make me sick to my stomach.

I pray to God this activity has nothing to do with "our girls" :please:

I remember wondering, when I read the articles about Seven Bridges, why there were so many vehicles at the site with Nebraska licenses. I think Marylyn pointed out to me that they were FBI. Your other post also had me thinking about how LE dealt with the situation in the beginning regarding their thoughts that it was drug related. Nice find on all the links, thanks.

O/T re: Austin Sigg

This article is chilling, but I wanted to share it because it sheds a little insight into the twisted mind of a child abductor/rapist/killer:

Down the block, in his Jeep parked where he knew no one could see him, Sigg watched the 10-year-old carry the snowball toward him. He waited until she reached the end of the sidewalk and had to cross the street.

He watched, slumped on the gray leather seats in the back of his gold vehicle, as she turned and began walking past.

When Sigg sprang from the Jeep, Jessica screamed, but no one heard her.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24631031/evidence-details-twisted-path-that-led-austin-sigg

Here's something else from the article:

Only when Sigg surrendered did he and authorities discover the error that lab technicians had made in handling the DNA sample he had brashly offered to investigators. An error that said Sigg had been cleared.

wow, thanks for posting.
never saw or read these details.
the 911 tapes...OMG!
this kid never stayed at his home 3-4 nights a week?? sounds like he had no parental supervision and was able to do as he wished even though he still lived at home.
just a horrid event beyond words.

I remember wondering, when I read the articles about Seven Bridges, why there were so many vehicles at the site with Nebraska licenses. I think Marylyn pointed out to me that they were FBI. Your other post also had me thinking about how LE dealt with the situation in the beginning regarding their thoughts that it was drug related. Nice find on all the links, thanks.

The Omaha FBI was involved in the beginning. The FBI gets involved in missing children cases, not just drug related cases.

:eek:fftopic: So, I find myself wondering why the interest of the Omaha, NE FBI office in the small town of Evansdale with a missing child case with no apparent ties to interstate activity. Usually, in a missing child case, the FBI does not get involved unless their is more than one state involved and leaves the policing to the local & state authorities. Out of Curiously, I went hunting to see what they have been working on lately?

Published 30-MAY-2013
http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-...pedophile-ring-to-nab-pedophiles-2446632.html

I caution all regarding the opening of the link at the bottom of this news story, as the haunting reality of child *advertiser censored* and those who share a perverse pleasure ... there are some things happening in "our world" that are just beyond belief and make me sick to my stomach.

I pray to God this activity has nothing to do with "our girls" :please:

I've seen cases where there was no interstate activity and the FBI got involved. It seems like if the local LE wants their help, they will be there.

If this has been posted before, I apologize for repeating.

It is an interesting coincidence that KS (MK's victim) and DS (owner of Cornbelt Auctions) surnames are spelled the same way, especially when that particular surname is seen more often with an "h".

Just MOO

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members