IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the beginning I never thought that the date ( friday 13th) meant anything. But as I investigiate further I'm starting to see some connections. Here is something I found thats interesting. Satanic holidays describe July 20-26 to be a day of abduction and ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for grand climax. They take young females. They fully celebrate Friday the 13th. It also states that different satanic rituals change dates. Being a Christian it is hard for me to wrap the idea around my head that this stuff is real, but it is.

I've always thought this strange as well... I was on a group on facebook way back when it happened and there were several people who claimed to do witchcraft on there... and that always freaked me out - in addition to what you said above.... spooky. (I'm with ya - can't quite wrap my whole mind around it - but it is a strong point.)

Well, witchcraft and paganism aren't the same as satanism, though they share some beliefs and symbolism. And it seems like some nihilistic people tend to grab onto the "satanism" label as a sort of justification for their own sadistic urges.

But the Friday the 13th connection and the Seven Bridges Road song have always bothered me. As I recall there are a couple of other things too but I can't remember them right now.

I thought Satanists were a bit more organised than that.

Maybe they left "abduct some virgins" off their shopping list so had to find some at the last minute.

I wouldn't have thought a public bike park in the middle of town in the he middle of lunch hour would be a rich source of last minute virgins, myself.

I'm not meaning to be dismissive of the theory, its compelling - but wasn't there something else significant about that date, or rather the date either side? I'm not on my laptop but wasn't there an important hearing immediately before/after the girls vanished?

Sorry JC... He's often been called Mia in things I have read.

http://www.wxow.com/story/19130602/uncle-of-missing-iowa-girls-treated-for-overdose

An uncle of the missing Iowa cousins is recovering in a hospital following an apparent drug overdose.

Wylma Cook says her 32-year-old son Jeremiah Cook was in stable condition Friday at Allen Hospital in Waterloo after the overdose Thursday night. She says he's expected to be OK.

Wylma Cook says the disappearance of 10-year-old Lyric Cook and 8-year-old Elizabeth Collins has "taken a toll" on Jeremiah, who was having trouble sleeping and eating. She says he has no children but was very close to his nieces, considering them his "prized possessions."

The girls vanished after leaving for a bike ride July 13 in Evansdale.

Cook says her son hadn't taken methamphetamine, cocaine or marijuana, but she declined to say what caused the overdose.

BBM

http://www.wxow.com/story/19130602/uncle-of-missing-iowa-girls-treated-for-overdose

An uncle of the missing Iowa cousins is recovering in a hospital following an apparent drug overdose.

Wylma Cook says her 32-year-old son Jeremiah Cook was in stable condition Friday at Allen Hospital in Waterloo after the overdose Thursday night. She says he's expected to be OK.

Wylma Cook says the disappearance of 10-year-old Lyric Cook and 8-year-old Elizabeth Collins has "taken a toll" on Jeremiah, who was having trouble sleeping and eating. She says he has no children but was very close to his nieces, considering them his "prized possessions."

The girls vanished after leaving for a bike ride July 13 in Evansdale.

Cook says her son hadn't taken methamphetamine, cocaine or marijuana, but she declined to say what caused the overdose.

BBM

What you posted along with this I find very interesting. JC is high on my list. Along with the gun he had.

Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, and Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35 - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19181585/white-van-suspicions

Were there any charges filed here?

Is JC incarcerated or out on bail now? TIA. :seeya:

If out, who paid bail? Who pays bail for this family?
I don't have a pot to pee in. Work my arse off, no iphone, 20 year old car, mac and cheese food budget etc. No manicures, no new clothes, no vacations.

Who pays for their lifestyle, I want to know???????? :truce:

Were there any charges filed here?

Is JC incarcerated or out on bail now? TIA. :seeya:

If out, who paid bail? Who pays bail for this family?
I don't have a pot to pee in. Work my arse off, no iphone, 20 year old car, mac and cheese food budget etc. No manicures, no new clothes, no vacations.

Who pays for their lifestyle, I want to know???????? :truce:

incarcerated - I think... last I heard.
I think HC affords some of those things b/c they own a business and probably are doing well with that business.

On others: I never understood how so many people afford those things - esp. when they are having public defender, or other govt. subsidies.... I work my arse off too, but no smartphone, manicures are usually gifts, and wear the same clothing for years!

His (JC) bail was posted for the only current charge open in Black Hawk for 3rd degree burglary, $15,000 surety. Someone also paid for the $71,000 he had on the charges that have been dismissed due to the feds charging him. I don't see him as an inmate on BOP. I'd say he's out awaiting trial(s). jmo

His (JC) bail was posted for the only current charge open in Black Hawk for 3rd degree burglary, $15,000 surety. Someone also paid for the $71,000 he had on the charges that have been dismissed due to the feds charging him. I don't see him as an inmate on BOP. I'd say he's out awaiting trial(s). jmo

Dr. Know? Do we know who paid? Where does this $$$ come from?

Dr. Know? Do we know who paid? Where does this $$$ come from?

Nope. Just the Bailbonds company and rep are listed.

01071 FECR193530 ST VS JERAMIA COOK / AG

ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE DALRYMPLE JOEL A 01/15/2014 01/17/2014 01/17/2014
Comments: 2/13/14 @ 10:30 AM FOR PTC & 2/18/14 @ 9 AM FOR TRL

Charge:
713.6A(1) Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE (FELD)

HAWKEYE BAIL BONDS/MARK GEIGER $15000.00 09/05/2013

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame

Well, witchcraft and paganism aren't the same as satanism, though they share some beliefs and symbolism. And it seems like some nihilistic people tend to grab onto the "satanism" label as a sort of justification for their own sadistic urges.

But the Friday the 13th connection and the Seven Bridges Road song have always bothered me. As I recall there are a couple of other things too but I can't remember them right now.

What is the seven bridges road song?

Oh look the sleuthings circled back to where it started, where most murdered children meet their fate...at the hands of those who are supposed to protect them.

Bail raising aside it is clear JC is no brainiac. If he's involved he didn't do it alone IMO.

sadly, sleuthing has led exactly nowhere but circles in this case.

One day I hope to read of an arrest and charges for the murder of our gals. Til then we shall simply continue to chase our tails round and round and round the same thoughts, theories and opinions. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV