IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Just the Bailbonds company and rep are listed.

01071 FECR193530 ST VS JERAMIA COOK / AG

ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE DALRYMPLE JOEL A 01/15/2014 01/17/2014 01/17/2014
Comments: 2/13/14 @ 10:30 AM FOR PTC & 2/18/14 @ 9 AM FOR TRL

Charge:
713.6A(1) Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE (FELD)

HAWKEYE BAIL BONDS/MARK GEIGER $15000.00 09/05/2013

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame

Isn't it a federal charge that he was picked up for, though? Gun possession by a felon? So he might be in the Linn County jail awaiting federal charges.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Oh look the sleuthings circled back to where it started, where most murdered children meet their fate...at the hands of those who are supposed to protect them.

Bail raising aside it is clear JC is no brainiac. If he's involved he didn't do it alone IMO.

I would like to hear what you think. :twocents:

Isn't it a federal charge that he was picked up for, though? Gun possession by a felon? So he might be in the Linn County jail awaiting federal charges.

I'm taking it that he is again out on bail. IDK. Dr. Know knows.

I don't understand local charges vs federal charges. When is he due back in court? :jail:

I'm taking it that he is again out on bail. IDK. Dr. Know knows.

I don't understand local charges vs federal charges. When is he due back in court? :jail:

From my post above it reads

ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE DALRYMPLE JOEL A 01/15/2014 01/17/2014 01/17/2014
Comments: 2/13/14 @ 10:30 AM FOR PTC & 2/18/14 @ 9 AM FOR TRL

PTC is pretrial conference on 2/13, trial is set for 2/18...we'll see. A lot of these cases get continuances, one after the other for years even.

Federal law has guidlines as do states. Federal law doesn't have to abide by that guideline. Federal prisoners usually get longer sentences. There's more out there to find on State vs. Federal sentencing, quidelines etc..

http://www.uscourts.gov/educational-resources/get-informed/federal-court-basics.aspx

Everyday I come here to check to see if there is anything new about our girls. One of these days when we least expect it we may have an answer. Thinking of our girls.

He IS in the Linn County ~ Iowa ~ jail.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...&dob=&doc=&partialId=&firstName=&searchWhere=

The link you posted, 3CK, was from. ... Utah? Dan Arm. caught my eye (murder) and I Googled him, since his name didn't sound familiar. The mugshots are still very interesting.

So yeah, Mia is still in jail.

Thank you Squeeze, you're right! It's actually Linn County Oregon. :blushing:

Thank you for the updated link, it does look like he's in custody.

Thank you Squeeze, you're right! It's actually Linn County Oregon. :blushing:

Thank you for the updated link, it does look like he's in custody.

If you look at reporting agency, it is Linn County, IA.
I suspect because he has federal charges, he is in custody in Linn County, Cedar Rapids, IA due to the fact that is where the federal courthouse is.

I suspect because he has federal charges, he is in custody in Linn County, Cedar Rapids, IA due to the fact that is where the federal courthouse is.

Yes, that's why I thought he'd be in the Linn County jail instead of BH Co. And the fact that I doubted he'd make bail.....

Going around in circles is not such a bad thing imo.
Reminds me of making fudge or maple syrup, one has to stir and stir the pot until the water evaporates and all that is left is the pure desired substance.

So are we saying Jeremiyah is in Linn County but with no mug shot?

I must say scrolling through the mug shots is interesting - all those faces only a mother could love.

If you look into their hazy eyes you can tell that the entire jail population added together may approach double digits IQ wise.

Such is the intellect of your average drug addled bogan.

Are we to take it one of these poor souls (or someone like them) is capable of a flawless abduction of two people in the middle of town?

Most of those incarcerated would struggle to pass a simple driving test from the look of them.

I must say scrolling through the mug shots is interesting - all those faces only a mother could love.

If you look into their hazy eyes you can tell that the entire jail population added together may approach double digits IQ wise.

Are we to take it one of these poor souls (or someone like them) is capable of a flawless abduction of two people in the middle of town?

Most of those incarcerated would struggle to pass a simple driving test from the look of them.

his mugshot is on vinelink.
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do
click on the state of Iowa,
click on offender and type in his name (spelled jeramia cook)
click on mugshot

Going around in circles is not such a bad thing imo.
Reminds me of making fudge or maple syrup, one has to stir and stir the pot until the water evaporates and all that is left is the pure desired substance.

I love your analogy!

Sorry, I meant that the link I sent on the mug shots was Linn County Oregon. But yes, he's in Linn County Iowa via Vinelink.

That was my error...those mugshots are from Linn County Oregon, not Iowa. But the vinelink has his mugshot.

I have to say though, your analogies of the people in the mug shots made me snort my pop and almost choke on it. You crack me up. LOL!

I want to agree with you that none of these types of people are capable of a flawless abduction of two girls in the middle of town...but I am not so quick to forget that the majority of these types of people are EXACTLY the type of people that surrounded these girls on a daily basis.

Take any one of these people on this list and consider the fact that these girls would not only be familiar to this type of person...but possibly related to this type of person. This look doesn't scare the girls like a "normal" child or even send up alarm bells.

I thoroughly believe these girls would willingly go with people looking like this and not think they were in any danger. Add to it if the person who looks like this is a family member or even a family members closest friend and I don't doubt they'd go willingly, leaving their bikes behind and not think twice about it.

Now, I don't want believe they pulled this off flawlessly, but maybe LE is letting them THINK they did with their silence. I wish I knew...

That was my error...those mugshots are from Linn County Oregon, not Iowa. But the vinelink has his mugshot.

I have to say though, your analogies of the people in the mug shots made me snort my pop and almost choke on it. You crack me up.

I want to agree with you that none of these types of people are capable of a flawless abduction of two girls in the middle of town...but I am not so quick to forget that the majority of these types of people are EXACTLY the type of people that surrounded these girls on a daily basis.

Take any one of these people on this list and consider the fact that these girls would not only be familiar to this type of person...but possibly related to this type of person. This look doesn't scare the girls like a "normal" child or even send up alarm bells.

I thoroughly believe these girls would willingly go with people looking like this and not think they were in any danger. Add to it if the person who looks like this is a family member or even a family members closest friend and I don't doubt they'd go willingly, leaving their bikes behind and not think twice about it.

Now, I don't want believe they pulled this off flawlessly, but maybe LE is letting them THINK they did with their silence. I wish I knew...

Yes, the analogy was very good! Personally, my thoughts go to what type of home life these people had growing up, and throughout adulthood. I picture them bring told that they are worthless, an addict, will never amount to anything, failing in school... and while I admit I got a chuckle, it really makes me incredibly sad. Maybe their parents didn't care for them, we're addicts themselves, just had very poor parenting skills, or if these people just defied all efforts to help them and continued to make poor choices.

And yes, these are exactly the type of people that the girls may have been familiar with. Although you look at Jeremiah, and he looks pretty normal.

Yes, that's why I thought he'd be in the Linn County jail instead of BH Co. And the fact that I doubted he'd make bail.....

If you look at BHC court records, he did make bail for the recent charges $86K= $8,600 @ 10%. The charges with $71K bond that were dropped & the charge that is still open for $15K. Like others, where does that money come from? Wylma's house?

Never thought to check in Linn Co or Vinelink again. Thanks for finding him!

Misty's court date has been continued, not sure if I already posted it or not.

ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE STOCHL RICHARD D 01/22/2014 01/22/2014 01/22/2014
Comments: PTC 3/3/14 @10AM JTR 3/12/14 @9AM

Yes, the analogy was very good! Personally, my thoughts go to what type of home life these people had growing up, and throughout adulthood. I picture them bring told that they are worthless, an addict, will never amount to anything, failing in school... and while I admit I got a chuckle, it really makes me incredibly sad. Maybe their parents didn't care for them, we're addicts themselves, just had very poor parenting skills, or if these people just defied all efforts to help them and continued to make poor choices.

And yes, these are exactly the type of people that the girls may have been familiar with. Although you look at Jeremiah, and he looks pretty normal.

Maybe LE has known from the beginning who the perp(s) were and are still trying to build an iron clad case. So many family members incarcerated and LE never from day one sent out alerts that this was not a random abduction and the public at large were in danger.

BBM LOL
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members