Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get past Klunder...but I guess I'll have to since he's been ruled out...we do know of course there are often different predators operating in the same area, for example RAT and JLM, but its the 2 simultaneous female child victims, and the proximity that gets me...jmo.

Also, going way back, iirc Klunder had an RSO fishing buddy that lived on the same street as the girls, or something like that...?

Was that the guy whose family owned the paddle boat?

I'm not sure who RAT and JLM are, but CF is my guess.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

CF has actually been removed from the RSO list. I didn't think that ever happened.

It's a requirement to register for 10 years for simple misdemeanors I believe. It depends on what he was officially charged with as to whether he would be required to register for life. Do you happen to know what he was originally charged with that landed him on the registry?

CF has actually been removed from the RSO list. I didn't think that ever happened.

Found him on Vinelink - he's in jail again it looks like for parole violation...which is why he's not on there. Arrested on 08/25/15 - shows scheduled release date of 08/24/17. 2 years of prison to serve it looks like...

I just can't get past Klunder...but I guess I'll have to since he's been ruled out...we do know of course there are often different predators operating in the same area, for example RAT and JLM, but its the 2 simultaneous female child victims, and the proximity that gets me...jmo.

Also, going way back, iirc Klunder had an RSO fishing buddy and Facebook friend that lived on the same street as the girls, or something like that...?

That's part of my problem too. What was the elimination process for Klunder? I guess that's something investigators wouldn't share, but I sure would like to know how they eliminated this creep.

He kidnapped a girl in Readlyn, so he should be on for life. Hence my suspicions. I wondered if maybe he just moved out of the area.

Noting, just in case visitors from far away, regularly visit Iowa.
That poor girl and her mom, terrifying!

http://www.kenoradailyminerandnews....xually-abused-girl-travelling-alone-on-flight
rbbm.
"DES MOINES, Iowa -- The parents of a girl who reported being inappropriately touched by a man while flying alone from New York to Iowa have sued the man and American Airlines, saying the airline failed to protect the girl.

Muhammad Asif Chaudhry, 57, was arrested after the July flight on charges including engaging in sexual contact with a victim between the ages of 12 and 16. The Pakistani citizen, who has denied the accusations, has since been released on bond.

The lawsuit alleges that Chaudhry moved to an open seat beside the girl. The girl texted her mother, who had just arrived at work in Iowa, saying she was woken up by a man inappropriately touching her with his foot and later his hand.

"I can't move cause the seat belt sign is on and I want to get away," the girl said in texts turned over the FBI, according to the lawsuit. She began another text, "Mommy, I'm scared...," and said a man tried to touch her genitals. The family's attorney, Brett Beatty, said the mother was so stunned by the texts that she fainted."

OMG! Wild horses couldn't have stopped me from making this man catch a return flight to Pakistan if I could have gotten hold of him. He's probably molesting family members in Oklahoma now! Grrrrrr!

Klunder was also reported to have connections to one of the pig farms in the Seven Bridges area. CF is reported to have connections in the Seven Bridges area. CF had connections to people in the area near the lake.

I wonder if they knew each other?

Could they be related? That's just down right creepy! We definitely know it runs in CF's family...

That's part of my problem too. What was the elimination process for Klunder? I guess that's something investigators wouldn't share, but I sure would like to know how they eliminated this creep.

It's no wonder why so many suspects were eliminated early on because we have to remember that at the starting point two little girls just went missing and everybody was out trying to locate them. Not looking for an abductor that ultimately murdered them. I wonder if Klunder didn't learn in prison from other inmates how to cover your tracks, such as having someone else send out phone calls or texts from your phone showing you were at a different location that day.

Me say oink, oink! Sorry if I repeat myself I'm just not so computer savvy as you guy's are since I'm new at it!

Klunder was also reported to have connections to one of the pig farms in the Seven Bridges area. CF is reported to have connections in the Seven Bridges area. CF had connections to people in the area near the lake.

I wonder if they knew each other?

Me thinks oink, oink!

DM and MM were separated, right? I just wonder if either one of them were dating anybody and if we know/knew who they were?

DM and MM were separated, right? I just wonder if either one of them were dating anybody and if we know/knew who they were?

I am not certain what DM's girlfriends name was, but I know we discussed JW (Misty's boyfriend). There were questions about access to one of the houses by Meyer's Lake that coincidentally showed ownership by someone with the same last name as the boyfriend.

I recently reread the WY case where Jesse Paul Speer was arrested for kidnapping & sexually assaulting an 11 y/o girl. He drove a white Toyota 4Runner. He pleaded guilty and is sentenced to LWOP.

When Lyric & Elizabeth were found deceased I kind of put him out of my mind b/c he let the girl in WY go. But do we know if he was ever ruled out or questioned for any other cases? Lyric & Elizabeth were mentioned a few times on that thread but I don't remember ever seeing where he had been ruled out, or even pinpointed in a different state when they went missing.

The WY girl was kidnapped 10/8/13 (before Lyric & Elizabeth were found) then taken to Carter Mountain and left to die but was picked up by hunters on their way down the mountain, she would have likely died from hypothermia if it wasn't for the hunters.

What if he dumped Lyric & Elizabeth alive? I wonder if COD was unable to be determined? What if they weren't dumped at 7 bridges? What if they were dropped off upstream and followed the river down to where they eventually died & were found?

It seems like with no information released it might be time to start thinking outside the box.

He had some sort of connection to the midwest, as I recall.

At the time, it seemed like the WY victim, Jessica Ridgway, and Elizabeth and Lyric had to be connected, the way they all happened at the same time. When JR turned out not to be connected, I dismissed the other connection too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper