Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have time, could you go over to the Liberty and Abby thread and take a look at the POI photo that's being circulated and see if it looks like anybody who might be connected to Liz and Lyric? It's in post #2.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-3

Remember the middle aged guy, who was riding his bike, and was interviewed on the news, about seeing the girls bikes in the bike path? Does this guy resemble him at all?

Remember the middle aged guy, who was riding his bike, and was interviewed on the news, about seeing the girls bikes in the bike path? Does this guy resemble him at all?

I can't remember what the biker looked like anymore but wasn't he the one that rode the bike to that creepy building in the next town?

I did think there was a resemblance to the guy that was walking around in a hoodie that LE was trying to identify in the pulling the young girl out of the bedroom window case that I can't remember. There were a number of cases but the arrested suspect was only connected to a few of them and he didn't look like the man walking seen walking. I think that was in Ohio though.

I can't remember what the biker looked like anymore but wasn't he the one that rode the bike to that creepy building in the next town?

I did think there was a resemblance to the guy that was walking around in a hoodie that LE was trying to identify in the pulling the young girl out of the bedroom window case that I can't remember. There were a number of cases but the arrested suspect was only connected to a few of them and he didn't look like the man walking seen walking. I think that was in Ohio though.

Yes, to the bolded. I remember there were a few things about him making us look at him sideways.

Have you called in this tip to LE in the new case?

Gosh, I remember reading his daughters posts on facebook at the time Lyric & Elizabeth's case was breaking the first day, but I'll be damned if I can remember her name.

This needs to be sent in right away in Abigail and Liberty's case IMO.

I will send it in.

Gosh, I remember reading his daughters posts on facebook at the time Lyric & Elizabeth's case was breaking the first day, but I'll be damned if I can remember her name.

I will send it in.

Thank you wondergirl! :blowkiss:
Also, someone posted on L & A's thread that they hadn't seen the photo of the suspect in any of the local papers (Iowa). If anyone has contact information to the local papers or news channels perhaps the photo of the suspect to be forwarded to them in hopes that someone in Iowa may recognize him.

I will send it in.

YES. Please send it in. I don't remember enough about him at this time to do so.

Does anyone else remember his name?

YES. Please send it in. I don't remember enough about him at this time to do so.

Does anyone else remember his name?

Yes, I know his name, but can't post it because he was never named a POI. Initials TG.

There is no resemblance between TG and the suspect in Indiana. Different age and build, etc.

I didn't say there was or was not a resemblance. I answered a question as best as I could within TOS. It's been more than four years since Lyric and Elizabeth were murdered. I would imagine that anyone's build could have changed over that time - more than once for that matter.

How are you determining the age of the person on the bridge based on the photo? Just curious.

Even the build is open to question. The POI looks portly, but some people think he has clothing or something else bulky stuffed under his jacket, and it looks possible to me. He doesn't look that old, but on the other hand, the bulky jacket and the baggy jeans are not something a young guy would choose.

I have a vague memory of one of the witnesses or relatives or something in Lizzie and Lyric's case being a portly upper middle age guy, but I can't remember who or where.

I didn't say there was or was not a resemblance. I answered a question as best as I could within TOS. It's been more than four years since Lyric and Elizabeth were murdered. I would imagine that anyone's build could have changed over that time - more than once for that matter.

How are you determining the age of the person on the bridge based on the photo? Just curious.
Sorry. Someone else was asking if there was a resemblance. I just used your post because it has his initials. I'm just guessing his age based on how he is dressed and what features I think I see. Some people say he could be in his 20's, others like myself think he could be 45-55. I think the man also has blond hair. TG had gray hair in the picture I saw of him.

Just a quick question to refresh my memory. A poster on the L & A thread mentioned doing some investigating on FB and found someone she is suspicious of. I don't know who the person is but apparently he is a bridge enthusiast. Wasn't there some kind of talk about a "bridge" in this case? An anonymous letter or an article published in the news paper? TIA!

http://www.thegazette.com/2012/12/0...neBreakingNews+(TheGazette.com+Breaking+News)
attachment.php

Investigators examine the scene where hunters found two bodies in Seven Bridges Recreation Area near Readlyn, in Bremer County, on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012

Attachments

• AR-312069968.jpg
    AR-312069968.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 263
IIRC, there was a woman who posted on a very early thread that LE should look for the girls at Seven Bridges County Park. Also, think there was info. way back then that there were bridges there at one time, but they were removed.I could have that totally wrong. There was also reference to a song about Seven Bridges. I took at look at the map and couldn't find any bridges.

[video=youtube;kTTid4CBcd4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTTid4CBcd4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members