Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find myself thinking that if Lyric and Lizzie's LE contacted the Delphi LE almost immediately, as Drew says, they would have said "false alarm" or something by now if it was easily ruled out.

Hey all. I posted on the Indiana side for the Delphi girls and wanted to make sure you all saw my post in case someone here sees something that rings a bell. Anyway, just click on my profile and look for one with attachments for pictures. I will give you a brief synopsis: Basically, when looking at Google Earth from above I noticed (Looking back in time pre-2012 & pre-2017) I saw where two pieces of property had been excavated by backho or something. Anyway once they were finished they ponds look very similar. They form a question mark (Actual water and pond outline). Both locations are only 500 yards or less from both dumping grounds and very odd. I thought maybe this was an accidental signature from a killer who was building ponds, doing aggregate work, maybe a family who moved and perp was an avid dirt digger and built similar ponds on two properties, IDK. Just take a look and make sure nothing rings a bell. I've explained the pond and all in the post. Thanks.

Pardon for rehashing, but has LE released a reason why they won't release more info about the girls death? It has always bothered me. I understood in the beginning, keeping information close, but after all these years I don't understand.

Pardon for rehashing, but has LE released a reason why they won't release more info about the girls death? It has always bothered me. I understood in the beginning, keeping information close, but after all these years I don't understand.
Cause of death is something only the killer would know or someone he told would know. LE doesn't want false reports given to them based on info. they released. When Evelyn Miller was killed by her mother's boyfriend, he started talking in prison (drug related) and another inmate told what CF told him. Evelyn's cause of death was not released until CF was arrested (or at the trial) I can't remember which.

Cause of death is something only the killer would know or someone he told would know. LE doesn't want false reports given to them based on info. they released. When Evelyn Miller was killed by her mother's boyfriend, he started talking in prison (drug related) and another inmate told what CF told him. Evelyn's cause of death was not released until CF was arrested (or at the trial) I can't remember which.
Yeah, that's the common practice. Anything else is unusual.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Or the cause could not be determined.

:sigh:

I decided to go back to thread 1 of this case and read thru some posts to see if anything jumped out at me. Thread 1 post 645 links to a RSO who lived .3 miles from one of the girls homes. Tier 3 and victim under 13, says he used the internet to lure his victims.
I dont want to put the link here because i dont want to get in trouble for TOS
But if you go to thread 1 post 645 the link is there.

I decided to go back to thread 1 of this case and read thru some posts to see if anything jumped out at me. Thread 1 post 645 links to a RSO who lived .3 miles from one of the girls homes. Tier 3 and victim under 13, says he used the internet to lure his victims.

I find it interesting he changed his looks so much from his photo in 2014 from his most recent one in Feb. 2016. Facial hair and eye glasses. I hope anyone that lives near him is keeping an eye on him.

I also find myself thinking that if Lyric and Lizzie's LE contacted the Delphi LE almost immediately, as Drew says, they would have said "false alarm" or something by now if it was easily ruled out.

Good point thanks.

I actually know this man because of where I work. He's always been...creepy. He's one of those people who always look at you like he's looking through your clothing and just makes you uncomfortable. He was married to a woman who was very ill and passed away in 2016.

Initials MZ?

I actually know this man because of where I work. He's always been...creepy. He's one of those people who always look at you like he's looking through your clothing and just makes you uncomfortable. He was married to a woman who was very ill and passed away in 2016.
Has he missed any work lately or have any injuries on his hands?

I too agree the similarities are strikingly similar.
It makes me wonder if this guy is a truck driver that delivers animals for one state to the other for slaughter?????

My theory exactly. Goes out to the farm to pick them up, takes them to the packing plant. Probably goes all over the midwest.

Afterthought: or maybe making farm deliveries, like feed or propane.

I shared the same thought on Libby and Abigail's thread. My feeling is either a truck driver or meat processing plant worker. You idea encompasses both! Great thinking! And, I hope that solving one of these cases will solve both,

How can we further sleuth these angles above? I'll admit I'm really sensitive when it comes to slaughterhouse stuff so don't think I can do it as much as I want to, but maybe some of you braver, tougher folks can really buckle down on how these deliveries, etc work, if you have not done so already, or care to do so again, bring fwd relevant posts, etc. Find out which companies, etc use what trucking companies, etc. And of course if they share a link with Indiana.

You just reminded me of something....remember I found that RSO fishing buddy of MJK on Klunder's facebook? And iirc, his location was right there.

Hoping for justice for all these girls.

Eta: Re: my opinion of if there's a relation or not I think there's a strong possibility of course, as it was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard about Abby and Libby, but then I look at the "Klunder coincidence" and other past cases and realize that unfortunately for every one offender there seem to be more out there.

Also, did Foxfire, or anyone else post possible profile information on a "dual killer"?

Sorry for back to back, also, what can we specifically ascertain as far as known commonlities between Delphi/Monan High Bridge and Evandsdale/Seven Bridges (in a list type fashion). Of course bridges and parks share similar characteristics, but is there a a anything possibly uniquely similar between these w locations? Again, thinking of MJK and the coincidence with not onoy 2 victims but the hog plant as well as the bridge where he dumped Kathlynn....what the heck is in the water up there? Just incredible to think how such evil walks among us.I

Just had a thought, can search RSOS databases specifically by occupation, as opposed to having to click on each one? He's probably not there, as Foxfire would say he's skilled enough to have avoided detection for this long.

How can we further sleuth these angles above? I'll admit I'm really sensitive when it comes to slaughterhouse stuff so don't think I can do it as much as I want to, but maybe some of you braver, tougher folks can really buckle down on how these deliveries, etc work, if you have not done so already, or care to do so again, bring fwd relevant posts, etc. Find out which companies, etc use what trucking companies, etc. And of course if they share a link with Indiana.

You just reminded me of something....remember I found that RSO fishing buddy of MJK on Klunder's facebook? And iirc, his location was right there.

Hoping for justice for all these girls.

Eta: Re: my opinion of if there's a relation or not I think there's a strong possibility of course, as it was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard about Abby and Libby, but then I look at the "Klunder coincidence" and other past cases and realize that unfortunately for every one offender there seem to be more out there.

Also, did Foxfire, or anyone else post possible profile information on a "dual killer"?
One day i am going to go thru sime of Foxfire's posts and save them in some kind of order so they are easy to reference. I know i read more than one post from him about the link to meth and crime, i would like to find that.
I really do miss him..

Just a thought, concerning " dual killing " probably not pertinent to these cases, but sharing just the same.

Remember that old expression told to schoolkids about not " picking on someone smaller ", or " why don't you pick on someone your size"?
Maybe in the back of some perp's twisted head, he is rationalizing that 2 victims = the size of one.

Speculation, imo.

I like the theory of a possible truck driver or someone who has to travel between the two towns for work. My DH, many years ago, worked in a job where he often had to go between two towns. Often he would explore the local parks on a lunch break or when he had breaks in between calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421