IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me and I understand the focus being on Lyric's parents because of their criminal background but what about Elizabeth's family? I don't mean sleuthing them but what about their friends/acquaintances? Did Elizabeth's parents take polygraphs?

and her parents also have been in some trouble according to articles I previously posted.

ON a positive note...I doubt having the family all meet at the command center is to deliver really bad news. I would imagine they would have the common decency to tell them privately at their own homes. Not make a big announcement about it and deliver devastating news for all the cameras outside to see.

Maybe it's just me and I understand the focus being on Lyric's parents because of their criminal background but what about Elizabeth's family? I don't mean sleuthing them but what about their friends/acquaintances? Did Elizabeth's parents take polygraphs?

BBM

Heather and Drew Collins, Elizabeth's parents, have minor offenses in their backgrounds, an online check of court records shows.

Black Hawk County Sheriff's Deputy Rick Abben said during a news briefing that the family has been "very cooperative with law enforcement and (authorities have) no reason to believe they played a role in the disappearance at this time."

http://content.usatoday.com/dist/cu...x?cId=desmoinesregister&sParam=56329148.story

JVM - They want info on a series of numbers from Daniel's phone...want to know who he was calling and who was calling him.

Yet they suspect no foul play? Hmmmm...

Family members being called to the lake for a meeting with the police. ON JVM now!

Is JVM live? Or pre recorded?

She's live - spellman was suppose to talk about something else and said he just received word from the grandma that the family has been asked to go to the school...

JVM - They want info on a series of numbers from Daniel's phone...want to know who he was calling and who was calling him.

Yet they suspect no foul play? Hmmmm...

until they have direct evidence of foul play this is common police speak

Family is coming and going from the police/fbi command center. no word why #evansdalesearch
by CourierEmilyC via twitter 7:20 PM

JVM Show is live [NYC], but NG Show [NYC] is recorded earlier in the day.

It **could** be an update on how the dive will take place tomorrow (just thinking)

I think if they'd found the girls (alive) they'd call the parents and tell them, then send someone to collect them and bring them to their kids. The request for a mtg with everyone seems odd to me for good news.

I wonder if they're hoping some family members will turn on one another and start slinging more mud?

Courier reporter Emily Christensen is at the school and providing updates.
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 7:22 PM

ON a positive note...I doubt having the family all meet at the command center is to deliver really bad news. I would imagine they would have the common decency to tell them privately at their own homes. Not make a big announcement about it and deliver devastating news for all the cameras outside to see.

but didn't LE in the Haleigh Cummings case do this when they told family she was dead but they couldn't prove it? Maybe for reactions among them?
Or maybe just to tell them what to do and say to media IF they find the girls???

I know Diena Thompson (Somer Thompson's mom) was suppose to speak on JVM tonight regarding the little girl that was snatched but got away in Philadelphia (she's my friend on FB & she posted it this morning). But a few minutes ago she was talking about this case.

I just don't see them asking EVERYONE to come to a specific location if they didn't have something. Praying there is closure soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member