IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No activity at the school currently
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 8:38 PM

This is just simply not looking good at all. Oh my goodness .... my goodness.

I am not sure what to think right now.. they DID say in the presser that the parking lot would be closed off at ten pm.. maybe they just want to update the family on the plans for tomorrow?

Only the family was called to the elementary school so something is going on. Something was found or something is about to happen.

Shot in the dark here but maybe some sort of demand has come in ?

If tensions are high between family members, a more neutral setting like the school would be preferable to a private home. Informing several different sets of family members in different locales is time consuming and runs the risk of misinterpretation.

Would six feet of water really be a problem? I could see if they were going down 50'... So if one flies to a vacation spot, they should not use the hotel pool for 24 hours after arriving or before departing?

True... I was thinking deeper water for some reason. I thought I saw that some of the deep spots in the lake could be over 20' but I can't find where I saw it.

Would this have anything to do with setting up the grief counselling - think I read somewhere today that this was being setup at the school.

I am not sure what to think right now.. they DID say in the presser that the parking lot would be closed off at ten pm.. maybe they just want to update the family on the plans for tomorrow?

Did they do a sonar scan today? Maybe find something? Maybe they are going to dive tonight?

Would this have anything to do with setting up the grief counselling - think I read somewhere today that this was being setup at the school.

Yes! They did say that. Good thought.

oh rats gotta run an errand- why in the world summon them to the school?? strange
It that all the parents there?

Did they do a sonar scan today? Maybe find something? Maybe they are going to dive tonight?

I don't think they'd dive at night - the sunlight would help a lot with visibility and make it easier for divers.

Speculation: found something in lake, perhaps before it cleared drain.

Grandma and dan morrissey just walked out of the school. #evansdalesearch

by CourierEmilyC via twitter 4:44 PM

Grandma and dan morrissey just walked out of the school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics