IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an echo in here? J/k thanks to all for the twitter updates (even in multiples)

Isn't setting up a location for grief counseling a little premature when you don't know there is a death?

Grandma waved
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 8:48 PM
"@CourierEmilyC: Family is coming and going from the police/fbi command center. no word why #evansdalesearch"
by jarch2001 via twitter 8:47 PM
Yes its the FBI command center

Attachments

• Leaving school.png
    Leaving school.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 72
just my thinking but I bet the dive team is in town now and they are being given an update as the area will be cordoned off at ten pm (per presser)

just my thoughts here

I am now curious about the flurry of phone calls on the phone that was reported on jvm.

Isn't setting up a location for grief counseling a little premature when you don't know there is a death?

it wasn't specifically related to grief.. it was thru both schools that the girls attended...

This has to be a tough time for all their friends.. It will be one week tomorrow...

This is weird! Grandma waved?!! That's something I would do if I was just given good news. Could that be? Maybe the girls were located far away and are on their way back. Who knows. This is just strange.

If grandma waved, I'm guessing it wasn't a find and perhaps just giving the family an update.

Aunt Tammy may have gotten upset because she feels the lake search is a waste of time. It appears the family is convinced these girls were abducted.

:moo:

Pix of Heather and Drew leaving the school

Attachments

• Leaving school.png
    Leaving school.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 117
Maybe divers starting at 10 when parking lot is closed off. A friend of mne dives and says it doesn't matter about time of day. They have under water lights, devices and feel around..........???????

Maybe divers starting at 10 when parking lot is closed off. A friend of mine dives and says it doesn't matter about time of day. They have under water lights, devices and feel around..........???????

On the JVM show it was stated that the Mom and Dad Morrissey have retained an attorney. Did they attend the meeting tonight with the other family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow