IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would say "live" on the screen, if it is live...

So I'm guessing Dan and Grandma (Vicky?) Walked out, maybe had a smoke, then went back in?

Heather and Drew have already left, but Tammy and Misty and Grandma and Dan are still there.

So they are going to sonar the lake again per NG show. Apparently that's why they stopped draining the lake (no source, but someone posted that earlier). I know they said it was sonared before, but I had a feeling it wasn't done right or long enuf. That's why I asked last thread. You know that side scan sonar is only as good as the people who operate it. I hope they bring in Team Watters. I haven't seen em all, but Dennis and Tammy are the best I've seen. It's fairly easy to find a car or even a tire, but bodies .. esp small ones can be difficult. JMO

NG FB page says she tapes at noon, that would mean Aunt T spoke to her today?

So did Aunt just say they swim there everyday? I thought Gma said yesterday that they didn't even know where the lake was?????

NG: narrow timeline

Tammy: dan--no job; no car; knew nothing about this. I had met him at his house cause we had plans

Epiph: anyone? is that what I heard?

No she had met with mom because they had plans.

What are y'all talking about when you say grandma waved??

NG FB page says she tapes at noon, that would mean Aunt T spoke to her today?

Probably. But, she mixes old videos with new stuff so it's difficult to know unless there is a clue in what is said.

Misty: No update. No new information
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 5:19 PM

So did Aunt just say they swim there everyday? I thought Gma said yesterday that they didn't even know where the lake was?????

if they swim there everday, why is the family so sure they've been abducted and are not in the lake???

there's so much confusion in this case ...

So they are going to sonar the lake again per NG show. Apparently that's why they stopped draining the lake (no source, but someone posted that earlier). I know they said it was sonared before, but I had a feeling it wasn't done right or long enuf. That's why I asked last thread. You know that side scan sonar is only as good as the people who operate it. I hope they bring in Team Watters. I haven't seen em all, but Dennis and Tammy are the best I've seen. It's fairly easy to find a car or even a tire, but bodies .. esp small ones can be difficult. JMO

They may have more sophisticated equipment this time. Or because of the bottom, with holes, pits, etc...it was inconclusive before? And, now the water level is low, it may be more effective. ?

I have heard before that they were swimming everyday. However, it wasn't in that lake. I'm not sure where they swam but it wasn't that lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*