IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SweetPea33 was just going in the same direction as my question, but do any of you locals know of the state of the relationship between MCM and HC, the 2 mothers/sisters of the 2 missing girls? I haven't seen any photos of them together. If there are any I've missed them. The lack of seeing them together is starting to stand out to me.

Mods stated earlier we cannot sleuth the boyfriend unless he's named in MSM. I'll look for that post.

Hi I know this is highly unlikely but is there any possibility that the girls got hold of some meth and something happened afterward to conceal the fact.

I am sorry I'm just grasping at straws and wondering what has happened here it is a mystery. What happened to these poor girls.

I totally agree going out to bars while your child is missing is not appropriate and highly distasteful.

BBM: Has certainly crossed my mind.

Second attempt at showing the screen capture.

Regarding the tweet and picture of M-Maybe the drug use has damaged the part of the brain which controls emotions and judgement????Definitely something off here!

That surveillance video is seriously the lowest quality I think I have ever seen. They are literally blurs and I can see why they said they cannot tell what they were wearing at all. Still grateful to have it for timeline purposes and proof that the girls left the house.

This case is starting to take a really depressing turn. Poor girls.

Back on track here, please!

Remember, we do NOT sleuth people who have not been named in the media. Just because someone has been arrested does not mean that we post their information here. (Exception: registered sex offenders can always be looked at, provided their info is not used in any illegal ways.)

We also do NOT do rumors. If you can't back it up with a link, don't say it (unless you are a verified insider to the case).

Remember, we do NOT sleuth people who have not been named in the media. Just because someone has been arrested does not mean that we post their information here. (Exception: registered sex offenders can always be looked at, provided their info is not used in any illegal ways.)

We also do NOT do rumors. If you can't back it up with a link, don't say it (unless you are a verified insider to the case).

OOps sorry I'll go back and remove my posts.

Well I did remove one and that's all that was left. So sorry

This may sound dumb, but what do they mean when they say house-to-house check? Like, do they enter the house or have dogs with them?
Or just say hi where were you at this time, etc?

Just gettin up and around, still 10 or so pages behind....ugh.

The time referred to is from 12:15 (girls on video) to 12:20 when the cyclist sees the bikes. At least that's how I read it.

I wonder if the girls could have been there at the time the cyclist swerved to miss the bikes, but out of his view? I'm not familiar enough with the area to know if a perp could have been hidden and already had them under control or could they have been hiding.

Yes, this is possible. Maybe the girls were out on that jetty skipping rocks, maybe just out of the "tunnel" portion of the trail where they could be off the trail by 30-40 ft and unnoticed. However, if this were the case, as I said, that's a strange place to stop and leave your bikes, as you and your bikes would feel sort of in the way there. But, of course, kids might not think like that, and wouldn't notice/care that their bikes were blocking the trail.

I drove by Mr. C's house and he is a good 2 blocks away. The girls most likey took Evans road and then turned right to go to the parking lot of Meyers Lake. Took the trail around the lake. Aunt T said that a person at the lake saw them ride around the trail at 2:30. JMO

What do you think Olli?

Yeah, I drove by his house, too, a few days ago. That road, despite its proximity to the trail and park, is really kind of an out-of-the-way ride, and I find it difficult to believe that any bikers or trail users consistently end up there. I wondered when I originally saw his comment if it wasn't out of context, and that kids in general turn around there. It just isn't an easy or logical route to take to, from, or between the trail and the park, or this area and the Collins' home. (That's a confusing sentence, I realize.)

Ok...catching up.

This thread is very depressing to me. Most posters (except a few wonderful ones that i thank sincerely) seem much more interested in trashing the family than focusing on the victims and what happened.
Those poor little girls, I don't have much hope for a happy ending. I just hope they are recovered swiftly.

bumping this up...
please do not bash the family of the missing children. They are victims and have not been named suspects in this case. There is also a reason why we ask for main stream media links and pictures... do not post twitter posts or pictures unless they are from main stream media. This thread will be closed for a few minutes until everyone has had a chance to read this and get back on track.

Thread is back open now for discussion. Please post responsibly. There is zero tolerance for bashing of the family. They have not been named suspects in this case and are victims.

:tos:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members