IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he didn't own a truck to "get out of dodge with the bikes in tow" with? I know 2 bikes (not even one bike!) would fit in my little sedan. Imagine that you live 2 doors down from the woods. You invite 2 little girls inside and do something awful to them. Now you have to get rid of their bikes. They won't fit in your car! What do you do?! Oh, well, lucky for you, you happen to live VERY close to a bike path, and you also happen to be a big, muscle bound guy. So you pick up one bike in each hand and you walk across your neighbor's front yard and disappear into the woods. Once you reemerge on the other side, you only have to walk about 100 feet (or less) to dump the bikes on the trail. IMO, it would be VERY easy, and VERY necessary to do so.

Or, what if bikes were brought by the very people looking for the girls? Their scent/tire tracks would have reason to be there. The distraction of them being there to look for the girls would take suspicion away from them. Now don't everyone go chewing me out. This is just stated to show that anything can be possible. And, this scenario could be easily fit in with events and timeline...MOO MOO MOO

If it's what I think you're implying at they arrived on their bikes at that location (aka house), then I consider that *at* the lake.

I do think that scenario is possible. I just don't see how it's possible for the abduction to take place downtown and for the bikes to have been transported/staged as some suggested.

JMO, MOO

I'm with you.

Just too much stuffing around...why would anyone bother?

IIRC one of the fathers said that where the bikes where found was a perfect spot for an abduction. That could also be why the families were so worried. It is also right by that busy highway.

It could literally have been a random off the road who pulled in and waited with his boot opened.

I am not stating as fact that the girls did not go to the lake. I am just saying that so far as we really know, there has been nothing said by LE or dog handlers that verify this. The only thing I have heard was from Tammy. I would like to see links to any other source if anyone has one. Because, if we cannot put the girls at the lake, we can be more open to other places they may have ventured and the timeline might make more sense.

Authorities said Tuesday that they didn't know whether the girls had been at the lake.

"We have their bicycles and we have the purse and that doesn't tell me that they've been there, just that those items are there," Abben said.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-07-17/us/us_iowa-missing-cousins_1_arizona-girl-girls-home-persons-case

Anyone in the market to buy a new house? Anyone want to schedule a tour of the house for sale?

If I lived there had the time and health I would do it in a heartbeat
Elizabeth Collins will be nine years old on July 31st 2012 I pray she will be home to celebrate with her loving family .

OH NOES!

KWWL just reported that authorities have subpoena their video footage of interviews on 7/19 with MC and WC, due to a possible criminal act that took place on 7/13!!

OH NOES!

KWWL just reported that authorities have subpoena their video footage of interviews on 7/19 with MC and WC, due to a possible criminal act that took place on 7/13!!

Yikes...I am holding out hope that this means it was a hoax cooked up by the parents.

OH NOES!

Link? Purdy please!

Doesn't surprise me. Their stories morphed and were inconsistent especially as of yesterday.

Per the facebook page, locals are all over theory of the house on Evans, a relative if JW. Someone called the tipline. If the house on Evans road has not been checked out, it will be soon. I hope they bring thr dogs! It's for sale and vacant

OK there is still evidence the FBI are going through, also they have taken computers from both girls houses...standard procedure probably but they LE have actually said they have evidence of something at this point unknown. They ALSO said they had evidence they were alive, at that stage anyway. Perhaps one of them had an online "friend". We know Lyric was at a rebellious age where she didn't want to do chores and decided half heartedly to run away, a week earlier.

So I'm going to assume LE know something we don't. :doh:

I would for example like to know what the girls normally got up to, who their best friends were, would they meet up with boys or lie to their parents to hang out with the cool crowd if they got a chance, or were they strictly the hannah montana types?

The trouble with drug culture is, it preys on the young. They like new recruits. Was Lyric a daring type of girl who would push the boundaries? No judgement here, I was the same, maybe not at 10 but certainly later on.

This is the sort of detail I would like to know. I find it odd they went to the lake at all actually. This is the first thing I would like explained, as it was outside of what their families believed was their normal behaviour. Their grandma wanted them to stay home, by all accounts it was an unusual thing for them to do as it was comparatively far. They were also expected home quickly and had no drinks or money.

Were they just in a good old fashioned race, let's see if we can get to the lake and back in x minutes? You would need to know what they normally do, the FBI does. I hope. :please:

So, depending on what type of girl they are, here's my theories

They were racing innocently around the park and got snatched by a random stranger, shoved in a car boot, driven away

or

They were racing to the park because they were meeting someone they knew and doing something they shouldn't have been doing.

Either way, it's not looking good. :(

:moo:

It's not on KWWL.com yet. I got it from locals watching the 5:00 news live (via FB, obviously. Everything in life that I know, I know because of FB.)

This was the only thing I could find:

FBI was in earlier. They're getting subpoenas put together to get surveillance footage off our ATM. #EvansdaleSearch
by xxxxxxxxx via twitter 1:49 PM

I was not aware of a sighting at 2.30?

Can you pls post link TIA.

I posted it before and will dig it up, but want to clarify, that this man's alleged sighting, or alleged man's sighting?, has only been reported by Tammy, to my knowledge.

Maybe the kids are sequestered away somewhere and are safe and, hopefully, this was all a staged event.

I posted it before and will dig it up, but want to clarify, that this man's alleged sighting, or alleged man's sighting?, has only been reported by Tammy, to my knowledge.

It was Tammy speaking on NG. I don't have the link but she said the man told her he saw them riding their bike at around 2:30. Tammy said LE has his name/#.

http://www.kcrg.com/evansdaledisapp...-Girl-Faces-Trial-Amid-Search--163755026.html
HUH?!? Tammy is saying that Dan rejected the plea deal (which would have shaved time off his sentence) and risked going to trial (and facing 5 counts, each with a 45-year sentence), because he DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL RIGHT AWAY. Now keep in mind, the day he rejected this plea deal was ONE DAY BEFORE the abduction. Tammy says that he really wants a plea deal, but just couldn't accept one on THAT DAY because he needed to be out of jail. Why?! Because he knew his daughter would be kidnapped the next day?! That makes NO sense.

BBM.
I guess there’s a chance that some very nasty people (organized crime, local drug gangs, bikers) didn’t like the fact that DM would go to trial and possibly be cajoled into revealing his business associates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home