IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me who mc and wc are, I am actually confused now.... (been sick and still am so give me a break)...lol

I posted it before and will dig it up, but want to clarify, that this man's alleged sighting, or alleged man's sighting?, has only been reported by Tammy, to my knowledge.

You'd formed a theory based around something said by someone you question?

Seriously?

:confused:

It was Tammy speaking on NG. I don't have the link but she said the man told her he saw them riding their bike at around 2:30. Tammy said LE has his name/#.

Here it is, c/c/p from the previous post:

Hope I do this right. Transcript also contains info on the time frame of the family search, according to Aunt Tammy.

snipped

We pulled into Meyers Lake, right about where Jim and I are standing. And I got up and just jumped out and started asking random people, Have you seen two little girls, one on a mountain bike, you know, gave the complete descriptions of them. And a man -- they have his name. I don`t know who he is. He said to me, Yes, I seen two little girls going west on the bike trail.

And as you can see, it`s a small lake. It`s not a huge lake. So the bike trail wraps around and then comes back east, and that`s where the bikes were, in fact, found.

snipped

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/19/ng.01.html

Hope that helps.

ETA-So sorry for the confusion! I linked and posted from the wrong transcript!! Please see post #732 for the correct link.

I was just looking at Hollye's map. It shows locations where shoes were found? Whats up with that? I havent heard anything about shoes being found.

A subpoena is a whole lot less serious than an arrest warrant, so this could be more "pressure" stuff...just thinkin'. MOO

Wait, so is there a link to the story that LE is serving subpoenas to the family for 7/13? I looked on the KWWL website and I do not see anything there. Is it on an official Twitter or FB account? Forgive my ignorance, I'm just trying to follow everything and really want these girls to be okay. I've been listening to the scanner and such...haven't heard anything there.

I thought the poster said that LE wanted copies of the tape from 7/13 from a news station...maybe to listen to what was said by the families initially? Is that right?

FBI spokeswoman Sandy Breault said the reaction from the dogs Monday night indicated a "strong possibility" the girls had been at the lake, less than a mile from their grandmother's house where they were last reported seen Friday. However, Breault said because there were no confirmed sightings at the lake, authorities couldn't be certain.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/18/search-for-missing-iowa-cousins-yields-no-clues/#ixzz21eS07Z00

BBM -

Does that imply that LE have not talked to the man that told Aunt Tammy he had seen the girls or does it mean that they don't think he was right about that OR does it mean they need a second person to report seeing them so that they would then have a confirmed report?

I thought the poster said that LE wanted copies of the tape from 7/13 from a news station...maybe to listen to what was said by the families initially? Is that right?

Actually I think it was copies of the interview on the 19th regarding the crime tht occurred on the 13th.

Edited to correct the date of the 19th

Wait, so is there a link to the story that LE is serving subpoenas to the family for 7/13? I looked on the KWWL website and I do not see anything there. Is it on an official Twitter or FB account? Forgive my ignorance, I'm just trying to follow everything and really want these girls to be okay. I've been listening to the scanner and such...haven't heard anything there.

No, they served subpoenas to KWWL to get their interview footage. It is being discussed here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/262384467207523/265513460227957/?notif_t=group_activity

So now I'm refreshing here AND KWWL every 5 seconds. :) In doing so I found this really neat story though about kids having a lemonade/sno-cone stand to raise funds to help find the girls:
http://www.kwwl.com/story/19104217/search-effort-for-girls-spreads-to-kids-lemonade-stand

I have to think LE's at least talked to the kids in the area (maybe not these specific kids, but generally).

And I'm sorry if this is way outdated, I leave for an hour and I'm 2 pages behind...

Or, what if bikes were brought by the very people looking for the girls? Their scent/tire tracks would have reason to be there. The distraction of them being there to look for the girls would take suspicion away from them. Now don't everyone go chewing me out. This is just stated to show that anything can be possible. And, this scenario could be easily fit in with events and timeline...MOO MOO MOO

That isn't something I want to think about for many reasons, but I admit your scenario would fit into the timeline.

BBM -

Does that imply that LE have not talked to the man that told Aunt Tammy he had seen the girls or does it mean that they don't think he was right about that OR does it mean they need a second person to report seeing them so that they would then have a confirmed report?

I'm not sure how LE verifies witness sightings, but they have not used the story aunt tammy told or the sighting by the man riding his bike that said he saw the girls bikes.

I think I get it now...subpoena the station for the interview regarding info relayed by MC and WC in the interview about what is a possible criminal act occurring on the 13th. So, at this time, they are not going after the family with any kind of charges or anything, but are clearly questioning something about what was said. MOO

I was just looking at Hollye's map. It shows locations where shoes were found? Whats up with that? I havent heard anything about shoes being found.

I believe these were the black and pink flip flops found by Ollipop at the playground area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly