IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I found he owns a local business, plumbing if I remember correctly. I have no idea if it was a lunch break or vacation day.

I thought we weren't allow to sleuth people like TG who are not named by LE as being a suspect.

So a mountain bike (24"??) and a 8 y/o'd bike (guessing a 20 inch) bike were laying on the path.

A 24" and a 20" take up room... to just swerve, the bikes couldn't have been right in the middle.

Why haven't LE shown us what the bikes look like? Or have I missed that photo?

1.5 miles from Big & Tall Clothing Store to where the bikes were found according to Google maps. The bike route option says it would take 7 minutes.

http://goo.gl/maps/EwdC

I know we've talked about this over and over, but I thought the map may help any newcomers to the thread.

So, under the right conditions, it is feasible that the girls were seen in the video at 12:15 and TG saw their bikes around 12:27.

I sure wish the couple witness could give a firmer time for when the girls were seen on their street. Between 12 - 3 is an enormous length of time. I AM NOT questioning the truthfulness of any of the witnesses. I am only wondering if the girls made it to the lake (I believe they did) and if there were any sightings of them there (Aunt Tammy's man witness placed them there and the couple who lives right by the lake placed them on their street).

Re: Other stores with cameras. That may be what they have and are analyzing and won't discuss. I'm pretty sure there is a bunch they are not going to reveal. Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotdivein
Hey peeps.

Listen.

No one has been named by LE or MSM as a POI or suspect in this case.
The parents, whatever you may personally think about them, have not been named.
That means that they, and their families, their neighbors, and their friends and "associates," are not to be sleuthed or badmouthed 'round these parts at this time.

Yep, there's stuff in the UK Daily Mail. We allow that link, but we treat it cautiously. Please keep your focus on sleuthing what may have happened to Lyric and Elizabeth in these threads.

This post falls at random.

Please continue here...

Bumping

So a mountain bike (24"??) and a 8 y/o'd bike (guessing a 20 inch) bike were laying on the path.

A 24" and a 20" take up room... to just swerve, the bikes couldn't have been right in the middle.

Why haven't LE shown us what the bikes look like? Or have I missed that photo?

That's a very good question - have we seen photos of the bikes? I don't remember seeing them so far.

We can't discuss it on the board, what you do on your own is up to you.

Right, but mentioning the results of the sleuthing you do on your own is prohibited, I believe.

ETA: see post 107 above for details.

Since the last verified sighting of the girls was on the security camera from Lederman's Big & Tall store on Brovan Blvd, I would like to know from anyone who lives there, or anyone who knows how to search these things, whether any of the other businesses between there and the park have video cameras.

For example, First Security State Bank on the corner of Lafayette and Evans, or even the City Hall on Lafayette and N. Evans? Might either of them have cameras?

How about Fareway Grocery, which seems to border Evansdale Nature Trail?

Do NO other establishments within a 2 mile radius of the Big & Tall store have cameras? They should have been seen on something somewhere, if there's even one camera on each surrounding road.. I mean they had to pass by SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE while traveling those miles to the park, unless they were abducted closer to the Big & Tall store, right?

totally agree, the timeline from the 1215 tape to the "possible" siting of the bikes at 1227 give or take is a huge issue with possibly no sighting of the girls and the short time frame

I think other businesses around the Big and Tall Store need to be explored as the alternate option. Who saw what when and do they have cameras?

It was a Friday around lunchtime, there had to be bankers, shoppers etc... at these locations that time of day on a busy Friday...did any of those individuals see the girls??

Only information that I have heard regarding the bikes were:

One was a mountain bike.

One bike had a kickstand.

One bike was purple.

That is it - haven't seen any other descriptions of the bikes.

That's a very good question - have we seen photos of the bikes? I don't remember seeing them so far.

We're not going to see a pic of the bikes IMO. It prevents people from having a "siting" that might not be correct. If someone saw something, it's up to them to describe what they saw. Not be clouded by a picture of the real thing. Well except for the children of course.

MOO

totally agree, the timeline from the 1215 tape to the "possible" siting of the bikes at 1227 give or take is a huge issue with possibly no sighting of the girls and the short time frame

I think other businesses around the Big and Tall Store need to be explored as the alternate option. Who saw what when and do they have cameras?

It was a Friday around lunchtime, there had to be bankers, shoppers etc... at these locations that time of day on a busy Friday...did any of those individuals see the girls??

Not to mention that the bike siting was not at 12:27pm but sometime earlier than that. That time is the time of the phone call he made to his daughter after he had ridden to a gas station and after he had used the restroom. Even 12:20pm is pushing it I think.

ETA: One place that makes me question who was hanging around in the area is that Lofty Lounge Bar back parking lot right out of camera range and a perfect spot for the girls to turn around on their bikes to come back down the block.

MOO

the presser a few days back - it was given by the woman, at the end she was giving examples of what would be considered a helpful tip - that they wanted anyone who was at the park that day for any reason to call... does anyone remember the example she used? was it tg & the swerve story or someone seeing a paddleboat?

Actually what is that building behind Lofty Lounge on the google maps with all the vehicles? Any locals know? :waitasec:

I am wondering- if the girls were taken from somewhere else- HOW did the perp(s) dump the bikes in that location which seems to be difficult to get to and the chances of people riding around high enough?
How would they GET the bikes there? And in a fenced off area? Why there? Why not nearer to lake access? Like right next to the lake if they wanted to get LE to believe they went in the lake to buy time? Why not dump the bikes somewhere they would not be found so easily? Or IN the lake?
AND if the dogs hit the scent of the girls there doesn't that indicate more likely that the girls were there?
Anyone familiar with the Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman case- 2 girls killed by someone they KNEW in passing who happened to see them passing... opportunity AND familiar IMO...
At the same time why would the girls go there in the first place? Has anything been said on their internet activity?
We are missing something...

I have a couple of questions regarding abductions in general and I can't seem to find a credible link for stats:

In what % of child abductions does the abductor cross state lines (to keep/murder their victims)?

Are there statistics of how long before a "typical" (if there is one) abductor will wait before they do murder their victim (if indeed they do)? Does it typically happen within hours, days, weeks?

How often does LE find the victim literally within the same vicinity...say 10 miles from the abduction location?

I'm just trying to get an idea of where the search should be and what the odds are that they are still alive?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can point me in the direction for these answers.

Only information that I have heard regarding the bikes were:

One was a mountain bike.

One bike had a kickstand.

One bike was purple.

That is it - haven't seen any other descriptions of the bikes.

where did you get the info?? I had wondered if the bikes on the trail had been swapped out possibly by other kids , That may be why mom didn't see them..
The purse perhaps near by but unnoticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members